Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: List all the good Trump news here [orphious] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
j p o wrote:
orphious wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:
I could easily list dozens of good things that President Trump has done, but frankly I think I'd be wasting my time doing it here. When you're outnumbered by the Trump haters 97% to 3% or so in the Lavender Room, there's simply no point in doing so. It wouldn't change any minds, so why bother?

It amazes me how truly unrepresentative the Lavender Room is of the entire country.

Ding ding ding! Winner winner chicken dinner. Thread is nothing but bait. Glad I'm not the only one that sees through it.

I opened with Colbert and Stewart saying he wasn't a cannibal. I didn't realize I was being subtle. You should probably get in that IQ test contest with Trump and Tillerson. (OK, that was a completely unprovoked personal attack but I wanted to tie in other news)

At least there is substance to your posts. Others.. not so much.

This is exactly what a computer generated moron would say at this point.
Or maybe you are just reading fortune cookies.?
Prove that you are human!
Or f# off.
Quote Reply
Re: List all the good Trump news here [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
orphious wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:
I could easily list dozens of good things that President Trump has done, but frankly I think I'd be wasting my time doing it here. When you're outnumbered by the Trump haters 97% to 3% or so in the Lavender Room, there's simply no point in doing so. It wouldn't change any minds, so why bother?

It amazes me how truly unrepresentative the Lavender Room is of the entire country.

Ding ding ding! Winner winner chicken dinner. Thread is nothing but bait. Glad I'm not the only one that sees through it.

That's unfair to j p o. He was asking sincerely and I think he's gotten good answers from most people.

Ok then apologies to jpo. However others won't take the this thread that way.
Quote Reply
Re: List all the good Trump news here [Velocibuddha] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Velocibuddha wrote:
orphious wrote:
j p o wrote:
orphious wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:

I opened with Colbert and Stewart saying he wasn't a cannibal. I didn't realize I was being subtle. You should probably get in that IQ test contest with Trump and Tillerson. (OK, that was a completely unprovoked personal attack but I wanted to tie in other news)

Or f# off.

Deranged.. Seek help.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
orphious wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:

That's unfair to j p o. He was asking sincerely and I think he's gotten good answers from most people.

Velobobloblaw is deranged. He has all the classic symptoms. Fun to watch him step all over himself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
orphious wrote:
Velocibuddha wrote:
orphious wrote:
j p o wrote:
orphious wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:

Or f# off.

Deranged.. Seek help.

Prove you are not a moron robot.
Say something that your programers would disapprove of.

Can't do that?
Then f#ck off.
Quote Reply
Re: List all the good Trump news here [j p o] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fake News has been unearthed, exposed, neutralized and stopped dead in tracks.
It's OK to grab pussy again (not since the Dark Ages)
It's cool to mock and ridicule the disabled.
Last edited by: LorenzoP: Oct 10, 17 13:45
Quote Reply
Re: List all the good Trump news here [Amstel] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Amstel wrote:
He completely exposed the republican establishment for what it is.

Sane and able to govern?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
orphious wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:
orphious wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:

Velobobloblaw is deranged. He has all the classic symptoms. Fun to watch him step all over himself.

Make a logical or even a creative argument to support your point.
But don't just repeat talking points.

Honestly- I always thought you were just a geriatric sadist.

But I am beginning to think that you are a moron robot as well!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
orphious wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:

I just teared up a little.

I'm beginning to think that we are much more fucked than I thought.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Do you think your postings/replies to this thread is rational behavior? Russian robots?
Quote Reply
Re: List all the good Trump news here [Jim @ LOTO, MO] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:
When you're outnumbered by the Trump haters 97% to 3% or so in the Lavender Room, there's simply no point in doing so. It wouldn't change any minds, so why bother?

Oh come on, we had to put up with 8 years of Obama-baiting threads. And now you're acting all butthurt and taking your ball home after just like 9 months?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
He took down the Bush and Clinton family regimes.

Actually this is a good point.

So the robot comment is probably off base.
Quote Reply
Re: List all the good Trump news here [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trail wrote:
Jim @ LOTO, MO wrote:
When you're outnumbered by the Trump haters 97% to 3% or so in the Lavender Room, there's simply no point in doing so. It wouldn't change any minds, so why bother?

Oh come on, we had to put up with 8 years of Obama-baiting threads. And now you're acting all butthurt and taking your ball home after just like 9 months?

Like Trump, you've overturned 8 years of work in only 9 months. Well done!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
Do you think your postings/replies to this thread is rational behavior? Russian robots?

Actually, as far as I am concerned that Lotto guy and Orphious have never said anything that didn't come straight off of some list of talking points.

Even their insults are predictable, and robotic.

So, the question of whether they are robots or not is completely legitimate.

(I recognize that humans with limited intellectual abilities and excessive of self confidence can also behave like robots).

