Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Post deleted by drohc [ In reply to ]
Post deleted by drohc [ In reply to ]
Re: USAT Nationals and the USAT position on EX Pros/Olympians racing AG [nearlytri] [ In reply to ]

I've gotta slop at a healthier life. Because you exercise and have a lack of symptoms doesn't make you healthy. In reality the more we train the more we add stress to our joints, hense causing us to breakdown tissue faster. I would agree if it was a jog in the park but, this sport has nothing to do with easy. As well as all the synthetic crap we eat and drink to do it! That alone causes nutritional deficiencies.

I agree, they should race just with like! Olympians with Olympians?

Re: USAT Nationals and the USAT position on EX Pros/Olympians racing AG [drohc] [ In reply to ]

drohc wrote:
I agree, they should race just with like! Olympians with Olympians?

Your point is made. Now, accept the fact that virtually everyone else disagrees with you.

As you were.

What I do: http://app.strava.com/athletes/345699

Re: USAT Nationals and the USAT position on EX Pros/Olympians racing AG [Printer86] [ In reply to ]

Really, (as you were) do you think you look good being dis-respectful. I guess we should all keeps our eyes closed to anything that can be different or anothers question or opinion? Man, have I been practicing self control today!

Re: USAT Nationals and the USAT position on EX Pros/Olympians racing AG [TravisT] [ In reply to ]

Travis i am looking forword to getting my ass kicked in Burlington. If any expros happen to be there it will even be better. It will even be better if i pass them but they will have to get into a horrific accident or flat three times for that to happpen. And i dont want that to happpen.

Re: USAT Nationals and the USAT position on EX Pros/Olympians racing AG [drohc] [ In reply to ]

drohc wrote:
Really, (as you were) do you think you look good being dis-respectful. I guess we should all keeps our eyes closed to anything that can be different or anothers question or opinion? Man, have I been practicing self control today!

Please let loose on the well maintained self control. And while you're bemoaning the fact that everyone disagrees with you on ST here are a couple other options for you to try to find someone to agree with you.

http://www.beginnertriathlete.com/...forum-view.asp?fid=1
http://trifuel.com/

Re: USAT Nationals and the USAT position on EX Pros/Olympians racing AG [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]

I don't get how someone can want to artifically inflate their results by somehow excluding anyone else who they think is to fast for them. I've been at local "championship" races where all the top competition didn't show up and I definitely didn't feel as good about where I placed. You race whoever shows up but you still want the best competition out there you can get. If you don't you're just cheating yourself.

Re: USAT Nationals and the USAT position on EX Pros/Olympians racing AG [TravisT] [ In reply to ]

TravisT wrote:
drohc wrote:
. And thinking I intend on drafting

Who the hell thinks its unfair for a mid 40's ex pro to be racing AG at an elite level national event? If you've qualified to race nationals, which is embarrassingly easy to do, you should expect to be racing the best in the country. When you are mid 40's you aren't racing competitively at the pro level anymore. If you have to whine, bitch and complain that you feel your competition is too tough at nationals because some of them once held a pro card then you are the problem with the sport. Are you going to bitch when Drew Scott wins Hyvee as an amateur and say he's too fast and should have taken his pro card? When Michael Lovato retires and continues racing AG you're probably going to be whining the he has to go off in his own separate wave since he once raced pro? There are a lot of bitchy posts on ST but this has to be one of the most pathetic.
Did he really say that :0)

I often give advice whenracing/ training with people (mostly when asked first.) who then end up beating me. I am happy for them and try harder next the time.

Re: USAT Nationals and the USAT position on EX Pros/Olympians racing AG [Bmanners] [ In reply to ]

Bmanners wrote:
TravisT wrote:
drohc wrote:
. And thinking I intend on drafting

Who the hell thinks its unfair for a mid 40's ex pro to be racing AG at an elite level national event? If you've qualified to race nationals, which is embarrassingly easy to do, you should expect to be racing the best in the country. When you are mid 40's you aren't racing competitively at the pro level anymore. If you have to whine, bitch and complain that you feel your competition is too tough at nationals because some of them once held a pro card then you are the problem with the sport. Are you going to bitch when Drew Scott wins Hyvee as an amateur and say he's too fast and should have taken his pro card? When Michael Lovato retires and continues racing AG you're probably going to be whining the he has to go off in his own separate wave since he once raced pro? There are a lot of bitchy posts on ST but this has to be one of the most pathetic.

Did he really say that :0)

Haha, we have a whole different problem now. Reminded me of something funny I saw.... Not to bring politics into the tri forum though!