Re: I love college football [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
Don't be jealous just because you didn't go to college and your state university sucks ass like everything else in Illinois.

Poor effort. Try again.

Our Lady of the Worthless Miracle Home for Wayward Women is not an accredited college. So, you don't get to claim you "went to college" simply because you have a degree from them.

Says the guy who went to Purdue

Honors Engineering program from the top engineering school in the country. What more is there to say?

Look, I know you are "proud" of your Certificate of Completion from Our Lady and I think that is sooooooooooo special!

Top Engineering school in the country? Your gullibility and nativity is why they admitted you and stole your money.

It isn't? Well, sure is a good thing I didn't become an engineer!

And, to be clear, they only got a little bit of "my" money. You suckers paid the vast majority of that tuition. Thanks FIB!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cliff Avril, ex-Seahawk and Boilermaker is now a sports radio host. He said last week he entered Purdue as an Engineer and the football team "advised" him to switch majors as he would never be able to attend the labs. Interesting anecdote and flies in the face of student-athlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
Don't be jealous just because you didn't go to college and your state university sucks ass like everything else in Illinois.

Poor effort. Try again.

Our Lady of the Worthless Miracle Home for Wayward Women is not an accredited college. So, you don't get to claim you "went to college" simply because you have a degree from them.

Honors Engineering program from the top engineering school in the country. What more is there to say?

Look, I know you are "proud" of your Certificate of Completion from Our Lady and I think that is sooooooooooo special!

Top Engineering school in the country? Your gullibility and nativity is why they admitted you and stole your money.

And, to be clear, they only got a little bit of "my" money. You suckers paid the vast majority of that tuition. Thanks FIB!

You becoming an engineer <> being the best engineering school in the country
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:

Poor effort. Try again.

You becoming an engineer <> being the best engineering school in the country

You should be more concerned about the fact that it was your money that was stolen. Thanks, sucker!

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fuck yeah, VMI sings second for the first time in twelve years! Rah Va Mil.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Northwestern Nebraska tied two minutes to go
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

Big surprise - just like everything else Chicago, Chicago's Big 10 Team is the loser.

Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [Uncle Arqyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Uncle Arqyle wrote:
Cliff Avril, ex-Seahawk and Boilermaker is now a sports radio host. He said last week he entered Purdue as an Engineer and the football team "advised" him to switch majors as he would never be able to attend the labs. Interesting anecdote and flies in the face of student-athlete.
A high school classmate got recruited by UCLA. He wanted to major in engineering.
When he got on campus they had changed his major to accounting.
He finished his college career at Pitt.
His younger brother learned a lesson and got a football scholarship to Vandy. He said he wanted the best education a football scholarship would get him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:

Big surprise - just like everything else Chicago, Chicago's Big 10 Team is the loser.

They'll do okay in life
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:

They'll do okay in life

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tulsa SMU .... Tulsa up 30 to 9

Loses in OT with 3 misses FGs and a missed PAT in the game.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Another Saturday... SEC Still the most dominate Conference. It’s really unfair, they beat up on each other while the other weak conferences watch. Auburn would beat the majority of the non - SEC in the Top Ten. It’s sad that there will have to be another SEC team take a loss next week when Florida and LSU play.

Ohio State and Oklahoma look good with back up SEC quarterbacks.
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [TRI it x3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TRI it x3 wrote:
Another Saturday... SEC Still the most dominate Conference. It’s really unfair, they beat up on each other while the other weak conferences watch. Auburn would beat the majority of the non - SEC in the Top Ten. It’s sad that there will have to be another SEC team take a loss next week when Florida and LSU play.

Evidently you didn't watch the Auburn Florida game.
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [TheStroBro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TheStroBro wrote:
Fuck yeah, VMI sings second for the first time in twelve years! Rah Va Mil.

Congrats.

Steve
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
TRI it x3 wrote:

Or the fact that LSU has a back up tOSU quarterback.
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [shoff14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoff14 wrote:
windywave wrote:
TRI it x3 wrote:

Or the fact most LSU grads are functionally illiterate mouth breathing morons. LSU should have the most felonious team in the nation but for some reason the district attorney never seems to charge anyone.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
shoff14 wrote:
windywave wrote:
TRI it x3 wrote:

Or the fact most LSU grads are functionally illiterate mouth breathing morons. LSU should have the most felonious team in the nation but for some reason the district attorney never seems to charge anyone.

I think you are mistaking LSU with any team from Florida.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
windywave wrote:
shoff14 wrote:
windywave wrote:
TRI it x3 wrote:

UF has a good accounting program and Miami is a decent school. LSU grads have problems drooling and walking at the same time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

UF has a good accounting program and Miami is a decent school. LSU grads have problems drooling and walking at the same time.

Miami a decent school? I mean if you want to drink Nasty Light and learn mixers for those future bartending days, I guess.
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [shoff14] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
shoff14 wrote:
windywave wrote:

Miami a decent school? I mean if you want to drink Nasty Light and learn mixers for those future bartending days, I guess.

I've met two lawyers who went to school there and they were competent. Small sample size I grant.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
shoff14 wrote:
windywave wrote:

I've met two lawyers who went to school there and they were competent. Small sample size I grant.

I read that last line and flash backed to Lilith Sternin.

Nicely done.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
shoff14 wrote:
windywave wrote:

You have had two too many run ins with the public defender.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:

Hey! I goed to a Florida collage.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How about them Dawgs (once again exposing the SEC as overhyped)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was a heck of a game! My brother is over from SC here today and we watched it all. Now we're watching LSU-FL I swear Orgeron sounds like he smokes two packs of camels a day and drinks a fifth of Jack.

Steve
Quote Reply

Prev Next