Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Who are you, What do you ride, Where do you ride it? [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Race - DUs, Oly, Half IM and the local TT's to see if I'm getting any faster on the bike

Bike - Look KG486 (blk)

Reside - Fort Mill, SC
Quote Reply
Re: Who are you, What do you ride, Where do you ride it? [GatorDawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I play IM games

Live in Illinois

Bikes

Softride Rocket R1 700 - Record 10/Shamal

Softride Rocket TT7 - Record10/ Zipp 909

Litespeed Ultimate (custom) - Record 10 - Chorus mix - Neucleon

Litespeed Palmeres - Record 9 (lent out on "perma-loan", will never see that bike again)

Basso SLX - Old school down tube Campy

On the way - Cervelo P3 - Record 10

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Who are you, What do you ride, Where do you ride it? [GatorDawg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Acouple of sprints,an oly and IM CDA and a possible Ultra in the fall

2003 Klein Q-Pro_carb

Billings Montana.

Origanally from Cleveland -------Garfeild Hts and grad from Eastlake North in 77
Quote Reply
Re: Who are you, What do you ride, Where do you ride it? [SuperDave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hi SuperDave,

I am doing mainly Triathlons (Sprint, Oly, Middle distance, Half), the rest is preparation for these (road running races, cycling events, ...).

My bike is : Trek OCLV 5200, with Mavic ksyrium wheels (very mountainous where I live).

I live in Vevey (Switzerland, french speaking part).

What about you SuperDave, you did not give your details ???
Quote Reply
Re: Who are you, What do you ride, Where do you ride it? [Record10ti] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn record...what on earth do you do for a living that allows you to buy such toys? And are they hiring? I'd be willing to switch to Campy if you help get me the job;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Got a boatload of Sprint tri's, a few club TTs and a couple of centuries lined up this season.

Giant TCR, Cervelo P2K

eastern Ontario
Quote Reply
Re: Who are you, What do you ride, Where do you ride it? [cerveloguy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sprint, oly, half tri's. Mostly 5k to 10k races.

Cannondale ironman 2000 - 2003

Trek 1000 - 2000

East Tennessee
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sprint to 1/2 IM tri, bike races, running races.

Softride Rocket TT and a 03 Klein Q-Carbon

San Jose, CA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1) Duathlons, Olys, 1/2 IM and full Ironman (IMLP).

2) Felt F1R (road bike '02) Felt DA 700 ('04)

3) Brooklyn, NY
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wisconsin resident

A Racing: 6hour to 24hour events. Only two signed up for thus far this year. Will do 4 total.

MTB – built around Trek 8500 frame, SID carbon/titanium, Bont Race light wheels, XTR w/cheap V-brakes

Triathlon: will do one sprint and one oly. Tri is merely for fun. Found Slowtwitch because of interest in IM nutrition and training techniques for A Racing success.

Ridiculous Road Bike – Circa 1988 Fuji Club, Suntour components w/downtube shifters, ridden with MTB pedals and shoes, teal and yellow… (did I yet say "steel is real"… if I did, tell me to shut up). Would like to buy a 2003 Giant TCR1 or 2. I will only buy a previous year’s model. Giant seems like the best mix of components to price.

Tri bike? Will purchase one if I do an ironman (very distant future). I’d buy a cheap one w/tiagra

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
one IM and one marathon per year

2000 Oryx road (75% of miles)

2000 Cervélo ONE (TT, race and maybe one ride per week)

1992 Nishiki mtn bike (play and communte when weather is ok)

Small town just west of Montreal, Quebec, Canada (I work in Montreal)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What sport are you slowly twitching? (tri Oly, Du, TT, Mtb?..)

Half IM, IM, multi-day bike touring that will feel like racing; bike racing second half of season

What make/model/year of bike(s) do you have?

