Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Space Force uniforms
Quote | Reply
Here’s the utility uniform for space force.

In woodland cammo.

For space. https://www.google.ca/...uniforms%3f_amp=true[/url]

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone else find the idea of a camo uniform for a space force kind of silly?

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"Last weekend, the Washington National Cathedral blessed the Bible that will be used to swear in all future commanders of the military branch. The Rev. Randolph “Randy” Hollerith blessed the Bible as U.S. Air Force chief of chaplains, Maj. Gen. Steven Schaick, held it."

What happens if a future squadron commander says they don't want to put their hand on the Bible at their change of command ceremony?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/space-force-offers-first-look-at-service-uniforms

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [BCtriguy1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Does anyone else find the idea of a camo uniform for a space force kind of silly?
It's silly, but sort of like buying a pickup truck and then wearing flannel shirts and sporting a designer stubble when you drive your truck.

"Human existence is based upon two pillars: Compassion and knowledge. Compassion without knowledge is ineffective; Knowledge without compassion is inhuman." Victor Weisskopf.
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [Alvin Tostig] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:
It's silly, but sort of like buying a pickup truck and then wearing flannel shirts and sporting a designer stubble when you drive your truck.

I drive a pick up, occasionally wear flannel shirts, and sport year round stubble. I use the truck for work, however. My Carhartts actually get dirty.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:

I'm thinking that they got a price break by using a camo pattern from one of the other services. Otherwise a starry night pattern might work. But, if that isn't the case - then yeah, that's kind of silly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well, the Navy wears camouflage now, and that's pretty silly for about 99% of the force.

"...the street finds its own uses for things"
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

I'm thinking that they got a price break by using a camo pattern from one of the other services. Otherwise a starry night pattern might work. But, if that isn't the case - then yeah, that's kind of silly.

I hear the Army has a few old patterns for sale. They seem to change every few years. Space force could probably get a good deal.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:
Alvin Tostig wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

I drive a pick up, occasionally wear flannel shirts, and sport year round stubble. I use the truck for work, however. My Carhartts actually get dirty.
I should have added.............

".....when all you do with your pickup truck is drive it to Walmart for a loaf of bread and then take your kids to drop them off at school/ballet/soccer practice."

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dumb. Trump Orange is a better choice.

Last edited by: WelshinPhilly: Jan 18, 20 7:11
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [WelshinPhilly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Of course you need appropriate foot wear in space.

--------------------------
The secret of a long life is you try not to shorten it.
-Nobody
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Dude. You tell me you don't want camo when you're taking on the Hish-qu-Ten on Yautja Prime after a drop ship assault.
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just need a set of coveralls with 'Pur n Cleen' logo and GTG for space combat.

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
Just need a set of coveralls with 'Pur n Cleen' logo and GTG for space combat.

You've gone merc.
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

It's part of the department of the air force.

Also arguendo most of their personnel will be ground based for the near future
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just haulin ice brother

Steve
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

We should adopt the Canadian model and go with a single amalgamated armed force. Think of the savings!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah what we really need to do is emulate the Canadian military

Steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Wait, what? By "ground based" you must mean ground bases on the moon and mars, right? Otherwise, all our bases are belong to China.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
windywave wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

We should adopt the Canadian model and go with a single amalgamated armed force. Think of the savings!

Incorporate all of my criticism and mean comments about the Canadian "armed forces," as if contained herein.
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [Steve Hawley] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Steve Hawley wrote:
yeah what we really need to do is emulate the Canadian military

But everyone in the US Armed Forces would be able to grow a beard.

To go with their cool looking camo fatigues.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alvin Tostig wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

One of my best friends neighbors, who was born in Texas but moved away as a child, adopted a Texas persona a few years ago. Bought the big pick up truck, wears a cowboy hat, etc

He’s an engineer living in suburbia on the east coast and... Asian.
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [schroeder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
schroeder wrote:
windywave wrote:
rick_pcfl wrote:
BCtriguy1 wrote:

Wait, what? By "ground based" you must mean ground bases on the moon and mars, right? Otherwise, all our bases are belong to China.

Poor execution...deduct 3 points
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think green, brown, coyote and black camouflage in space is sort of goofy. The Navy digi cam is one of the best fabrics /color ever invented. The Navy is famous for oil, hydraulic fluid and greasy stains that are impossible to get out of uniforms. Why they ever choose white as a prime uniform color is beyond my thinking. The new digi cam color of theirs is like magic for camouflaging stains. I have some Navy digi cam utility waterman shorts from Birdwell that are the bestest ever for the river, the beach, workin on bikes and dirty jobs around the yard. You won't hear me talking bad about the Navy choice in color.
Quote Reply
Re: Space Force uniforms [G-man] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cowards

Quote Reply

Prev Next