Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Survivor Winners at War 2020 Pool [timbasile] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
timbasile wrote:
Hmmm... it seems that after asking last week if I can pick Tyson a second time, I neglected to replace him with a legit pick.

Can I use my missed pick oops and pick 2 since I haven't done that yet? I realize I'm on extinction anyway...

If so, I'll go with Ben and Kim

NO week 9 you picked Sophie

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Last edited by: DavHamm: Apr 15, 20 16:54
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Winners at War 2020 Pool [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
timbasile wrote:
Hmmm... it seems that after asking last week if I can pick Tyson a second time, I neglected to replace him with a legit pick.

Can I use my missed pick oops and pick 2 since I haven't done that yet? I realize I'm on extinction anyway...

If so, I'll go with Ben and Kim

NO week 9 you picked Sophie

Not sure what we do if he doesn't clarify which one he wants for week 10 pick.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Great episode, what a tribal! The Jeremy pickers must have been pretty nervous. It would have been more of a pickle for timbasile if one of the two people he picked got voted out. Since neither did if the remaining players want to let it slide you can do Ben as week 10 and Kim week 11 or let him declare one of the two as his week 10 pick and let the other survivor go back into the pool of his remaining picks.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Winners at War 2020 Pool [NormM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:
Great episode, what a tribal! The Jeremy pickers must have been pretty nervous. It would have been more of a pickle for timbasile if one of the two people he picked got voted out. Since neither did if the remaining players want to let it slide you can do Ben as week 10 and Kim week 11 or let him declare one of the two as his week 10 pick and let the other survivor go back into the pool of his remaining picks.

I have no problem letting Timbasile make one of the 2 the official. We'll just give him an asterisk in the record books if he wins.

I was before tribal, but he was itching to get the hell out once it started, I noticed no one was whispering to him. And he had to as well.

The he was

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Was I the only one who did not know we had a 5/5 alliance split? I need to go look who voted for whom, cause I thought tyson's group had the power of votes in the end.. I am so confused.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:

Sorry for the confusion guys. I remembered making the pick but couldn't find the post a few mins before the show aired and panicked. I'm still stuck with Wendell on Extinction so I suspect this is all academic anyway.

I'll take Kim as my week 10, and Ben can by my week 11.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Was I the only one who did not know we had a 5/5 alliance split? I need to go look who voted for whom, cause I thought tyson's group had the power of votes in the end.. I am so confused.

I'm also not sure why Sarah needed to play her steal a vote advantage. If it was 5/5 and Jeremy went home, then suddenly its 4/5 and she doesn't need to steal. She steals a vote so its 3/6, and they split 4-2 against the other tribe's 3?

Better to go and split 3-3?

ETA: Apparently Tyson was just as confused as well. A quick google yields the following vote count
"Sarah put one vote on Tyson, along with Nick, Ben, Tony, and a flipped Michele, while Sarah put her other vote on Denise along with Sophie, so if Michele had not flipped and Kim had her played idol on right person, Sophie would have gone home.) Tyson was seemingly just as confused as we were by the whole matter as well, so reacted by giving all of the player Fire Token boxes the finger on his way to Edge of Extinction."
Last edited by: timbasile: Apr 16, 20 7:59
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:

I definitely didn't think it was split that clearly.

I'm glad a lot of advantages got played. Shakes things up. They should probably be looking for more hidden idols around camp now. Tony will be out beating the bushes.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was also confused, and had to watch twice. Still we didn't see the votes (and I didn't google) so seemed to me when Sophie called the pow-wow, they decided to split the vote. Unfortunately Kim didn't gamble the right way for Tyson.

It was a great tribal, and reminded me of the All-stars season.

Also interesting that for family visit, they included all family and included extinction people too...wonder who has influenced that? Also really cute outtake with Probst and Exile-ers thanking him.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Winners at War 2020 Pool [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
davec wrote:
Difficult choices for week 1.

Week 1 - Amber Mariano.

Week 2 - Rob.

Week 3 - Sandra

Week 4 - Tony

Week 5 - Denise

Week 6 - Sarah

Week 7 - Jeremy

Week 8 - Kim. Hopefully she flies under the radar for another week.