2000 Cervelo P2K
2001 Cervelo Prodigy

Where do you reside and where? (generally, no addresses)

San Francisco, 2 miles from the Alcatraz finish line

clm

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
- Sprint, Oly, 1/2 IM triathlons.

- '04 Quintana Roo Caliente.

- Santa Clarita, CA.

-
It is said that if you want to know what you were doing in the past, look at your body now; if you want to know what will happen to you in the future, look at what your mind is doing now. - H.H. Dalai Lama
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What sport are you slowly twitching?

Tri's - Oly and 1/2IM, building to IM next year

2001 Kestrel Talon

Where do you reside and where?

Central Illinois (moving to San Diego in a few months)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Pure Demographics here:

What sport are you slowly twitching? (tri Oly, Du, TT, Mtb?..)

Thanks for all your input!

-SD

I run, Du, TT and Tri.

I have a '93 Holland Steel frame hung with Ultregra (triple) and Velomax wheels. I just got a '03 QR Caliente frame and am moving all my parts to it from my old tri bike; Ultegra, with FSA compact cranks. Race wheels are 404 front and Powertap on a Mavic rim in back.

La Jolla, California
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I am training for IM USA, Flying pig marathon and others tri's.

I ride an Aegis Trident 2003 and airborne(road bike)

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sprint, Oly, Half, Du

2004 Felt B2, Zipp 404 front, Zipp Disc rear

Bridgman, MI. About 1 hour North East of Chicago
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Road bike racing, road and mtb duathlons, small amount of sprint and oly tris, running races.

Pinarello Prince road bike

SOMA track bike

Santa Cruz mountain bike

Schwinn compact frame crit bike

Saucony Hurricanes, many pairs.....

I live in the East San Francisco Bay Area.

Leigh
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Austin, Tx

QR TeQuilo ('98 model)

Still need to convince the boss that I NEED a road bike and a mountain bike....:(

-TxDude
Quote Reply
Re: Who are you, What do you ride, Where do you ride it? [Ken in Mi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Race- Du (World Long Course in Aug.), sprint & oly tri, road races (5k-->marathon)

Ride- '04 Felt B2, old Cannondale 3.0 series road bike

Reside- Memphis, TN
Last edited by: Andrew_R: Mar 22, 04 8:52
Quote Reply
Re: Who are you, What do you ride, Where do you ride it? [Jason] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
1) Road races - 5K to marathon; tris - sprint to 1/2 IM, maybe a full in the fall?

2) 2001 Trek 5500

3) near Phila, PA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Where: NW Phoenix

What: Sprint, Oly, and off road tris, one du a year, aquathlons (swim-run), some road racing in the late fall, track (running) racing occasionally; two tris and a du raced in 2004 so far.

Ride: Old steel custom bike for tris, 2003 Specialized S-Works Epic (the problem with doing on and off road tris ...too much bike stuff required)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Tri: Oly, Half, IM (Lake Placid this year)

Road race: 10K, 1/2 marathon, hoping to qualify for Boston '05.

I Mountain bike and ride centuries for fun.

Road/Tri: Lemond Buenos Aires
Mtb: Giant NRS 2

I live west of Boston, MA

------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What sport are you slowly twitching?
Rehabing from knee surgery so not sure about the season. Currently only on the bike.

A '98 C-Dale cadd3. If I could just finish grad school a get a job I will get a new ride.
Old Trek 930 for Mtb

Union County, NJ

A

Thanks for all your input!

-SD[/reply]
Quote Reply
Re: Who are you, What do you ride, Where do you ride it? [Quadzilla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I, too, am in Cleveland, and I strongly contemplated not going to class today when I saw the snow outside my window this morning. Isn't it supposed to be spring?

Training for road racing, the Cleveland Marathon, and Olys

Trek 1000T

http://www.theninjadon.blogspot.com

"The bicycle riders drank much wine, and were burned and browned by the sun. They did not take the race seriously except among themselves." -- Ernest Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises
Quote Reply

Prev Next