Prev Next
Re: I love college football [windywave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I appreciate Mack Brown's stones
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
meanwhile in my semi-clueless life:
-my family was in town last weekend so we watched the second half of the OSU/TX game on TV
-tonight the sportsball team is playing Kansas at home. Guess what color I accidentally wore yesterday to work? got weird looks all day, didn't figure out why until I got home
-I do like the ESPN college gameday show, which is on at the gym in the AM. Today I saw a sign that said "[whatever the tOSU quarterback's name is] eats store-bought corn" heehee!!!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dr. Tigerchik wrote:
-tonight the sportsball team is playing Kansas at home. Guess what color I accidentally wore yesterday to work? got weird looks all day, didn't figure out why until I got home

Pretty sure you meant Kansas State meaning you wore purple
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yup

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [Dr. Tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are the faded letters on Arizona's field? Beardown?
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
UCF Cincy tonight *****surprisingly fun game to watch UC wins.

11AM
Iowa v. Michigan
Tulane v. The Fighting Hawleys
The JSA losers v. PSU

Auburn Gators

630PM

Michigan State OSU

Also looking forward to Tennessee firing their coach Sunday
Last edited by: windywave: Oct 4, 19 20:42
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:

Michigan State OSU

Insert "I'm in Danger Meme" here.
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [Thom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thom wrote:
windywave wrote:

Michigan State OSU

Insert "I'm in Danger Meme" here.

In the spirit of #metoo, I apologize in advance for what we are about to do to you.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
UCF Cincy tonight *****surprisingly fun game to watch UC wins.

11AM
Iowa v. Michigan
Tulane v. The Fighting Hawleys
The JSA losers v. PSU

Auburn Gators

630PM

Michigan State OSU

Also looking forward to Tennessee firing their coach Sunday

I expect Michigan to win big and Michigan State to lose big.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Michigan unfortunately wins 10-3

Fighting Hawley's go down big and valiantly claw their way back to lose by 9

The Loser JSA's get blown out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Florida Auburn is just a bad football game so far. Poor execution all around.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
48-0. 186 yards and 5 total TDs for the future Heisman winner. Bucky's D has scored as many points as it has given up this year.

Auburn v Florida is one goofy looking game.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: I love college football [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
48-0. 186 yards and 5 total TDs for the future Heisman winner. Bucky's D has scored as many points as it has given up this year.

Whatevs Purdue Pete

Quote:
Auburn v Florida is one goofy looking game.

Fo sho
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Don't be jealous just because you didn't go to college and your state university sucks ass like everything else in Illinois.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
Don't be jealous just because you didn't go to college and your state university sucks ass like everything else in Illinois.

Poor effort. Try again.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Putting on Texas WVU. The fuckwits SEC officials plus bad execution just makes watching the UF Aub game frustrating
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
Putting on Texas WVU. The fuckwits SEC officials plus bad execution just makes watching the UF Aub game frustrating

I forgot how ugly burnt orange is
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:

Poor effort. Try again.

Our Lady of the Worthless Miracle Home for Wayward Women is not an accredited college. So, you don't get to claim you "went to college" simply because you have a degree from them.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
windywave wrote:

Did someone say UGLY?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:

Poor effort. Try again.

Our Lady of the Worthless Miracle Home for Wayward Women is not an accredited college. So, you don't get to claim you "went to college" simply because you have a degree from them.

Says the guy who went to Purdue
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
windywave wrote:

Did someone say UGLY?

You know you have several outfits with orange that bright
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:

Poor effort. Try again.

Honors Engineering program from the top engineering school in the country. What more is there to say?

Look, I know you are "proud" of your Certificate of Completion from Our Lady and I think that is sooooooooooo special!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
windywave wrote:

Did someone say UGLY?

You know you have several outfits with orange that bright

Yeah, but, I only wear them when I am playing "smuggle the pumpkin" with the wifie.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:
windywave wrote:
JSA wrote:

Poor effort. Try again.

Honors Engineering program from the top engineering school in the country. What more is there to say?

Look, I know you are "proud" of your Certificate of Completion from Our Lady and I think that is sooooooooooo special!

Top Engineering school in the country? Your gullibility and nativity is why they admitted you and stole your money.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote:

America;'s brightest orange, though, that is a good color.

Quote Reply

Prev Next