Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like the hinicapie(?) and the oomph, I see Jhc's point about being too technical.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Oomph, Hincapie, LeslieJordan, Craft, Cervelo are quoting for our CHARITY t-shirt - images ready for your comments -16TH DEC p.m. - Slowtwitch forum members, firends and family 100% FOR CHARITY T-Shirts [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I say if things are good, which I don't doubt, we go with Cervelo. Other than my usual shit there is a point that Gerard is a tribe member in great standing and he is one of the big gurus. SO lets keep it in the family.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Oomph, Hincapie, LeslieJordan, Craft, Cervelo are quoting for our CHARITY t-shirt - images ready for your comments -16TH DEC p.m. - Slowtwitch forum members, firends and family 100% FOR CHARITY T-Shirts [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Man, just let me know when to order ;)

Mike

TheBikeRacer.com
Quote Reply
Re: Oomph, Hincapie, LeslieJordan, Craft, Cervelo are quoting for our CHARITY t-shirt - images ready for your comments -16TH DEC p.m. - Slowtwitch forum members, firends and family 100% FOR CHARITY T-Shirts [mwbyrd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree. Just make a decision, I don't think we can go wrong at this point. Trying to sift through the responses and come up with a concensus may be the largest task of all.

http://www.churchofcycling.org
Quote Reply
Re: Oomph, Hincapie, LeslieJordan, Craft, Cervelo are quoting for our CHARITY t-shirt - images ready for your comments -16TH DEC p.m. - Slowtwitch forum members, firends and family 100% FOR CHARITY T-Shirts [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That makes sense too me. If the others don't buy it, I go Oomph then Hincapie as my 2nd and 3rd choice.

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
agreed.

mp
Quote Reply
Re: Oomph, Hincapie, LeslieJordan, Craft, Cervelo are quoting for our CHARITY t-shirt - images ready for your comments -16TH DEC p.m. - Slowtwitch forum members, firends and family 100% FOR CHARITY T-Shirts [tritoronto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay....I'm off home now....7:24pm in Europe....haven't got a computer at home tonight so I will post back in tomorrow.....

please keep this bumped up on the first page if you all can.....

the next thing that will appear are Cervelo's prices and their images......Crafts prices are forthcoming too from SuperDave......

Thanks for all your help with this.....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Agreed, I am in for whatever though.
Quote Reply
Re: Oomph, Hincapie, LeslieJordan, Craft, Cervelo are quoting for our CHARITY t-shirt - images ready for your comments -16TH DEC p.m. - Slowtwitch forum members, firends and family 100% FOR CHARITY T-Shirts [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I agree with jhc, but will go for anything you end up with (they are all nice!).

Here's a question- do the hats have ponytail holes in the back? This is important to some of us.. ;o)
Quote Reply
Re: Oomph, Hincapie, LeslieJordan, Craft, Cervelo are quoting for our CHARITY t-shirt - images ready for your comments -16TH DEC p.m. - Slowtwitch forum members, firends and family 100% FOR CHARITY T-Shirts [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll wait to see what the others look like before jumping in with my vote.

great work you guys...

oh yeah...bump!

kurt

kas
http://www.asics.com
http://www.aerobicsfirst.com
Team SynergySport
http://www.hookit.com/...evenson/default.aspx
Quote Reply
Re: Oomph, Hincapie, LeslieJordan, Craft, Cervelo are quoting for our CHARITY t-shirt - images ready for your comments -16TH DEC p.m. - Slowtwitch forum members, firends and family 100% FOR CHARITY T-Shirts [kas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like what Hincapie has to say about ink sublimation. I also like Ooomph, but it does remind me of a rash guard shirt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The hincappie is my choice, looks very cool, I dont like the white stiching on the other, looks too much like a referee, ha

-

I have horrible back problems but I have zero problems staying in an aero position for 180k. Why? Because I ride steep and because I train regularly in that position. Simple as that.....Gerard
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I vote for Oomph

-----------------------------------------------------
The true Master does not wish to lead,
Nor does he wish to follow.
He only wishes to place himself
Where he is needed most.
Quote Reply
Re: Oomph, Hincapie, LeslieJordan, Craft, Cervelo are quoting for our CHARITY t-shirt - images ready for your comments -16TH DEC p.m. - Slowtwitch forum members, firends and family 100% FOR CHARITY T-Shirts [CS7] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oomph oh-ya

http://www.clevetriclub.com

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Re: Oomph, Hincapie, LeslieJordan, Craft, Cervelo are quoting for our CHARITY t-shirt - images ready for your comments -16TH DEC p.m. - Slowtwitch forum members, firends and family 100% FOR CHARITY T-Shirts [Foolish Tri Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

What the mind can conceive and believe, the body will achieve.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If we go with Hincapie, can I get a little "Be Like George" script over my heart?

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah--Not so sure I liked the fabric up close of the Ooomph. But distinctive due to the stitching.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Monk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good morning Europe and the World...

..today, we can expect Gerard from Cervelo to send quotes, images and more. I also expect quotes from Craft - courtesy of SuperDave.

.....let's hear them all out before we decide.....there are many offerings to our tribe.....it's gonna be a good day...

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
good morning Sperera...

Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jkmorrow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey ho hose man....thnigs are hotting up.....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm off to the pool then for a short run...boy do I hate this time of year when you really don't have anything to train for.

Jeff Morrow

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Did I miss a decision about black being the only color available? Or is white an option also?

Keith
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [pezdoctor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
....no definite decisions made yet....but today should be interesting.....stay tuned....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hola Sperera,

Any news from our friends at Cervélo ? Any pics available just yet ?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Diabolo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
....expecting something through soon....Cervelo that is....also from SuperDave re: Craft

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply

Prev Next