Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Socks and sweaters. That's what old guys get. I'm going to buy myself a disk wheel. I deserve it (need it).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For Christmas, I got an entire day of quiet, rest, and relaxation. It was wonderful.

mm
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [mojozenmaster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice P9 -

Sure hope you are a member of the Cervelo Mafia ... :0

Quote | Reply
POWERCRANKS! Lookout M45-49.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LBS gift certificates, WIT DVD, 1st season of SNL dvd, quiet day with family and almost 80 degrees and sunny (apologies to those not living in southern california, but it was nice wearing shorts to XMAS dinner).
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
New Sarah McLaughlin CD; ski gloves; and a set of these:

Sweet Japanese cold-forged blades. I can't wait till it gets warm out again.
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [cheyou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
where are you in milwaukee? i am downtown. always looking for lunchtime running mates now that my main running chum moved to the old harnishfager (sp?) site in bay view. cheers,

seamus
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got my first wetsuit, running tights/shirts, remote control ferrari which I use to terrorize my dog :)
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [Ashburn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those are SWEET! Mizuno has always made incredible looking and feeling forged irons. I had a set a few years ago and loved them. Damn, where are my sticks? I may need to cancel a weekend ride and get out and play.
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [unclegimpy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Those are SWEET! Mizuno has always made incredible looking and feeling forged irons. I had a set a few years ago and loved them. Damn, where are my sticks? I may need to cancel a weekend ride and get out and play.
They're like jewelry. I almost don't want to play them and scuff them up! Of course, I won't score any better, but I sure will feel better playing such nice sticks. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [Ashburn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is nothing like the feel of a well struck shot off forged clubs. You're right, they won't make you score any better, but they don't feel like tin when you hit the ball.

I need to find a way to retire early...golf and triathlon are way too time consuming with a family and work. Since picking triathlon back up, one of them had to go on the back burner and for now, it's golf. Still kind of hard going from playing 40-50 times per year to 5-6, but it's such a chunk of time to give up. Enjoy the new clubs.

Mike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hammer triathlon skin. Socks, running calendar, GU, water bottles. Battlestar Galactica seasons 2 and 2.5. "Offseason Training" by Karen Buxton. Nike cold weather running clothes.

Oh yeah, and a Sony HD LCD TV. Gotta love that woman of mine!

Live long and surf!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
For HANNUKAH,

I got a realy cool Salter scale that does body fat measurement, top and bottom and boA ne density and who knows what else !

The Wall St. Journal's top rated toiletry kit from Hammacher Schlemmer (scale also)

Volkl Karma's

I got myself a bitchin Hugo Boss suit, and an Ipod nano with Nike+ (trying to get that thing set up right now)

Ron from BT sent me a Beginnertriathlete.com LG trisuit :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I got an autographed picture of Tom Demerly.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
This plus the 3 wood to match. I think my wife is telling me to train less and play more. Great gift. What she doesn't know is that I just got invited to play in a group that meets every 4th friday afternoon of each month...I can still train like I have been and play a round as well! I also got one of those Ipod adapters that plugs into your car and plays on a unused radio channel...works great!

Wife made out like a champ...she got a new Lexus IS 250.

Mark

Last edited by: mmfred: Dec 26, 06 22:22
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [mmfred] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:

I play that driver, in a 10.5. I love it. If you slice with that thing, you have to quit golf. ;-)
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [last tri in 83] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My head was toasty with my new DeSoto skull cap.

I got one of those too! Is yours pink like mine??

---------------------------------------
Awww, Katy's not all THAT evil. Only slightly evil. In a good way. - JasoninHalifax

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bunch of gift cards, which works out well because I live a few time zones away and have to transport everything back to Denver.

"What it Takes," Blue Book of Bicycle Mechanics, some help in putting together my own bike work area in the garage, but far more importantly an incredible lesson in life and the chance to come home and be with my twelve closest friends. After moving away, those twelve people are still the closest friends I have and make me think about moving back to Boston nearly every day. Sappy, I know, but still, it's been great.

----------------------------------------------------------
Existence precedes Essence.
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just GU. IT works well for me. I feel that most people gave GI issues because they try to pack too much food into their systems while racing. Teach your body how to use its own fat stores for energy. I eat 12-14 GU on the bike, 1-3 on the run, depending on the temperature another 1-2 bottles of Gatorade and water/coke.

Looking like a color blind super hero!
Damn triathlon.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A Tacx Fortius, and an iblue 737 GPS attachment for my Dell Axium pocket pc. 25ft DVMI cable so I can hook up the computer to the plasma TV. For my wife, a Cartier love bracelet, among other items.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
A Felt B2 (well, at least a receipt for one!), an iPod shuffle, some candles, and a few other things. A great Christmas!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Besides the normal junk, i.e. clothes, I did get some new mt bike shoes. They are Nike Medora's. Great fit! Can't wait to try them.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wowee an asparagus steamer..that musta really gotten you excited.
Did anyone happen to get one of those micro helicopters that you fly indoors? There is one I found yesterday on the web..yes wasn't working very hard yesterday..yawn..hate working/living in a cubicle but thats for another rant..
anyway, found this little helicopter and it supposedly works....forgot the name if it already..sheesh..forgot to bookmark it too..Well didn't want to lest I buy this completely unnecessary toy for myself..

------------------------------------------------

Trying to find ways to pass the time.
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [BiasedOyster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
..Did anyone happen to get one of those micro helicopters that you fly indoors? There is one I found yesterday on the web..yes wasn't working very hard yesterday..yawn..hate working/living in a cubicle but thats for another rant..
anyway, found this little helicopter and it supposedly works....forgot the name if it already..sheesh..forgot to bookmark it too..Well didn't want to lest I buy this completely unnecessary toy for myself..
LOL! - What the h..?! - "fly indoors".. :) The mental image is just fascinating! - There are some strange products out there - the guys at product development must be having a blast:)

------------------------------
Another IM in 2016 - hopefully..
Quote Reply
Re: What did you guys get for Christmas? [jens] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Several years ago I gave a girlfriend's father a '91 Opus for Christmas and he was kind enough to share it in his new Riedel glasses. I was hooked ever since.

Steve

-
Quote Reply

Prev Next