Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: LeBron's cramps [Devlin] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Devlin wrote:
Meathead wrote:

Another hockey one for you:

John

It's okay if I laughed at this because he survived right?

Quote | Reply
Devlin wrote:
mattbk wrote:
shivermetimbers wrote:
and when all else fails, and no one can engage in a cogent discussion to disprove or retort my assertions.......twitchers resort to the post count/join date rebuttal. Please tell me you have something else.....please tell me the reputation of life long twitchers everywhere haven't pinned their hopes to your trolling argument and lack of membership time?

Ummm...what assertions? You mean the ones unrelated to either triathlon or this thread topic?? Just whining and bitching because you think you were on the verge of finding the Holy Grail of threads that would give you the magic bullet to get fast at tri sooper quick, but there is not enough room on the pages of threads because people are talking about music at triathlon races and the parallels and causes of cramping in hot weather?

Please. He can't even come up with with his own material.

"These two marines are on trial for their lives. Please don't tell me their lawyer has pinned their hopes to a phone bill."

John

so you can't handle the truth?

"I would definitely smell her seat after a century ride"
Rappstar wrote:
That might be the post of the year right there.
Quote Reply

Prev Next