Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you should make a final command decision and let us know, already. I'm in for whatever, but you keep changing the available items, and my order keeps changing as a result. I'm getting confused, and I'm starting to get worried about which order(s) you and Tibbs are going to act on.

"People think it must be fun to be a super genius, but they don't realize how hard it is to put up with all the idiots in the world."
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I second this... and bump

Jay
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [vitus979] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Don't worry....this is organised chaos....the 'orders' you have sent through, much to your annoyance perhaps are not real orders but we needed them to gauge interest....I said this some time ago in a post....the REAL orders will have to be made when we finally settle everything and Tibbs sets up a PayPal system....

Trust me, it'll be fine....it will become crystal clear...I just keep on posting things so we have complete transparency and we can all chip in with ideas and comments....at the end of the day if there are too many ideas then we'll reserve judgement ourselves....and I'll post on the final designs; who the supplier is and what it costs....THEN you make your real orders.

SO IN SHORT.....KEEP THE REQUESTS COMING IN TO:

tribe@stephenperera.com

as this tells us what is out there.....this allows us to say, right, we need to order 300 hats cos there's the demand....

Just bear with me on this issue.....and I apologise for confusing things....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanx for the update... I'll have a look at everything on Monday when we get back from Las Vegas.

Jay
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [ridesign] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Okay...evening approaches on the lands and fields of Europe....so I'm outta here. Check back with you all tomorrow.

To summarize:

1. Waiting for quotes from Hincapie and LeslieJordan technical T-Shirt suppliers - once these two are in a final decision will be made as to who will do them for us....

2. Mr. Tibbs is gonna set up a PayPal system for orders and final costs will obviously be posted. expected delivery times from manufacturers will aslo be posted.

Over and out....over to Tejas, Norte America and el señor Tibbs....take it from here Tibbs man.....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I looked at Hincapie and Leslie Jordan websites. By far, Oomph is the coolest looking. Since Craft appears to be out, now you know my vote.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
first of all Hincapie:

Stephen, I am sorry that I have been late in getting you this quote.

Please see the attached official quote for Hincapie DryBody Custom Sublimated T-Shirts. We can make raglan sleeve or box t-shirt sleeve designs.

We have no artwork charges. No screen charges. No set up charges. The price of the shirt includes everything accept shipping from Greenville, SC to your destination. I estimated the shipping charge to be $100, but that depends on how you want it shipped and where you want it shipped. Please let me know if you like what you see.

Delivery will take 9 weeks from receipt of your deposit and approved artwork.

Quote: 100 Black and 100 White 2-color, custom sublimated, short sleeve t-shirts No artwork, setup, printing or screen charges. Small Hincapie logo to appear on shirts. Shirts will be bagged individually ready for distribution. 50% deposit due with order. Balance due COD at time of final delivery. I have attached an image of a custom t-shirt that we sell on our website.

Total cost of the order delivered to your door...$3,210 ($16.05 per shirt).

I hope you like this price. Please let me know how you want to proceed further.

Steve Steve Baker Hincapie Sportswear, Inc.

45 Pete Hollis Boulevard Greenville, SC 29601

(Phone) 864-298-2603 x 104 (Mobile) 864-325-8303

(Fax) 864-298-2616 steve@hincapiesports.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And now LeslieJordan

Stephen,

I can put together 400 shirts for you all 100% poly moisture wicking fabric in our Short Sleeve Raglan in "Black" including the printing of three locations (front two color, back two color & sleeve one color on black) plus the set up for screens to print all for $13.25 each.

Shipping is extra, UPS Ground in USA is about $.25 a shirt. If you want to order less then 400 pieces the price is $17.25 printed including set up.

We also manufacture with the cotton poly blend moisture wicking fabric and that is $2.00 more, but doesn't come in the raglan sleeve style but the #101 style with basic inset sleeves.

We can also just sell you the blank shirts and the published pricing for them is as follows: #141 White Short Sleeve Raglan in the tech poly fabric
500 or more @ $6.39
499 or less @ $10.49
#141 Color (Black) Short Sleeve Raglan in the tech poly fabric
500 or more @ $7.39
499 or less @ $11.39
Call me and we can put something really nice together for you. Thank you for the inquiry. I look forward to your reply.

