Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
Rambler wrote:
Apartheid has been repealed since 1991, how old was Tyler when he defied this ban?

Sorry, I wasn't being specific enough. I was responding to post about the corruptness of UCI and was referencing to McQuaid.

Side note, guess who else was with McQuaid on that trip?

Sean Kelly!

On a side note, did you know that Kelly tested positive in races in 1984 and 1988.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [nedbraden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now we can add Crow to the list of "liars" or people "looking for their 15 minutes fame" joining Tyler, Landis, JV, Frankie, Betsy, Anderson, USADA, WADA, AFLD and a few others I'm forgetting.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/...strong-investigation
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stef32 wrote:
pick6 wrote:
stef32 wrote:
NC Fartstorm wrote:
stef32 wrote:
he wants to cash in just like canseco did

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Canseco right about pretty much everything in his book

you are right, I never said he wasn't. All I'm saying is that he did it to make money so as Tyler.

What other forum does he have? He did the 60 minutes interview and other interviews for free. Books are a traditional way to release information.

60 minutes for free!!!!! I don't think so

No matter what people tell you, there wasnt money involved there. Same with Floyd. That was lance talking shit.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [Carl Spackler] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Carl Spackler wrote:
Now we can add Crow to the list of "liars" or people "looking for their 15 minutes fame" joining Tyler, Landis, JV, Frankie, Betsy, Anderson, USADA, WADA, AFLD and a few others I'm forgetting.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/...strong-investigation

Not sure why you replied to me with this as I have not said either of those things (though from personal experience having nothing to do with any discussion or mention of LA I have nothing good to say about Betsy). I do have to call you out on the fact that the article only says she was questioned and says nothing of what she may or may not have said.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nedbraden wrote:
echappist wrote:
Rambler wrote:
Apartheid has been repealed since 1991, how old was Tyler when he defied this ban?

Sorry, I wasn't being specific enough. I was responding to post about the corruptness of UCI and was referencing to McQuaid.

Sean Kelly!

On a side note, did you know that Kelly tested positive in races in 1984 and 1988.

fully aware of that. The trip to SA and the fact that he was probably juiced for much of his career are two serious strikes against him. I think he probably gets uncomfortable any time David Harmon brings up doping.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Her comments were probably benign like everyone else's, in which case begs to question why LA folded.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Carl, nice job getting defensive in the face of an easily verified fact. I guess it did not fit your agenda so you had to do something. I am still wondering why you responded to me with that.

Echappist, half the time you can't understand Sean, so he may be telling Harmon where to get off or crying about his evil ways as a rider. LOL
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [Paulo Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paulo Sousa wrote:
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/...doping-book/[/quote]

http://www.outsideonline.com/...-race.html?168178276

maybe a little $, and a whole lotta truth.
l.a is such a db
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stef32 wrote:
he wants to cash in just like canseco did

jose has some love for l.a.
lanceyboy is being defended by jose
NICE!
http://www.sacbee.com/...ance-armstrongs.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How do propose verifying what she said since that hasn't been publicized yet? Can't wait for your answer to this one.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Carl Spackler wrote:
How do propose verifying what she said since that hasn't been publicized yet? Can't wait for your answer to this one.

You are dancing around the point I made. IMHO that just confirms that you have an agenda and posted the link with misinformation as a way to push that agenda and you got busted but just can't admit it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nedbraden wrote:
Carl Spackler wrote:

You are dancing around the point I made. IMHO that just confirms that you have an agenda and posted the link with misinformation as a way to push that agenda and you got busted but just can't admit it.

Yep, it's Chris who's got an agenda...

On a related note, I am impressed that the PR company you work for is paying you overtime during a holiday weekend.

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
How am I dancing around the fact her testimony isn't public and thus can't be verified?

So far LA is the only person who has been busted.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [Sam Apoc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sam Apoc wrote:
DarkSpeedWorks wrote:
Most smart and unbiased drug testers will tell that it is very, very hard to catch dopers via urine and blood tests. Sure, they catch a few, but easily 95% of doping athletes (that are on a clever program) will beat the tests.

