Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Fall asleep on a plane... wake up in an empty plane. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

You are missing my point. I believe she woke up on an empty plane. I do not believe she was seated upright in her seat when it happened. I said this earlier - I would not be surprise to find out she was passed out in the bathroom or some other location.

Do you think that it's any better for the FAs if the real story is that she was in the bathroom? I am fairly certain they are supposed to check them. If not, holy fuck that's a huge flaw in their walkaround.

Is it any better if she was lying down in a row? They should still catch that. Fuck, even if she was on the floor, they should catch that.

I don't see how in any way they can claim that they did their jobs diligently.

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Fall asleep on a plane... wake up in an empty plane. [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
What I find interesting here is that everyone is attacking the woman. Yeah, maybe she's exaggerating a little but I can tell you that if this happened to me, I would probably be greatly affected by it. Maybe even anxiety. So I don't know that that part is made up.

What I find interesting is that nobody here finds it horribly egregious that the airline staff missed her. Isn't part of their job to walk down the aisles and do a physical check? Don't they clean up at all? How the fuck do you miss a person?

And the other passengers... really? nobody thought to wake her up? What the fuck is that all about?

That's why I do not believe her story for one second. I do not believe it is possible for that to happen.

The Airline has confirmed that it happened and are investigating how it could possibly happen.

People will be fired.

This is Air Canada. Heavily unionized and deeply unaccountable.

This. That is the one thing her story has going for it.
I could see something like this happening on AC.

Long Chile was a silly place.
Quote Reply
Re: Fall asleep on a plane... wake up in an empty plane. [slink] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
slink wrote:
You just described pretty much any single aisle twin engine airplane.

No.

I have been on some small RJs, that are just 1 X 2 with no rear galley or bathroom (both up front). Not sure if they have FA seating back there or they both need to sit up front
Quote Reply
Re: Fall asleep on a plane... wake up in an empty plane. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:

You are missing my point. I believe she woke up on an empty plane. I do not believe she was seated upright in her seat when it happened. I said this earlier - I would not be surprise to find out she was passed out in the bathroom or some other location.

Do you think that it's any better for the FAs if the real story is that she was in the bathroom? I am fairly certain they are supposed to check them. If not, holy fuck that's a huge flaw in their walkaround.

Is it any better if she was lying down in a row? They should still catch that. Fuck, even if she was on the floor, they should catch that.

I don't see how in any way they can claim that they did their jobs diligently.

Yes, I think it is a lot better and I feel extremely confident there is much more to this story. Also, why I am the one defending the stupid Canadians, you moose-fucking traitor???

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Because unlike Americans when stupid Canadians do stupid things we don’t double down on stupid and defend the idiots.

Maybe you GOP guys should consider looking into that.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Because unlike Americans when stupid Canadians do stupid things we don’t double down on stupid and defend the idiots.

This American is blaming the stupid Canadian who did a stupid thing. What is disturbing is that the stupid Canadian to whom I am responding is stupid enough to believe her bullshit story.

Maybe you moose-fucker should consider not being so gullible.

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

This American is blaming the stupid Canadian who did a stupid thing. What is disturbing is that the stupid Canadian to whom I am responding is stupid enough to believe her bullshit story.

I don't believe her story that she was upright in her seat. I think that she either fell asleep or passed out somewhere, either lying down on seats or in a bathroom. I think that she was somehow missed. I don't think that that should be possible if the FAs are doing their jobs.

Quote Reply
Re: Fall asleep on a plane... wake up in an empty plane. [SayHey Kid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"...in complete darkness (I’m talking pitch black)"
---

How could you not believe this? Airports are notorious for being ridiculously dark places. Once it gets past twilight, you couldn't even tell that there was an airport in the area unless you accidentally walked into a parked plane

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I don't believe her story that she was upright in her seat. I think that she either fell asleep or passed out somewhere, either lying down on seats or in a bathroom. I think that she was somehow missed. I don't think that that should be possible if the FAs are doing their jobs.

That really depends on where she was and therein lies the mystery.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Please give me a location that they could have missed if they were doing their jobs. In the overhead bin? Nope, not even there.

Quote Reply
Re: Fall asleep on a plane... wake up in an empty plane. [Guffaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Guffaw wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
What I find interesting here is that everyone is attacking the woman. Yeah, maybe she's exaggerating a little but I can tell you that if this happened to me, I would probably be greatly affected by it. Maybe even anxiety. So I don't know that that part is made up.

What I find interesting is that nobody here finds it horribly egregious that the airline staff missed her. Isn't part of their job to walk down the aisles and do a physical check? Don't they clean up at all? How the fuck do you miss a person?

And the other passengers... really? nobody thought to wake her up? What the fuck is that all about?

That's why I do not believe her story for one second. I do not believe it is possible for that to happen.

The Airline has confirmed that it happened and are investigating how it could possibly happen.

People will be fired.

This is Air Canada. Heavily unionized and deeply unaccountable.

True story. I know someone currently on a nice, long, paid vacation because of the 737 Max grounding.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

People will be fired.

Since this is all they are saying that doesn't mean that she was sleeping in her chair, lets see how it plays out.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

Please give me a location that they could have missed if they were doing their jobs. In the overhead bin? Nope, not even there.

