Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [NCSecretHero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for posting them for me......

The gifs have the transparency showing....please insert the following instead:

www.stephenperera.com/tribe/c1.jpg

www.stephenperera.com/tribe/c2.jpg

www.stephenperera.com/tribe/c3.jpg

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stephen,
It seems the last pieces have fallen into place if Cervelo is the chosen supplier. And it seems hard to imagine another choice at this point. If so, perhaps a new thread should be started right after you have all the details squared away with Gerard. That post would provide information on the products, pricing, amount going to charity, how to place orders, AND WHEN TO EXPECT the Cervelo website to be ready to take orders.

How much extra would it cost to have my Peaceful Tribe shirt authograpghed by none other than MR. TIBBS himself?:)
Bill
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Here are the images without the transparency showing.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [BNasty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Definitely count me in for 1 short-sleeve and 1 long-sleeve (at least). Not only is my P3 the best bike in my world and Cervelo the best bike company I've ever dealt with, but now Gerard goes and does this to increase my opinion of him and his company that much more.

Kudos to Cervelo!
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [BNasty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks for adding the pics. in for me.

Okay....well.....he shoots...he scores. I'm really going home now....so please comment......

Thank you Mr. Cervelo for a most gracious, generous and downright unbelievable offer.....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Not too sure about the white stitching on all the seams, are there any pictures on the website of similar shirts?

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
awesome - cervelo rocks - I'm in for at least one short sleeve and one singlet (perhaps more, but I must speak to she who must be obeyed first)

I now know for sure where my next bike is coming from (I just wish cervelo made ti)

mp
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [tritoronto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sweet. I want one. Don't know which one yet, but I want one.

"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live."
-H.D.Thoreau
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow. This stuff looks great. I hadn't looked in on the thread in some time. Substantial progress. Very Good.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do the Cervelo items fit women (not to be difficult)?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [cray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I recast my vote for Cervelo.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [cray] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, the Tech-Ts fit like regular tech-T, nothing gender-specific there. And the reason I picked the LCS as the race piece is that it is quite popular among women. It is not women-specific but I think about 20-30% of sales ofthat piece are to women.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'd like to thank you for two things. 1) for the very generous offer 2) for actually writing out Merry Christmas and not 'Xmas'

Another reason why I ride two of your bikes.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [madisonbucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I once was invited for Christmas dinner by the Rishworths (Dan Rishworth owns Endurosport and his parents took me in when I moved to Toronto). Dan's mother Pat had spent countless hours in the kitchen making the most fabulous dishes, especially the cake was a piece of art. She must have been working on that for the better part of a day. By the time I got there was only one thing to do; write on the cake. For some reason this task falls upon me. I take the icing bag and write Merry Chrismas. I haven't misspelled it since :-)

Gerard
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stephen, I would like to go with one of the race sleeveless jerseys, likely small or medium. Any idea what the price point will be ?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
very nice...I've been looking at the cervelo stuff for a while...now I have a good excuse (and cause) to get something.

great work, guys.

thanks Stephen, Tibbs, and Gerard.

kurt

kas
http://www.asics.com
http://www.aerobicsfirst.com
Team SynergySport
http://www.hookit.com/...evenson/default.aspx
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Not too sure about the white stitching on all the seams, are there any pictures on the website of similar shirts?
Julian in England.
I second that, but what a great offer by gerard.

"Stephen,
It seems the last pieces have fallen into place if Cervelo is the chosen supplier. And it seems hard to imagine another choice at this point. If so, perhaps a new thread should be started right after you have all the details squared away with Gerard. That post would provide information on the products, pricing, amount going to charity, how to place orders, AND WHEN TO EXPECT the Cervelo website to be ready to take orders."

Agree. It's impossible to turn one's back on a start like this. Keep us posted. My credit card is out and ready!

Lou Battaglia

Why didn't I retire last year?
Quote Reply
Re: 17TH DEC p.m. - CERVELO IMAGES TO VIEW - Support the Slowtwitch.com forum members "Peaceful tribe" t-shirts, caps etc 100% FOR CHARITY sale. Buy for yourself, friends and family. Please view and comment. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stephen- just got your PM but I see it has been handled in this thread already. Sorry for the delay.

Tom.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [madisonbucky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The X in X-mas, actually in Greek means Christ. But I do understand many people do leave Christ out of Christmas.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
beautiful offer from Gerard. I'm defintely in for something.

Quote | Reply
Wow. How cool is the Cervelo stuff? Matches my Cervelo Dual beautifully. Count me in.

Paul
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]
1) Since you are in Gibraltar, shipping to most slowtwitchers would be expensive. We can arrange shipping for you, we get some very good UPS rates

2) We are just finishing a new shopping cart system on our website, we can use that for the Peaceful Tribe apparel as well if you would like. It will accept PayPal and we can set up a separate PayPal account for this so it is completely transparent for everybody where the money for charity is.

3) As you know our banner ad is above the forum. We can run a Peaceful Tribe apparel banner instead of a Cervelo banner to keep people interested and to make sure we get as much money for the charity as possible.

4) Prices: I don’t have the final costing yet as I only heard about the Tribe apparel yesterday, but we can for sure do the following:
Short sleeve: $15 – sells for $30
Long sleeve: $18 – sells for $35
Long course singlet: $34 – sells for $75

100 singlets equals $4100 for charity. To give the drive a head-start I’ll personally buy the first Long course singlet for $500.

6) I noticed some other quotes included minimums and deposits, but I think it may be difficult for you to come up with either. So we will do no minimums and no deposit to make it easier...

Let me know if you need anything more, or contact Heather as she is probably more qualified to answer them and she’ll be back in the office Monday,

Merry Christmas,

Gerard Vroomen,
Cervelo Cycles Inc"
[/reply]

I think Gerard just bitch-slapped all the other offers and sent them home crying. This isn't to say that I didn't like the Oomph/Hincapie designs, but he has raised the bar to a degree where I don't feel that any other manufacturer could, or would be willing to compete.

Sperra/others, we have a winner.

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [KYROCKET] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...not to get this post off-topic, but I've never heard that before. It might be...but the only time I've ever seen it used is when the Christ is taken out of the word to make it more secular.

Thanks though, I'll ask around and see if anyone else has heard that.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think that whilst you may be right I think the others have stepped up to the plate and gone out of their way to be of assistance which is rather good.

One thing about shopping on Gerards site. Can he ship internationally to Gibralta or the UK? and can he accept CC's from there? this is occasionally problematic online internationally.
Quote Reply

Prev Next