Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Watts/Kg for 60 minute 40km time trial. [roady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm gonna make a wild guess that an 'optimized' vision one-piece bar would be as fast, or faster, than the 100K's if you can get in the same position--and the bars are more adjustable than they seem if you're willing to tinker with the extensions.

While the 100K's are narrow, that big round section isn't thrilling the eyeball tunnel (nor is all that bar tape--YIKES!).

Hmmm...according to my field testing, those 100K bars (with nearly the same position) are significantly faster than the Vision basebar/Profile T2+ I had on there before.

I think you might be right IF the bars were tested against each other with no arms "plopped" on top of them...but, you put some arms in close proximity to those "non-thrilling" round sections and the flow around them isn't going to be the same...and the tape might just help things by "filling the gaps" ;-)

All I know is that they were significantly cheaper than anything else that would get me the same aero gains...and "Cheapass Aero" is always a plus :-D

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Watts/Kg for 60 minute 40km time trial. [E_moto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Now I gotta go pay my debt to XXXXXXX.....cuz he just took me for $100. You guys need to pay better attention.

BLAMMO! Pay UP SUCKA!..like I told your MOM...I COLLECT!

--sp
Quote Reply
Re: Watts/Kg for 60 minute 40km time trial. [roady] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and also finishing 2nd, which is a great motivator. i'm going to paint :25.33 on the top tube of all my bikes.
Quote Reply
Re: Watts/Kg for 60 minute 40km time trial. [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
and also finishing 2nd, which is a great motivator. i'm going to paint :25.33 on the top tube of all my bikes.

why do you hate cancer research?
Quote Reply
Re: Watts/Kg for 60 minute 40km time trial. [slp337] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
In Reply To:

Now I gotta go pay my debt to XXXXXXX.....cuz he just took me for $100. You guys need to pay better attention.

BLAMMO! Pay UP SUCKA!..like I told your MOM...I COLLECT!

--sp

I think I get to call a "technical" on this one. Had to pull down the pics before they ended up on TriFat or worse.

persequetur vestra metas furiose
Quote Reply

Prev Next