Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [Sir.Vaylo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have a President who made a threat to retaliate if provoked, you were provoked and no response. It's exactly the same as it was under Obama.

Again, I think you're intelligent enough to know that as soon as another threat came in we would not immediately attack. Lets wait and see what happens.

But you said that you "finally have a President who will actually man up" which sounds like he has already done something other than talk.

You and all the other Trump haters are so eager to jump on this its laughable

And back to the fallback position...
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [Tibbsy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy and Sanuk...y'all need your own talk show. This is the slowtwitch version of Morning Joe.
And the best part of all of this? Y'all hate it. It eats at you.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hate what? Eats at what? I like how you brought Morning Joe up. It's more that deflecting to a news source you hate. Again you are not making sense but you are very committed to it. You are good.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [trail] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Where did the poster mention CNN? He's calling you, and the other 5 of you who spend your entire day posting about Trump on ST a joke. Get it? Doubtful you do. When one spends their day in an ideological circle jerk, that person loses sight of just how dumb their next breathless comment sounds.

Carry on. You, the idiot Vegan and the resident Canucks have a lot to discuss today.

trail wrote:
Redirect to CNN seems the only Trump defense tactic left?
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [jwbeuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You have responded. You are now in the circle jerk. Welcome aboard you dumb ass!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tibbsy wrote:
They can't have substance because Trump doesn't have any himself.

But Trump does have God's permission to take out N.K. according to an evangelical adviser. One of those WTF moments when I read it this morning.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...c=nl_most&wpmm=1
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You don't say? Well I didn't know he had god's permission. This changes everything. Trump must be allowed to do his will for it is the lord's.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm not sure about God's permission, but Mattis is chiming in with this (edited with complete quote):

Suffer Well.
Last edited by: jmh: Aug 9, 17 10:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sir.Vaylo wrote:
trail wrote:
Sir.Vaylo wrote:
After 8 years of listening to a spineless and apologetic wienie, its a breath of fresh air to finally have a President who will actually man up.

Man up? He made a threat if NK continued to threaten the U.S. The NK immediately threatened the U.S. Trump did nothing.

If you pull that sort of pussy move in prison, I think you find yourself bent over in the shower like 2 minutes later.

Similar to Obama's "red line," except dumber because it was obvious in advance that NK would continue to use the same threatening propaganda they've used daily for decades now. You only say that sort of thing if you're 100% sure you don't lose face.

JFK by comparison,"

Quote:
the United States may find it necessary within a very short time in its interest and that of its fellow nations in the Western Hemisphere to take whatever military action may be necessary

No preening, infantile displays of machismo. No red line that commits the U.S.and risks damaging credibility.

But the Soviet Union took it real fucking seriously.

That's how you do it.

I guess you expected him to run out back and fire off a bomb or two towards NK? Of course NK is going to retaliate with a threat - he, and everyone else knows that. I think you're probably educated enough to know that we would not attack NK as soon as another threat was made towards us. Sit back and watch how it plays out.

Smart people don't make threats that they know that can't follow up on. Sure he has the power to follow up on that threat, but everyone knows that it's empty because we aren't going to attack North Korea because of something their leader says. It was a stupid comment by a stupid man.

Kevin

http://kevinmetcalfe.dreamhosters.com
My Strava
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cerveloguy wrote:
Tibbsy wrote:
They can't have substance because Trump doesn't have any himself.

But Trump does have God's permission to take out N.K. according to an evangelical adviser. One of those WTF moments when I read it this morning.

Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [veganerd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
“North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States, they will be met with fire, fury, and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before.”

Reminds me of Baghdad Bob:
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
I'm not sure about God's permission, but Mattis is chiming in with this (edited with complete quote):

This is precisely the difference between the Trump Administration and the weak and castrated Obama Administration. This is the difference between a strong US and the US desired by liberals.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is precisely the difference between the Trump Administration and the weak and castrated Obama Administration.

I like how the narrative is quickly shifting from Trump to the Trump administration...at least in this post, an adult is responding but it is far from the language used yesterday.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sir.Vaylo wrote:
This is precisely the difference between the Trump Administration and the weak and castrated Obama Administration. This is the difference between a strong US and the US desired by liberals.

Very curious. Why would a liberal American desire a weak America?
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [swimwithstones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great question.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

OMG, why are you so angry and full of hatred !!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This is precisely the difference between the Trump Administration and the weak and castrated Obama Administration.

You must be outraged by Tillerson's comments as they seem quite different than the fire and fury of Trump and quite a different tone than Mattis;

..."Only hours before Trump's tweets, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson urged calm and said Americans should have "no concerns" despite the exchange of threats between the president and North Korea. Aboard his plane as he flew home from Asia, Tillerson insisted the developments didn't suggest the U.S. was moving closer to a military option for dealing with the crisis...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
swimwithstones wrote:
Sir.Vaylo wrote:

That is a great question, and one that I and many others have wondered about over the past 8 years.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brilliant non answer. You are good. You just won't be cornered by having a real opinion. You are a beautiful fraud. Very empty.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sir.Vaylo wrote:
swimwithstones wrote:
Sir.Vaylo wrote:

That is a great question, and one that I and many others have wondered about over the past 8 years.

Perhaps - and I'm just floating this idea out there - liberal Americans don't actually want a weak America. Maybe there's a chance you're simply misunderstanding what they do want.

Just a thought.
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [Sanuk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sanuk wrote:

You must be outraged by Tillerson's comments as they seem quite different than the fire and fury of Trump and quite a different tone than Mattis;

..."Only hours before Trump's tweets, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson urged calm and said Americans should have "no concerns" despite the exchange of threats between the president and North Korea. Aboard his plane as he flew home from Asia, Tillerson insisted the developments didn't suggest the U.S. was moving closer to a military option for dealing with the crisis...

Not at all, I think its brilliant, especially considering who we're dealing with. On the other hand, I assume you'd have preferred him to say "buckle up fellow citizens...fair warning - we're going to war"?

Maybe he could even forewarn the North Korean leadership and tell him when and where we will hit first. You know, kinda like what has happened in the past.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
It's not a circle jerk until rodred and dirt nap joins the thread.

Tibbsy wrote:
You have responded. You are now in the circle jerk. Welcome aboard you dumb ass!
Quote Reply
Re: trump promises fury on north korea [axlsix3] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They are gone. Gone with the wind.
Quote Reply
Post deleted by spudone [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Who are we dealing with? Please inform about North Korea.
Quote Reply

Prev Next