Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Darn it! Won't somebody buy Softride and start making bikes again? [triguynz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OH MY !! He must be a happy fella.

Just Triing
Triathlete since 9:56:39 AM EST Aug 20, 2006.
Be kind English is my 2nd language. My primary language is Dave it's a unique evolution of English.
Quote Reply
Re: Darn it! Won't somebody buy Softride and start making bikes again? [ShaRRky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nonono, i really like the looks of it :P

=====================================
S�rgio Marques
When it hurts is when it feels good ;-)
Sergio-Marques.com
Quote Reply
Re: Darn it! Won't somebody buy Softride and start making bikes again? [sergio] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If it wasn't for anti-technology rules dictated by the UCI... Ibet you would see many bikes like this. THAT BIKE IS BEAUTIFUL!
Quote Reply
Re: Darn it! Won't somebody buy Softride and start making bikes again? [ShaRRky] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea, but they also said several other things as well that are silly marketing-like talk (such as the comment about knowing that with the other hubs that it would have given him several more minutes on the bike...thats just silly...now if he said that he was taking all the grease out of the hubs and lightly oiling brand new bearings with Krytec oil, I might put some merit in that statement).

Stephen J

I believe my local reality has been violated.
Quote | Reply
Anyone seen one around Kona yet? I'm kind of hoping it's real.

----------------------------------------------------------------

My training
Quote Reply
Softride's New Website - No Bikes! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Has anyone else noticed that Softride's updated website has removed all mention of bikes!
There's not even a link telling you how to buy spare parts...
Quote Reply
Re: Softride's New Website - No Bikes! [Damon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I mnet the guy with the new SoftRide type fixed beam bike seen earlier on this thread. Nice guy. I think (?) he's looking to build more?????
http://forum.slowtwitch.com/gforum.cgi?post=1473574;search_string=be%20still%20my%20heart;#1473574

Take everything I say with a grain of salt. I know nothing.
Quote Reply
Re: Softride's New Website - No Bikes! [Damon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Look carefully at the left hand lower corner.

There is a link that goes here:
http://www.softride.com/bikes/
Quote Reply

Prev Next