Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [svennn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Perspective is an interesting thing. You see it as him attacking four women of color. I see it as him attacking four political opponents who have been very outspoken in their hate for him.

I have an honest question for you. My neighbor is black. If his dog craps on my lawn, can I call him the N-word? If not, what would he have to do to justify calling him the N-word?

-----------------------------Baron Von Speedypants
-----------------------------RunTraining articles here:
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/...runtraining;#1612485
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes he attacked four women for being critical of them.

And HOW did he attack them? By telling them to go back to their country. By saying racist things. Only a racist would think of racist ways to attack them. Has he ever told Nancy pelosi or Schumer to go back to their country.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [BarryP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BarryP wrote:
Quote:
Perspective is an interesting thing. You see it as him attacking four women of color. I see it as him attacking four political opponents who have been very outspoken in their hate for him.

I have an honest question for you. My neighbor is black. If his dog craps on my lawn, can I call him the N-word? If not, what would he have to do to justify calling him the N-word?

No, and nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
svennn wrote:
BarryP wrote:
Quote:

No, and nothing.
'

Can Barry tell his black neighbour to go back to where he's from? Will you defend Barry if he does?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
svennn wrote:
BarryP wrote:
Quote:

No, and nothing.
'

Can Barry tell his black neighbour to go back to where he's from? Will you defend Barry if he does?

Have at it if he wants. Depending on the circumstances, I might even defend him.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
svennn wrote:
One thing is for sure, he is an equal opportunity asshole to everyone, regardless of race, religion, or creed.

Not quite. He has his favorites who he fawns over, like Putin and Kim.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
And HOW did he attack them? By telling them to go back to their country. By saying racist things. Only a racist would think of racist ways to attack them. Has he ever told Nancy pelosi or Schumer to go back to their country.

Four women? Or the self segregated "Squad"?

And he was telling them to take their stupid progressive ideas back to where they came from (could have been metaphorical or how a lot of people perceived them) and fix their corrupt governments (with their stupid progressive ideas).

Trump didn't single out 4 random women of color. He attacked "The Squad", and not for their skin color, but their progressive ideas (Greeen New Deal, etc).
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [efernand] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Quote:

And he was telling them to take their stupid progressive ideas back to where they came from (could have been metaphorical or how a lot of people perceived them) and fix their corrupt governments (with their stupid progressive ideas).

Trump didn't single out 4 random women of color. He attacked "The Squad", and not for their skin color, but their progressive ideas (Greeen New Deal, etc).

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am honestly curious where you get your news from.

Like where has it even been discussed that trump attacked their progressive policies?

or go back to where you came from was metaphorical?
Last edited by: patentattorney: Jul 19, 19 12:54
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:

Like what? How they were the ones who started "The Squad"?

Or their ideas like the GND?

Or that he told them to go back and fix their corrupts governments, not just to go back to where they come from?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Quote:

Be Better.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes. What does the green new deal have to to with trump telling minority women to go back to their crime infested and corrupt governments?

Where in any news source has that link been made.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Quote:

Like what? How they were the ones who started "The Squad"?

Or their ideas like the GND?

Or that he told them to go back and fix their corrupts governments, not just to go back to where they come from?

Trump told them to go back to America to fix their corrupt government? Wouldn't being in congress be a way to fix the corrupt government?

I mean even trump admits he is corrupt.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote:
Yes. What does the green new deal have to to with trump telling minority women to go back to their crime infested and corrupt governments?

Again, your reading comprehension is horrible.

Trump addressed them as progressives. You are the one insisting on focusing on their skin color.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
efernand wrote:
Quote:

Again, your reading comprehension is horrible.

Trump addressed them as progressives. You are the one insisting on focusing on their skin color.

Can you tell me what country AOC is originally from?

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Can you please link me any article saying that trump was attacking these women based on the climate change policies as you said. Or really because of their progressive policies
Last edited by: patentattorney: Jul 19, 19 13:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
Can you please link me any article saying that trump was attacking these women based on the climate change policies as you said. Or really because of their progressive policies

And we know if they had progressive policies but weren't critical of Trump he wouldn't single them out. Trump is an open book. If he's lashing out at them it's because he personally feels he's been slighted.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [ThisIsIt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just for his point. I want to see where trump wanted them to leave this country based on their political policies.

If he is saying the president can tell people to leave the country based on their progressive policies...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
Just for his point. I want to see where trump wanted them to leave this country based on their political policies.

If he is saying the president can tell people to leave the country based on their progressive policies...

Take a look at the post by Chappy above quoting Trump. Trump basis his comments on calling them progressives coming from places with shit policies that are corrupt and create greater crime. Things he thinks their progressive policies will cause in the US.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [ACE] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So he is telling progressives to leave the country?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
So he is telling progressives to leave the country?

The ones with Shit policies that disagree with his, yes. Does that make him racists?
Last edited by: ACE: Jul 19, 19 14:04
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
ACE wrote:
patentattorney wrote:

Take a look at the post by Chappy above quoting Trump. Trump basis his comments on calling them progressives coming from places with shit policies that are corrupt and create greater crime. Things he thinks their progressive policies will cause in the US.

So what country, that has a corrupt and inept government that is also complete and total catastrophe, is Ayana Pressley originally from?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No but fascist (your reply was almost a dictionary definition) Is that we are arguing?

Please also post some link arguing this. The president isn’t racist. Just fascist.

That is a wild defense.
Last edited by: patentattorney: Jul 19, 19 14:09
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
No but fascist (your reply was almost a dictionary definition) Is that we are arguing?

Please also post some link arguing this. The president isn’t racist. Just fascist.

That is a wild defense.

Nice deflection of my original post. Where did I defend anything he said? You asked "Just for his point. I want to see where trump wanted them to leave this country based on their political policies."

I pointed out in his tweet where he was basing it on progessive policies and not race.

you now have your answer. I asked if that was racists. I guess you are now in the camp Trump is not racists but fascists. Good for you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
where did I say that makes any sense?

I am saying that if that is people’s defense, it is a wild defense.

Calling a defense wild does not mean I agree with it. "The president isnt racist, he is a fascist" I would like to see any article that discusses that.

Also a fascist telling progressives to leave the America because they are not living up to American ideals/hating the country, makes zero sense.
Last edited by: patentattorney: Jul 19, 19 14:25
Quote Reply

Prev Next