Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [DanTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will let everyone know.....at this very second in time I am in the middle of getting a company to do this for us......with help from more than a few members of the forum.....fantastic support for this....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'll need to amend my order (change the sizes) that I originally sent you...or are you going to take a 'final' order? I originally thought we were going cotton...

Thanks, Andy

Andy

'You'd be surprised how many people violate this simple principle every day of their lives and try to fit square pegs into round holes, ignoring the clear reality that Thinsg Are As They Are.'
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What are we looking at as far as shipping??? Any ideas on that???

"What's your claim?" - Ben Gravy
"Your best work is the work you're excited about" - Rick Rubin
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier. NOW UPDATED WITH FOT OF THE CAP AS MODELLED BY THE WIFE....also idea for CHARITY to help... [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks good, but I cant do tight fitting t-shirts. Maybe a hat.

-----------------------:)
SUPPORT OPERATION REBOUND:
http://www.operationreboundcalifornia.kintera.org/ejs3

Kestrel Syndicate
Macca Fan Club
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Fantastic development!!!!!

Just spoken to Alan Romick of www.headsweats.com and he has given me a fantastic price for technical race hats. They make the hats for the Ironman brand...say no more. Here's the deal: $5 per hat, including the embroidery of the logo for 300 hats minimum. The shipping would be about $50 to an address in the USA.

Special thanks to Chris Artibello of www.oomphsports.com for this contact. Oomph have also pledged support on the Tee-shirt front and are coming up with prices for us....so are Hincapie sports. I will post details when they come to me.

This makes each hat $5.17. When we add the postage cost and the cost of the packs to send them out in I think it'll come to $7 total per hat. So, if we add $10 for charity on each hat they would cost around $17 each!!!!! Great!!!!!!

The chosen charity for the hats is: CAF - the Challenged Athlete Foundation, as this is a favourite amongst many of you and also of the people who're doing the hats....this has helped for the price too!

I have visualized a white one below, from their catalogue.....we can have any colour.

So, we have a price at last.....we need postage prices only. This is the design, ignore the red trim....imagine this design on the above:

So, let's get some orders in for the hats!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those of you who have already emailed me I will check if you wanted hats.....many, I hope, will now also want hats so re-email me please!!! or Mr. Tibbs of course.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm looking forward to wearing the fine colors of the "Peaceful Tribe".

What the mind can conceive and believe, the body will achieve.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Stephen, You just keep making this great idea better.
I'll be in for a hat and at least one shirt. The race hat looks like high quality at a good price, with a nice fat fraction going to charity. Great stuff. Bill
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Oldaveguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks Bill....

It's late now and I'm going home...I will connect later, from home, to see how things are going....please email hat orders on:

tribe@stephenperera.com

regardless of what you say here if not its gonna be a nightmare!!!!!!

Bear with me on all this.....I'm trying my hardest!!!!!!! and missing training too....for this....no matter, I'm a crap triathlete anyway!

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stephen, I like the look of these hats

I don't see any pics of the shirts though - what's the final decision on color/style?

Thanks for putting this together.

bump...

Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jhc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
now those is some gruvy hats..this sucks having so much to decide, oh well

BUMP!!
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
okay....thanks for the support so far...let's keep this hot and bump it up....

As far as the Tees go, we have quotes in from Hincapie sportswear now too...I'll let you know soon....I'm off to bed now as its late over here.....hopefully I'll wake up to loads of hat orders too....

the quote was for 300 hats but if we only get orders for, say 50 caps then we'll have to cancel as they have to be paid for......let's give it a few days I guess....

Good night...

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I want one!

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In for a hat...........was it decided that the T's would be short-sleeve, or an option for long-sleeve?

Keith
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [pezdoctor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm in for a hat.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [davet] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
daytime in Europe so....bump

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Nice, I already signed up for a few technical shirts. Hopefully you have that order as Tibbs said he forwarded it to you.

Add to that 2 of these hats and I'll be a happy camper. Thanks for all your hard work.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [SemperTri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So far we don't have the response on the hats as we do the Tees of course...

so the price given for the 300 hats may have to change....I can't see selling 300 of them.....I have asked for a quote for 100.

At the end of the day, it's all a bit messy I know but response has to be gauged first.....we may think we can sell 300 hats but we may not even sell 100.....

I will post as soon as I know....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

Good morning world, its a brisk 22 degrees (F) here in the fine state of Michigan.

Stephen, did you get my email concerning my order?

Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jkmorrow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thought you said you wouldn't be able to check the internet today jk?

.....good morning to you.....well, here it's 63 degrees here....and it's 12:13pm...what time is it in Michigan?

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well right now it's 6:30. I'm getting ready to leave for work and I work a 24 hour shift, I 'm a fire fighter. I start my morning just like anyother ST'er with acup of coffee and ST.

Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jkmorrow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
a fireman....good, noble job....salt of the earth....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I have to leave now, I check back tomorrow.

Quote Reply

Prev Next