What makes you think they are real people?
Last edited by: Velocibuddha: Oct 10, 17 14:01
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Here's all I've got...

1.) Hillary Clinton isn't President. Not that Hillary is so bad for me. It's mostly everyone she would have brought in. We needed some executive level shakeup.
2.) The Republicans aren't really in power either -- they don't deserve to be.
3.) Trump is legislatively inept so most of his ideas go nowhere.
4.) Trump has mastered facing down the media and winning. It's fun to watch (for some).
5.) I like the EO limiting regulation, but I doubt that's a first order cause of the market being up so much.
6.) I would like tax reform. It's not a positive yet.
7.) Can he turn the corner on N. Korea? It's doubtful (<50%). Time will tell. Meh,we can always go back to just rolling over on every negotiation like every other President has done. So far I appreciate the effort on this one.
8.) Given what the Republicans were prepared to do, I think that the Obamacare vote went about as well as it could.
9.) I think the strategic if not purposeful "do nothingism" of Trump has been a relatively important factor in the market rising. I like the rise in the market.
10.) Can you believe I got to 10?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Velocibuddha wrote:
Old Hickory wrote:

Actually, as far as I am concerned that Lotto guy and Orphious have never said anything that didn't come straight off of some list of talking points.

Even their insults are predictable, and robotic.

So, the question of whether they are robots or not is completely legitimate.

(I recognize that humans with limited intellectual abilities and excessive of self confidence can also behave like robots).

What makes you think they are real people?

Deranged....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
j p o wrote:
They couldn't do it. Though it was fun while they tried.

http://mashable.com/...olbert/#IsbL6ENMO5q3

So here is the challenge. List all the positive things you can about Trump's presidency. Backhanded compliments encouraged. But negative news has no place here

If you are conservative I suppose you like his SCOTUS nomination and you may or may not like his other judicial appointments.

The only thing I really have is something that I usually say the president has no influence over. But I think the stock market right now is reacting to the anticipated tax cuts and regulatory rollbacks Trump has promised. So he gets a positive mark for that. And since I can't say anything negative I will not comment on the tax cuts and regulatory rollbacks.

300% duty on Bombardier! Hell yeah, if Denis Codere can take pride shitting on fellow Canadians so can Grump!
Quote Reply
Re: List all the good Trump news here [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

The economy is doing well. To most people that's THE issue that counts.

Well that's a neutral. The economy would be the same with or without Trump.

Trump has the guts to take on N. Korea and Iran.

By calling the guy "rocket man" and threatening a nuclear attack as well as calling Iran " really bad deal, the worst deal ever" a zillion times. That takes a lack of brains more so than an excess of guts.

Also, Hillary didn't get elected.

Love her or hate her, but at least you would have had an adult in the W.H.

A felon, but an adult....

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: List all the good Trump news here [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

By calling the guy "rocket man" and threatening a nuclear attack as well as calling Iran " really bad deal, the worst deal ever" a zillion times. That takes a lack of brains more so than an excess of guts.

What was she conviceted of and why is there no news of it?

who's smarter than you're? i'm!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can use your interwebs to find out this stuff. Here's a piece full of snark and hate that points out that Trump has (in their view, sadly) accomplished quite a bit.
https://www.theatlantic.com/...ccomplishing/535458/
-
I heard a BBC piece in the last few days that was very positive on Trump, and was about the reporter's interview with Afghan president Ashraf Ghani, and Ghani himself fairly gushed over the fact that Trump has given a commitment to stay with the work in Afganistan based on conditions on the ground. (It also mentioned the Obama surge and co-announcement of date-certain withdrawal, and how ISIS predictably just waited the time frame out.)
http://www.bbc.com/.../world-asia-41502783
-
one thing I like is that Trump has repeatedly put our nigh unto worthless congress in the spotlight. Even as he does not do any actual "leading" on getting anything done (actually is usually an impediment), I'm just sick of congress ceding it's powers and responsibilities to the POTUS, various regulatory agencies, the courts, and local 4H/brownies/cub scouts or anyother entity in order to avoid making any somewhat controversial vote.
Quote Reply
Re: List all the good Trump news here [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll bet that neither one of those ladies gets grabbed by the pussy anymore, at least from the Don. And they are both happy about that too..
Quote Reply
Re: List all the good Trump news here [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
veganerd wrote:
jkca1 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

What was she conviceted of and why is there no news of it?

And OJ never murdered anyone in your mind?

"The great pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do."
Quote Reply
Re: List all the good Trump news here [jkca1] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkca1 wrote:
cerveloguy wrote:
jkca1 wrote:

I would prefer we base our political disagreements on policy positions. This whole Hillary as criminal thing is getting old and it minimizes her atrocious record on the political policy issues of the day.

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Today is another day closer to his being out of office!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply

Prev Next