Vicky Hartwig Sales and Marketing Consultant Leslie Jordan, Inc.
Your FIRST CHOICE for Custom Performance Apparel
Direct from our FACTORY to you!
1230 SW First Avenue, Portland, OR 97204
TEL 800-935-3343 Fax 503-295-1989
http://www.LeslieJordan.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay...we have costs from http://www.oomphsports.com and our friend Chris Artibello...his email verbatim:

Shirt $14.50 -- for 200-250 units.
Screening -- 2 color front & 1 color back = $6.00
-- add drop to sleeve = $2.00
Set-up fee -- $35.00
Shipping $75.00-$100 (obviously depends on weight and ship option)
Please note Stephen, our shirts have a manufacturer's logo on the left sleeve. That will not change.
Chris

For example...for 200 shirts thus:

$14.50 x 200 plus
$6 x 200 =
$4,100 plus $35 plus $75 (for example) = $21.05 per shirt plus shipping to wherever you are in the world - which won't be much for a shirt!!!!

Add to this the $10 for charity....

Approx. cost for the oomph Tees are:
$35 more or less all inclusive to your mailbox.

...........................................................................................................................................

So, we have some decisions to make....who do we go for? The 3 of them have been fantastic and really helpful....Oomph, Hincapie and LeslieJordan.....Craft I'm sorry to say have not contacted me.....

Who shall we go for?????????

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Last edited by: sperera: Dec 15, 04 13:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1. Do you actually sleep?

2. Oomph, without question, looks far better in black or white. If you go Oomph, I would order two. If the others, only one, mainly to support the cause. (and I'm still unemployed!).

Did you post a price for Oomph?

Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ok, sorry, I went back and saw the Oomph prices. It appears they would be a bit more than the other two, however, I still vote Oomph.

Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, scroll back up and you'll see Oomph prices....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sperera, Could you post pics and prices for each on one message it would make comparing easier. I do like the oomph shirt though.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sperera, I like the oomph stuff.

What the mind can conceive and believe, the body will achieve.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jkmorrow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
good morning Europe.....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good morning Stephen, from England. Any new news?

"How bad can it be?" - SimpleS
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sperera, Could you post pics and prices for each on one message it would make comparing easier.

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Omph from Europe would be my preference.

Andrew
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Andrewmc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Want a hat. Sent you an email...

"How vain it is to sit down to write when you have not stood up to live."
-H.D.Thoreau
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [amnesiac] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think it's only fair on Hincapie to wait for them to send me a photo of the product for me to stick up here....I think the fact Oomph have sent me an image and I have stuck the design on it tips the balance in their favour because of it.

When we have the 3 designs as pictures, then we have to decide.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jk_allen13] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Good morning Stephen from the fine state of Michigan where it's a balmy 26 degrees. I'm off today so I think I'll take advantage of this fine weather and do some deer hunting with my muzzle loader. It's still black powder season here. Any news on the other quotes yet, as far as images?

Jeff Morrow

Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jkmorrow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nothing like killing defenseless deer! fun cubed!
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [rundhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I know it's so cool!!! Not only that maybe there will be less dear/car collisions and maybe, just maybe if the deer heard is thin out there won't be as many deer dying this winter because of starvation. HMMMM? Besides, they taste so good.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay....so I'm committed to being unbiased....I have made them all as equal as possible given what was sent to me....hey, I'm a designer, let me do my thing....

In fairness to LeslieJordan, the Tee pic they have is crap compared to the other two....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stephen,

The Oomph is much nicer then the rest IMO . I haven't seen any of them in person to feel the material or to look at the quality but just on appearance I would have to say the Oomph shirt has my vote.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
okay....1-0-0 to Oomph

Keep this bumped

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: COMPARE HINCAPIE t-shirt TO OOMPH t-shirt TO LESLIEJORDAN t-shirt - scroll until you see the image with the 3 of them together -16TH DEC p.m. - Slowtwitch forum members, firends and family 100% FOR CHARITY T-Shirts [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
sperera asked me to post my PM to him on the forum for the laugh content...I just want you all to imagine a Marine Corps captain running across the base wearing one of these shirts and hats...I may get voted off the island for this one...

"Put me in for one (1) black running hat, and one (1) of the black shirts with the white stitching and underarm panel...size Medium. What is the payment method? I am Paypal enabled. :->

I still can't wait to wear these things in front of my Marine Corps peers...oh the questions they'll have in their minds!"
Quote Reply

Prev Next