Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [rick_pcfl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:

Cogito ergo sum!

"Politics is just show business for ugly people."
Quote Reply
Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [big kahuna] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
First cousin? Pick up a banjo, buddy, and get closer in your family relations. I love bluegrass.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
triguy98 wrote:
Does diet soda make anyone else piss more than regular soda? I have had to piss like three time this morning already. Stayed up too late watching tape delayed Olympics. Why the heck would they delay "prime" sports until midnight?

It's a known diuretic. Plus, it'll make you grow a third testicle. I got on my bike for the first time since early spring, yesterday (I've been riding hotel Lifecycles). Yup. Did 25 miles in less than an hour at a heartrate of only 120BPM at 105 rpms. I'm a stud. ;-)

down hill, both ways?
Quote Reply
Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [Duffy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's bound to happen.

Goodwin's Law

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin%27s_law

Instagram or twitter me softly @xatefrogg
Quote Reply
Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [triguy98] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
triguy98 wrote:
First cousin? Pick up a banjo, buddy, and get closer in your family relations. I love bluegrass.

Well, I only have one sister and she's already spoken for. She made a fantastic high school prom date, though.
Quote Reply
Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [Old Hickory] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Old Hickory wrote:
big kahuna wrote:
triguy98 wrote:
Does diet soda make anyone else piss more than regular soda? I have had to piss like three time this morning already. Stayed up too late watching tape delayed Olympics. Why the heck would they delay "prime" sports until midnight?

It's a known diuretic. Plus, it'll make you grow a third testicle. I got on my bike for the first time since early spring, yesterday (I've been riding hotel Lifecycles). Yup. Did 25 miles in less than an hour at a heartrate of only 120BPM at 105 rpms. I'm a stud. ;-)

down hill, both ways?

Damn straight, downhill both ways. :-))))
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
big kahuna wrote:
The only reason I can think of for moving to the South is if I wanted to marry my hawt first cousin. ;-)

Maybe she should move to Detroit . . . oh, yeah . . . that's forbidden by the Constitution; cruel and unusual punishment.

We don't want no camel jockeys neither. You gotta believe in Jesus and speak 'merican.
We'll take the Mormons but NO Catholics. Catholics can jess keep right on going to Mexico.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers

Emery's Third Coast Triathlon | Tri Wisconsin Triathlon Team | Push Endurance | GLWR
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I caught this largie recently. 2.5lbs, my first bucketmouth.

What's your biggest bass?

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [JSA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JSA wrote:

Civilize the mind, but make savage the body.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [Rodred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Rodred wrote:
You should swim for the chinese ladies

Them ain't ladies!
Quote Reply
Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [gonehome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
gonehome wrote:
big kahuna wrote:

The only reason I can think of for moving to the South is if I wanted to marry my hawt first cousin. ;-)

Maybe she should move to Detroit . . . oh, yeah . . . that's forbidden by the Constitution; cruel and unusual punishment.

We don't want no camel jockeys neither. You gotta believe in Jesus and speak 'merican.
We'll take the Mormons but NO Catholics. Catholics can jess keep right on going to Mexico.

Don't piss Detroit off. It'll go on down to Georgia, just like the Devil, and put a can a whup-ass on all you pasty white slugs. We're not the most violent murder city in the U.S. anymore (apparently, Chicago's grabbed that honor), but we do crazy in a way that'd make the typical in-bred Southerner shit himself in fear.
Quote Reply
Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BLeP wrote:
I caught this largie recently. 2.5lbs, my first bucketmouth.

What's your biggest bass?

You're the biggest basshole. Get back in the boat, sucka!

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This was posted in another political blog I follow. Sorry, I had nowhere else to go with it:

56 Those polls smell like dogshit because if the JEF was doing so fucking well in Ohio he wouldn't have the need to show up again today flapping his ignorant yap. As I said yesterday, the SCoaMF hasn't done well in Ohio except against McRINO, getting his pansy ass rolled by Muffer Stalin-Rodham in the 2008 donk primary.

At least that fuckhead La Tourette could see the writing on the wall although dropping out after winning the primary strikes me as an extremely RINO thing to do.

It reminds me of the line from A Christmas Story: "He worked in profanity the way other artists work in oil or clay. It was his true medium, a master."

It's simple, but it isn't easy.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I would...but I have a weight training session to get to. really need to work on my strength and muscular endurance for next season...

"Faced with the choice between changing one's mind and proving there is no need to do so, almost everyone gets busy on the proof." - John Kenneth Galbraith
Quote Reply
Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [TashaSkippy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TashaSkippy wrote:

Jesus can suck it, loser.

- Chinese proverb
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Chinese lady is actually a robot (I would know, trust the machines)
Quote Reply
Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [robot_ap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
robot_ap wrote:

but everybody knows you can't trust a robot to identify other robots because every robot lies.
Quote Reply
Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [bcart1991] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bcart1991 wrote:
If it weren't for my horse, I wouldn't have spent that year in college.

Oh my god. That is one of those phrases that once you hear you never forget. It has been at least 13 years since I last heard that.

"In the world I see you are stalking elk through the damp canyon forests around the ruins of Rockefeller Center. You'll wear leather clothes that will last you the rest of your life. You'll climb the wrist-thick kudzu vines that wrap the Sears Towers. And when you look down, you'll see tiny figures pounding corn, laying stripes of venison on the empty car pool lane of some abandoned superhighway." T Durden
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
robot_ap wrote:

but everybody knows you can't trust a robot to identify other robots because every robot lies.

Robots have rights.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rick_pcfl wrote:
robot_ap wrote:

Expanding:

You can not trust anything to identify another anything
also
You can not trust nothing to identify nothing
also
You can or can not trust nothing or anything to identify nothing

Derailment completed
Quote Reply
Re: There is no way you can derail this thread. [robot_ap] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's just like a robot to try to confuse the simpletons around here. Most people aren't smart enough to get what you were saying, but I do. What you were trying to say is that you like putting on a skirt and dancing to Britney Spears. If it makes you feel better, I do too.
Quote Reply

Prev Next