Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
Sure, but, when your comments reference "the evil doings of Israel," it sure sounds like you are anti-Israel.

Anti Israel doesn’t necessarily mean anti Jew.

Also, maybe she just has a crazy stance of being anti-evil things. Maybe that is why trump doesn't like her.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
yeah you can be anti-Israel and not anti-Semitic. Just like you can be anti Palestinian but not anti-muslim.

I am also curious that trump today said that the Squad uses racist language. Have any of the other ladies even said anything close to anything racist?
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A racist might believe that some people (but not others) have thoughts, feelings and individual rights.

Trump believes everyone else exists merely to do stuff for him and enhance his personal self image.

A racist might be a decent human being in some contexts. And might be be made less racist.

Trump will always be a dangerous sociopath.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Scarborough: “Well, I mean, it’s also a person who kills journalists, political opponents, and invades countries. Obviously that would be a concern, would it not?”

Trump: “He’s running his country, and at least he’s a leader. Unlike what we have in this country.”

Scarborough: “But again: He kills journalists that don’t agree with him.”

Trump: “I think our country does plenty of killing, also, Joe, so, you know. There’s a lot of stupidity going on in the world right now, Joe. A lot of killing going on. A lot of stupidity. And that’s the way it is.”

I'm sure Trump didn't mean to imply that the U.S. doesn't have a real leader, but . . . . it's kinda what he said.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Last edited by: Danno: Jul 22, 19 11:46
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not suggesting you were. I was putting her "Evil Jews" comment (which she didn't make) in context, and demonstrating how he's essentially put the United States on the same moral low ground as Putin's Russsia--most egregiously, because it helped him deflect criticism of Vladimir Putin.

In all honesty, given the context, her apology, the absence of his, and his craven politicizing of her misconstrued comments, it's far, far easier to paint Trump as the America Hater, if you were inclined to make an argument for one or the other.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
No, it isn't. It is called a discussion, Barry. We have those here in the LR. It is an exchange of thoughts....

I know what a "discussion" looks like. I've seen Fox and Friends. Carry on with you....uh....."exchange of thoughts."

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [Danno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Danno wrote:
Quote:
Scarborough: “Well, I mean, it’s also a person who kills journalists, political opponents, and invades countries. Obviously that would be a concern, would it not?”

Trump: “He’s running his country, and at least he’s a leader. Unlike what we have in this country.”

Trump: “I think our country does plenty of killing, also, Joe, so, you know. There’s a lot of stupidity going on in the world right now, Joe. A lot of killing going on. A lot of stupidity. And that’s the way it is.”

Trump flat out excused Russia's assassination of journalists by saying we're just as bad. I mean, that's exactly the kind of shit he's calling Omar and OAC "America Haters" for. Show me where I'm wrong.

I'm sure Trump didn't mean to imply that the U.S. doesn't have a real leader, but . . . . it's kinda what he said.[/quote]
So you are saying there is stupid shit that comes out of Trump's mouth all the time, and that at times he doesn't mean what people need to pick apart for weeks at a time to say he means.

Like for instance stupid shit that might not necessarily also be racist shit.

Who would have thought??
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [ironmayb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
Danno wrote:
Quote:

Trump flat out excused Russia's assassination of journalists by saying we're just as bad. I mean, that's exactly the kind of shit he's calling Omar and OAC "America Haters" for. Show me where I'm wrong.

I'm sure Trump didn't mean to imply that the U.S. doesn't have a real leader, but . . . . it's kinda what he said.

So you are saying there is stupid shit that comes out of Trump's mouth all the time, and that at times he doesn't mean what people need to pick apart for weeks at a time to say he means.

Who would have thought??[/quote]
Just wondering how many stupid racist, xenophobic, and misogynist things can people say before one should consider them a racist, xenophobic misogynist. Asking for a friend.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
Danno wrote:
Quote:

Who would have thought??

No. That's not at all what I'm saying. You could've stopped after the word "time" and before the comma and you'd have been pretty close.

''The enemy isn't conservatism. The enemy isn't liberalism. The enemy is bulls**t.''

