Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Survivor: David vs. Goliath survivor pool [DavHamm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Bump for Alibawa

Shoot! Crazy week and I totally forgot. I was planning to vote for Christian, not that that counts at this point.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor: David vs. Goliath survivor pool [Alibabwa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Alibabwa wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
Bump for Alibawa

Shoot! Crazy week and I totally forgot. I was planning to vote for Christian, not that that counts at this point.

Well lucky for you we started the I missed a week idol, so next week you have to pick 2.

(Since you already had picked Dan, you would not have been eliminated this week no matter who you picked)

I was looking at the spreadsheet. Its amazing how bad we all are. Very few of the people we have picked have been eliminated at all. Guess it goes to show we really have no clue whats going on.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hope everyone had a happy thanksgiving.

I was wrong about the idol nullifier. It was played perfectly and had a huge impact on the game.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor: David vs. Goliath survivor pool [davec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I liked how the Nullifier played out, but not sure I like the long term implications and the power it holds.

Alibawa or anyone. We have a double episode next week. Don't know what has been done in the past. I will suggest. We just pick 1 (Well 2 for you) because we don't have many options left.

Oh treat them as 2 episodes so if one persons get's kicked in the first episode and the other in the 2nd then the game was over after episode 1 that night so what happened next wouldn't matter. Boy did I explain that poorly.

Just Triing
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Last edited by: DavHamm: Nov 25, 18 17:37
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
DavHamm wrote:
week 1 Elizabeth Olson
Week 2 Mike White
Week 3 Lyrsa Torres
Week 4 Natalie Cole
Week 5 Alec Merlino
Week 6 Carl Boudreaux
Week 7 Kara Kay
Week 8 Gabby
Week 9 Angelina Keeley

Week 10 Nick Wilson

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alibabwa wrote:
Week 1: Natalie Cole
Week 2: Nick Wilson
Week 3: Mike White
Week 4: Gabby Pascuzzi
Week 5: Alec Merlino
Week 6: Kara Kay
Week 7: Angelina Keely
Week 8: Dan Rengering
Week 10: Christian Hubicki and Alison Raybould
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alibabwa wrote:
Alibabwa wrote:
Week 1: Natalie Cole
Week 2: Nick Wilson
Week 3: Mike White
Week 4: Gabby Pascuzzi
Week 5: Alec Merlino
Week 6: Kara Kay
Week 7: Angelina Keely
Week 8: Dan Rengering

Week 10: Christian Hubicki and Alison Raybould

Got it thanks, going to be out tomorrow so wanted to get my pick in soon.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have a super busy day tomorrow and didn’t want to forget!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Whoa you broke the curse of the double pick and survived for another week. Of course I think by the tie break rule of having not used my forgot a week card, If I pick Davie I win either way.

I was thinking of voting christian.. then I just saw the next week on survivor and may have to reconsider it.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well I guess my vote for next week is Davie!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Im thinking just to keep it interesting I'll pick Allison but will lock that in and make it my final answer later.

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Just to make tonight fun I'll go with Alison

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Glad I submitted early, fell asleep and woke up at 8:05, then watching the show I thought, oh no I'm done.

Whew.. I liked Christian and hated hoping he was gone.. glad the game is over...

OH

I WON I WON I WON... who has my crown and trophy...

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Well played! You still had two more picks, that’s a pretty definitive win.

Thanks for the spreadsheets and keepIng it fun!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:
Glad I submitted early, fell asleep and woke up at 8:05, then watching the show I thought, oh no I'm done.

Whew.. I liked Christian and hated hoping he was gone.. glad the game is over...

OH

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

You have our utmost respect and admiration. That and about $7.50 will get you a mocha latte at Starbucks.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
davec wrote:
DavHamm wrote:

OH

Heavy is the head that wears the crown.

You have our utmost respect and admiration. That and about $7.50 will get you a mocha latte at Starbucks.

Fuck that, he can kiss my ass the cheat'n bastard.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
DavHamm wrote:

OH

Christian is grating on my nerves more every week. And the other people are just too amazed by him. It is like they have never seen someone with an IQ over 100.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good game.... It was pretty funny, soon as they had their loved ones meet and greet and Gabby saw Christian had a girlfriend she turned on him. lol. The way they edited it looked like Christian played the idol on last second gut instinct. I will be surprised if he makes it to the end. The other must realize he would be really hard to beat if he went to the final.
Quote Reply
Re: Survivor: David vs. Goliath survivor pool [NormM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah I think Christians days are numbered the 4 that went on reward I think are your final 4 but from a preview sounds like this get all tossed up as often happens at 7 but I'll go with Davie this week

Just Triing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
That was a fun episode last night. I think it was the first time Nick made a wrong move, I like him to win overall so I hope it doesn't hurt him too badly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agree. Best episode of a mostly uninteresting season.

Nick now has the target on his back as he wasted his idol.

If he goes, who deserves to win? Angelina or Allison?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
davec wrote:

Angelina doesn't have a chance, she doesn't have the self-awareness to realize how she is perceived. Everyone is already tired of her going on about how she got rice for the tribe. She is terrible at challenges (has she won anything yet?) so it wasn't as selfless an act as she is playing it out to be. Her attempt at jury management with Elizabeth went over like a lead balloon and her attempts to connect with people (e.g. using military terminology with Dan) have backfired. I think everyone will want her in the final three with them so is a good chance she makes it that far.

Alison has a good shot if Nick doesn't make it to the final three. I think that would be a fun final tribal - her and Nick to duke it out intelligently and Angelina to provide comedy relief.

If any of the contenders could manage to get in the final three with Angelina and Mike they'll be laughing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alibabwa wrote:
davec wrote:

Angelina doesn't have a chance, she doesn't have the self-awareness to realize how she is perceived. Everyone is already tired of her going on about how she got rice for the tribe. She is terrible at challenges (has she won anything yet?) so it wasn't as selfless an act as she is playing it out to be. Her attempt at jury management with Elizabeth went over like a lead balloon and her attempts to connect with people (e.g. using military terminology with Dan) have backfired. I think everyone will want her in the final three with them so is a good chance she makes it that far.

Alison has a good shot if Nick doesn't make it to the final three. I think that would be a fun final tribal - her and Nick to duke it out intelligently and Angelina to provide comedy relief.

If any of the contenders could manage to get in the final three with Angelina and Mike they'll be laughing.

Angelina definitely deserves credit for her selfless act? I mean, every time she brings it up as a reason they should do something for her she tells them that she doesn't expect any recognition for it? She has a serious lack of self-awareness.

It was clear from last night that no one is driving the bus. It didn't appear there was a single person that knew how the votes were going to go.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Alibabwa wrote:
davec wrote:

I disagree, I think Mike is going to win it all. He just orchestrated the take out of Christian, (which by the way means I advance another week, but have no more pics :( )

Next week should be a fun finally to a fun season.

Just Triing
Quote Reply

Prev Next