I don't know, but, neither do you. It's funny because you stated earlier that you do not believe she was seated, upright, when she fell asleep. So, in other words, you think she was lying. It's ok, because, so do I. Therefore, we have established she is a liar. That's a pretty safe bet. Well, I've been lied to for the past 22 years of my career. That's what people do around lawyers - they lie their asses off. In 22 years of having people lie to me, one of biggest things I learned is that, when a person lies about one thing, that person is definitely lying about other things. No question.

Now, even though you fully believe her to be a liar, you are going to continue to use her to support your position. Ok. Sucker ...

You started this thread for the soul purpose of criticizing the flight crew and you based your entire premise on the word of a liar. I, on the other hand, am not going to condemn the flight crew on this plane, until I know the rest of the story.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:
JSA wrote:
BLeP wrote:

I don't know, but, neither do you. It's funny because you stated earlier that you do not believe she was seated, upright, when she fell asleep. So, in other words, you think she was lying. It's ok, because, so do I. Therefore, we have established she is a liar. That's a pretty safe bet. Well, I've been lied to for the past 22 years of my career. That's what people do around lawyers - they lie their asses off. In 22 years of having people lie to me, one of biggest things I learned is that, when a person lies about one thing, that person is definitely lying about other things. No question.

Now, even though you fully believe her to be a liar, you are going to continue to use her to support your position. Ok. Sucker ...

You started this thread for the soul purpose of criticizing the flight crew and you based your entire premise on the word of a liar. I, on the other hand, am not going to condemn the flight crew on this plane, until I know the rest of the story.

The entire story could be bs but I doubt that it is. I think that there is some truth. Maybe I am naive.

As I said, I think that she fell asleep or passed out drunk. I am leaning towards asleep.

I am really struggling to figure out how the flight crew could have missed someone.

Maybe she was actively hiding... maybe. But to what end? I mean people are fucked up and do stupid things but to hide and then blame it on AC?

I would like to know what the story is because whatever it is... it's fucked up.

Quote Reply
Re: Fall asleep on a plane... wake up in an empty plane. [Trieatalot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Trieatalot wrote:
But the first person she calls is her friend and she Facetimes her? Why not simply call 911 or whatever the Canadian version is? Why not simply deploy the slide? I've always wanted to slide down the slide from a plane.

You think the slides are cool, check out what the pilots have on the 747 (also 787).

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am really struggling to figure out how the flight crew could have missed someone.

Maybe she was actively hiding... maybe. But to what end? I mean people are fucked up and do stupid things but to hide and then blame it on AC?
---

Everyone is struggling to figure out how the flight crew missed someone. The most likely explanation for this scenario is that she was actively hiding. To what end? To claim mental pain and anguish towards a free pay day courtesy of Air Canada.

Take a short break from ST and read my blog:
http://tri-banter.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Fall asleep on a plane... wake up in an empty plane. [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
for that to work wouldn't she have had to know that a cleaning crew wouldn't be coming around until morning?

I guess she could have stuck herself in a closet.

I'm just not seeing mastermind here, but you never know.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How are big airliners put into the parking area at night?

After their final flight of the eve and passengers get off, does the plane get towed to the parking lot or does it start up its engines and motor out to the lot? Seems a long way to tow a plane.

Point being, while this lady was sleeping (allegedly) did the crew start the plan back up and move out to the lot...so effectively missed her a second time?

Assuming her story is true just as she says it, this lady is still top shelf kook and looking for attention and a payday. Which in my mind also makes her a candidate for intentionally staging something like this.

Quote Reply
Re: Fall asleep on a plane... wake up in an empty plane. [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Occam's Razor... she fell asleep, probably lying down across the row of seats. It's late and last flight of the night, the FAs just want to get the f out and go home, so they missed her. Plane gets towed to parking area. End of.

Sure, her FB post is a bit of exaggeration, but far as I can see, that's probably the story.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Contrary to your report, her name isn't even Tiffani Adams. It is Tiffani O'Brian and the story gets even more bullshit to it:

https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/...cked-plane-1.4478733

Sorry BLeP, but, this woman is a head-case and she sets off the bullshit meter as soon as she opens her mouth: https://www.ctvnews.ca/...mpty-plane-1.4478442

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Look, my preference is that the story is complete bs and she’s a total whack job. It would be much more entertaining.

But the two last name thing is easily explained if Adams is her maiden name(I have no idea). Many women go by their maiden name on Facebook.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
Look, my preference is that the story is complete bs and she’s a total whack job. It would be much more entertaining.

But the two last name thing is easily explained if Adams is her maiden name(I have no idea). Many women go by their maiden name on Facebook.

Did you watch the video? Cray cray.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Crazy eyes. Dark dark crazy eyes.
Quote Reply
Re: Fall asleep on a plane... wake up in an empty plane. [Endo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She was probably afraid that it was going to take off and crash and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I don't think any normal person would really be traumatized after waking up on a plane that was safely "parked" at an airport. It would be an inconvenience, but not trauma worthy.
Quote Reply
Re: Fall asleep on a plane... wake up in an empty plane. [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
She was probably afraid that it was going to take off and crash and she wouldn't be able to do anything about it. I don't think any normal person would really be traumatized after waking up on a plane that was safely "parked" at an airport. It would be an inconvenience, but not trauma worthy.

15 minutes of fame and an easy pay day. That's all this is for her.

But, more important issue here - why is she (and BLeP) blaming someone else for her own stupidity? Seriously, can a grown ass woman really not be responsible enough to board a 90 minute flight and depart upon conclusion of that flight? Really? That's too much to ask now? Really??

Quote Reply

Prev Next