It's very difficult. I'd suggest the numbers are the opposite: 95% getting caught.

Well, here's a direct quote from someone who I think knows a bit more that either of us on this exact question:

"If you were careful and paid attention, you could dope and be 99 percent certain that you would not get caught”
-- Tyler Hamilton, 2012

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Carl Spackler wrote:
How am I dancing around the fact her testimony isn't public and thus can't be verified?

So far LA is the only person who has been busted.

You are dancing around the fact that you presented the article as if said she made allegations when it did not contain anything of the sort and I called you on it.
Last edited by: nedbraden: Sep 1, 12 11:41
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you need to look up what allegation means because I didn't make any. If anything, you've displayed your bias
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [Paulo Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paulo Sousa wrote:
nedbraden wrote:
Carl Spackler wrote:

Yep, it's Chris who's got an agenda...

On a related note, I am impressed that the PR company you work for is paying you overtime during a holiday weekend.

I have no problem admitting I have an agenda. I think people who lie in order to push their agenda or who misrepresent information to push their agenda should be called out for their bullshit.

On a related note I am impressed how obsessed you have become with me, posting about me even in threads I am not posting in. I would think a coach, especially a Portuguese one, would have way too much to do then sit on a forum all day and night insulting people in order to make himself feel better about himself.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oh "nedbraden" your words cut so deep...

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
And yet, you seem to have all day, every day - to hang out here and post on ALL the Lance threads. Incessantly.

Almost like it's your job.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
And yet, you seem to have all day, every day - to hang out here and post on ALL the Lance threads. Incessantly.

Almost like it's your job.

Actually, if you notice my daytime, weekday posting went to nearly zero starting this past Monday. Coincidentally right when school started here...where I teach!

I do think it is nice that you jumped in to defend Paulo. It's cute when people defend obvious trolls like him. I do wonder when his next pouting leave of absence from the forum will occur...it should be about time for the next one.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [Francois] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
But I really have to laugh at those throwing rocks at Tyler and Floyd, when Lance has taken that to a whole new level...

Lance is a doper and lied about it. Point conceded. When Lance subsequently asks "believers", fans, etc. for support, he does so through Livestrong, a organization that I can tell you first hand does wonderful work. Thus why LA is such a polarizing figure; it is a fabulous ethical/moral debate if the ultimate good he has achieved outweighs the years of cheating/lying. Contrast this to Tyler, who asked "believers" to donate to support his appeals process and defense costs. No greater good for society came from Hamilton, just asking for money to promote his own self interests. He is a scumbag.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hadn't noticed. That implies a level of giving a shit I don't remotely have.

Paulo's a big boy (figuratively, if not literally). He can handle himself.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Murphy'sLaw wrote:
I hadn't noticed. That implies a level of giving a shit I don't remotely have.

Paulo's a big boy (figuratively, if not literally). He can handle himself.

Yet you commented on both. The BS meter is off the charts on you!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Quote:
1) No I simply used a word that aptly describes what some people think of Armstrong in this whole thing.

2) I think it's funny when people start demanding answers to questions that are clearly them trying to avoid the point being made and trying to set someone up to bash them. If you really were interested in my thoughts you would first discuss the point I have made a few times instead of trying to set me up.

1) Using a word is how things are brought up. If you're suggesting "kingpin" is inappropriate because events were happening before LA joined the team precludes it's appropriateness, you are wrong. Kingpins come and kingpins go. If you're suggesting that grown men gave in to doping with the others, okay. Forcing, encouraging, coercing, enabling, pressuring...what term would you prefer we use to describe LA's role?

2a) I don't need to set you up to be bashed.
2b)The question was actually my way of addressing your assertion that LA wasn't a kingpin. It's a coversational technique. One you have dodged twice.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [echappist] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
echappist wrote:
nedbraden wrote:
echappist wrote:
Rambler wrote:

Sean Kelly!

fully aware of that. The trip to SA and the fact that he was probably juiced for much of his career are two serious strikes against him. I think he probably gets uncomfortable any time David Harmon brings up doping.

Aren't we at the point where really, they were all juiced for much of their careers.
Quote Reply

Prev Next