Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [patentattorney] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You mean it’s not to all of our collective benefit as Americans to have our tax dollars pumped into his private business holdings every time he hosts anything at Mar-a-Lago or one of his other properties? #MAGA!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
Don't think he is racist in that he feels he is a superior race. He thinks he is superior to everyone, regardless of race. He's a d!ck.

Except for white supremists who he thinks are fine people.

Oh and Dictators. He loves dictators.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
No. He’s pro-America and anti-people who aren’t America. Said another way, “America first.” That’s not racist.

Astute observation, were it not for the fact that he's drawn a moral equivalency between Putin's Russia and his own country whenever asked to condemn Russia's evil actions.

In fact, some of the very same kind of accusations that he construes as anti-American have come straight from his own mouth.

The devil made me do it the first time, second time I done it on my own - W
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [tigermilk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigermilk wrote:
Don't think he is racist in that he feels he is a superior race. He thinks he is superior to everyone, regardless of race. He's a d!ck.

But he’s a much bigger dick to races other than white. So he’s a dick and a racist.

Yes. Without any doubt.

Suffer Well.
Last edited by: jmh: Jul 16, 19 19:17
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Unequivocally no.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I am certain that I can tell you the answer that every single poster will give you. I haven’t been wrong yet.

No.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
YES, big HELL YES

can someone please explain to me wtf “pro-America” is and if they really think he espouses American values through his actions and potty mouth
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [PrinceMax] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PrinceMax wrote:
Unequivocally no.

Shocking.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes.

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Without hesitation, yes.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No.

He's an elitist. Doesn't care what color/race/creed/sex you are, he believes he's better than you. Than us. Than all of us.

I've always despised the man, but really hoped he'd do something good. I'm still waiting...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
patentattorney wrote:
Do people honestly believe that trump puts America’s interest over his own?

I don’t agree with it. But I can see people who say trump thinks he is superior and is a dick to everyone. I can’t see people believing trump is putting America, and not himself first.

I think the things Trump believes in are best for America. He wants secure borders that we control, he wants America to build things instead of buy things, he wants equitable trade internationally, he wants NATO nations to pay their fair share like we do, he wants us to be the best in the world militarily, he wants American companies to invest here instead of internationally. What about those things do you have a problem with?
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [jkstevens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkstevens wrote:
No.

He's an elitist. Doesn't care what color/race/creed/sex you are, he believes he's better than you. Than us. Than all of us.

I've always despised the man, but really hoped he'd do something good. I'm still waiting...

He’s not better than me. In fact, he’s far worse than me. But he’s not a racist, and that’s the asked question. He’s also done a lot of good — SCOTUS nominees, tax cuts, Paris Accord, economic growth— depending on your point of view, of course.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [Spiridon Louis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Spiridon Louis wrote:
jkstevens wrote:
No.

He’s not better than me. In fact, he’s far worse than me. But he’s not a racist, and that’s the asked question. He’s also done a lot of good — SCOTUS nominees, tax cuts, Paris Accord, economic growth— depending on your point of view, of course.
Oh definitely it depends on your point of view.

My point of doing something good? I mean doing something altruistic that doesn't - in the end - benefit his bottom line.

If you can't see that that is all the man has *ever* done, than I don't know what else to tell ya.

But this is the deepest you'll ever see me into politics, so I bid you all adieu... I don't belive I'll revisit this particular thread. Besides, the pup thread is where it's at right now...
- Jeff
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No.

Wish we could have LR polls.

________
It doesn't really matter what Phil is saying, the music of his voice is the appropriate soundtrack for a bicycle race. HTupolev
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of course.

Can you articulate, why does it matter?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes!!! A despicable fucking racist.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
No ...
Amazing how many here haven't a clue what a racist is.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [Dirt fighter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dirt fighter wrote:
No ...
Amazing how many here haven't a clue what a racist is.

The US Equal Opportunity Commission spells out Anti-Discrimination laws here.

They specifically call out racial harassment based upon national origin with this statement:

Quote:
Harassment Based on National Origin
  • Ethnic slurs and other verbal or physical conduct because of nationality are illegal if they are severe or pervasive and create an intimidating, hostile or offensive working environment, interfere with work performance, or negatively affect job opportunities. Examples of potentially unlawful conduct include insults, taunting, or ethnic epithets, such as making fun of a person's foreign accent or comments like, "Go back to where you came from, " whether made by supervisors or by co-workers.

Sound familiar? If Trump worked in the Federal Government or in a public company in any other position than the one he holds, he would be held accountable for breaking the law.

Now, you might not think making statements that are racist makes someone a racists, but I believe you are what you do.

If this was in isolation, it might be a worthy debate. But his history of racist remarks and actions is well documented. He is what he has repeatedly done.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think he is xenophobic, and displays some prejudices, but back in private sector, he hires the best person for the job he needs regardless of skin color or gender.

This topic is so off-course and tired. MSM following dolts screaming racism at every turn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Absolutely. And a lot of other terrible things as well. One does not preclude the others.
Quote Reply
Re: Yes or No, Do you think Trump is racist [chriskal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No.
Nor was his Squad tweet.
Quote Reply

Prev Next