Week 9 - Tyson.

Week 10 - Ben

Week 11 - Sophie
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Winners at War 2020 Pool [Apollo71] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Apollo71 wrote:
Week1 - Ethan Zohn
Week 2: Sarah
Week 3: Ben
Week 4: Denise
Week 5: Yul
Week 6: Tony
Week 7: Sophie
Week 8: Kim
Week 9: Tyson
Week 10: Jeremy
Week 11: Nick
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NormM wrote:
Yeah, I had Jeremy last week and thought I was done.

I don't have a problem with timbasile's retroactive pick.

Count me in on the confused as well. Thought it was an easy 5:4 vote for the Sarah alliance once Jeremy left.

I've got Nick for next week, but it seems like no one is really safe.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Winners at War 2020 Pool [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Week 1 - Yul Kwon
Week 2 - Rob
Week 3 - Parvati
Week 4 - Sandra
Week 5 - Tony
Week 6 - Adam
Week 7 - Ben
Week 8 - Sarah
Week 9 - Tyson
Week 10 - Jeremy
Week 11 - Michelle

Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Winners at War 2020 Pool [JMac650c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JMac650c wrote:
I was also confused, and had to watch twice. Still we didn't see the votes (and I didn't google) so seemed to me when Sophie called the pow-wow, they decided to split the vote. Unfortunately Kim didn't gamble the right way for Tyson.

It was a great tribal, and reminded me of the All-stars season.

Also interesting that for family visit, they included all family and included extinction people too...wonder who has influenced that? Also really cute outtake with Probst and Exile-ers thanking him.

They also let Sandra get a visit. Which irked me she quit she should not be getting that reward.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Apollo71 wrote:
NormM wrote:

Yeah, I had Jeremy last week and thought I was done.

I don't have a problem with timbasile's retroactive pick.

Count me in on the confused as well. Thought it was an easy 5:4 vote for the Sarah alliance once Jeremy left.

I've got Nick for next week, but it seems like no one is really safe.

I thought Sarah was in Jeremy alliance, so that put them down 5:4 and she had to steal to go to 5:4 her side... Clearly I am just confused.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

Week 1: Sandra
Week 2: Tyson
Week 3: Parvati
Week 4: Adam
Week 5: Jeremy
Week 6: Wendal
Week 7: Tony
Week 8: Michele
Week 9: Sarah
Week 10: Ben.

Week 11 oops Sophie

Just Triing
Last edited by: DavHamm: Apr 22, 20 14:35
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Missing KAY vote

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Winners at War 2020 Pool [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kay Serrar wrote:
Week 1 - Denise
Week 2 - Jeremy
Week 3 - Tyson
Week 4 - Wendell
Week 5 - Sarah
Week 6 - Yul
Week 7 - Kim
Week 8 - Sophie
Week 9 - Ben
Week 10 - Nick

Week 11 - Michelle
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Winners at War 2020 Pool [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
They also let Sandra get a visit. Which irked me she quit she should not be getting that reward.
Where did you see that?
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor Winners at War 2020 Pool [JMac650c] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JMac650c wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

Where did you see that?

https://www.cinemablend.com/...andra-see-her-family

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well Dave C effectively voted out (unlikely 2 come off the island), and I get moved to the island...

Just Triing
Last edited by: DavHamm: Apr 22, 20 18:47
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I was going to go with Sophie because she had the full idol and Michelle only had the half idol. But then I thought there was no way she'd be a target this week. So I'd save her for next week And neither did she so she goes home with an idol in her crotch.

Last edited by: j p o: Apr 22, 20 19:26
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Apollo71 wrote:
Week1 - Ethan Zohn
Week 2: Sarah
Week 3: Ben
Week 4: Denise
Week 5: Yul
Week 6: Tony
Week 7: Sophie
Week 8: Kim
Week 9: Tyson
Week 10: Jeremy
Week 11: Nick
Looks like I'm down to my last vote this week.

Week 12: Michelle
Quote Reply

Prev Next