Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [islandman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I found a couple of the helicopters..this particular one was called the mosquito or something and in the video shows it really flying. The inventor said it was made to fly indoors. The video showed it hovering, flying forward, backward,,,took some of these guys 6 years to perfect these tiny helicopters. Really cool..I had visions of flying it around my house and chasing my cats with it.

------------------------------------------------

Trying to find ways to pass the time.
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
A new Gun safe, a new book; The Art of War by Sun Tzu and cash....deciding to buy a new Ipod or Fluid 2, can't decide but I am leaning towards the Fluid 2...................
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [GhiaGirl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hey, would you let us know how but mopping robot rhoomba works? I have been thinking about buying one but not sure if it really works or sucks..
thanks

------------------------------------------------

Trying to find ways to pass the time.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Santa brought the family a nice new digital camera - a first one, so we have finally joined the digital age. FYI - a Nikon Coolpix L3. I know, I know for the camera buffs and snobs out there not a big deal, but it seems about right for a first point-and-shoot digital Camera.

Miss P gave me a nice new black winter coat and the new Molly Johnson CD( very hip) and my son, bless his heart gave me this cool little toy called the "Bicycle Joe Bender" - we have all been playing with this thing non-stop!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [islandman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dude, you don't even know...

There are some military versions of these used to fly inside caves and such in Afghanistan for surveillance. They have short battery life but are nearly silent and extremely small. These things are an absolute blast.

I had a blast with this little thing. Sarah got it at th Discovery Channel store. It is so cool. Took about 10 minutes to learn how to fly. Then I was landing it on the arm of the couch, on top of the TV. So cool.

Tom Demerly
The Tri Shop.com
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [Ashburn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

I play that driver, in a 10.5. I love it. If you slice with that thing, you have to quit golf. ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hey Tom,

Which model did she get for you? They have a few to chose from at the store.

Thanks!

Jim
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...this cool little toy called the "Bicycle Joe Bender" - we have all been playing with this thing non-stop!

I got one of these, too! This was probably the coolest thing I got for Christmas (I'm easy to please).

For the OP: Lots of socks and underwear. I never buy socks or underwear as this leaves an easy/cheap gift opportunity for the family. No one has bought me any for a couple of years and I was down to my last 6 pairs of socks. (One of my hardest decisions of the week was deciding what day to "double up"!!) Got some books, some motorcycle T-shirts (one for each kind of motorcycle I have), and a Craft base layer. Oh, and 1/2 of a new computer when Vista finally comes out (a split gift with my wife).

Azby
Quote Reply

Prev Next