—Lars-Erik Nelson
Last edited by: Danno: Jul 22, 19 12:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:

Who would have thought??

I love when Trumpers use Trumps idiocy to defend him.

"Look, Trump is a brain dead moron ok? That's why he's such a great President! 4 MORE YEARS!!!"

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
ironmayb wrote:

Who would have thought??

"Look, Trump is a brain dead moron ok? That's why he's such a great President! 4 MORE YEARS!!!"

just wanted to see how fast and how many pirhana's will jump on this.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ironmayb wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ironmayb wrote:

Who would have thought??

Sweet, another user we can mark as a troll. That tends to happen when one can no longer defend what they have been defending for so long. See, I was just kidding all along! I wanted to get a reaction out of people. ww.facepalm.gif
Last edited by: TimeIsUp: Jul 22, 19 11:55
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [TimeIsUp] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TimeIsUp wrote:
ironmayb wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ironmayb wrote:

Who would have thought??

Sweet, another user we can mark as a troll. That tends to happen when one can no longer defend what they have been defending for so long. See, I was just kidding all along! I wanted to get a reaction out of people. http://www.facepalm.gif

what's your troll tally up to?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJWhNg-QiTc

'nother fucking troll!!
Last edited by: ironmayb: Jul 22, 19 12:08
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
yI am also curious that trump today said that the Squad uses racist language. Have any of the other ladies even said anything close to anything racist?

It is called 'Projection'.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
ironmayb wrote:

Who would have thought??

I think most that say he is "such a great president" would do so because the economy is great, we are at peace, unemployment is low and the supreme court is becoming more conservative. What comes out of his fingers on twitter or his mouth at press conferences is of no consequence. He just does that to troll the left.

But I could be wrong.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Quote:
No, it isn't. It is called a discussion, Barry. We have those here in the LR. It is an exchange of thoughts....

I know what a "discussion" looks like. I've seen Fox and Friends. Carry on with you....uh....."exchange of thoughts."

I've seen your posts. No, you don't.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [ACE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
BLeP wrote:
ironmayb wrote:

Who would have thought??

I think most that say he is "such a great president" would do so because the economy is great, we are at peace, unemployment is low and the supreme court is becoming more conservative. What comes out of his fingers on twitter or his mouth at press conferences is of no consequence. He just does that to troll the left.

But I could be wrong.

you mean it's not specifically directed at trolling Blep???

So BLep reacting constantly in a deranged fashion to everything Trump is just an entertaining side effect??

good to know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where were these people a few years ago when the economy was great?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Me pointing out that you and other Trumpers telling us that Trump isn't *fill in thing that Trump is here* he's merely an idiot, isn't a great defense isn't TDS.

But go on voting for the guy with less than two brain cells. It's comedy gold.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
I've seen your posts. No, you don't.

I know you are but what am I.

Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Where were these people a few years ago when the economy was great?

Trying to figure out a way to get Obama out of office and put a republican in. Working to get someone in office who would put conservatives on the SC and would promote the republican agenda. They have that in Trump regardless of how stupid he may be.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
we are at peace ...

But I could be wrong.

Actually, you are.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [Harbinger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You obviously didnt hear. Earlier today trump said he had a plan to end our involvement in Afghanistan. So we should be at peace REALLY soon based on trumps super secret plan. Trump prob made up plans though to troll the left.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Me pointing out that you and other Trumpers telling us that Trump isn't *fill in thing that Trump is here* he's merely an idiot, isn't a great defense isn't TDS.

But go on voting for the guy with less than two brain cells. It's comedy gold.

1) I didn't vote for him
2) I might next time around
3) you can't. Which is what makes this exchange and your hundreds and perhaps thousands of useless posts here in the last few years make you look even more sad and pathetic.

When you have to jump in and respond to everything Trump you can possibly get your hands on the key board for, thousands of times, regardless of the subject, poster or importance, it's TDS.

But go on and keep jousting at this windmill. It's comedy gold.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No
Quote Reply

Prev Next