Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [Paulo Sousa] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Paulo Sousa wrote:
More from Tyler:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/...tm_campaign=features

What truly surprised me in this whole story is how corrupt the UCI is...

Good that this is all coming out. Let's now see if any of the organizing bodies do anything about it to stop doping in sport of cycling. I read this and think, the peloton is still doped up to this day and it's not going to end with the current system.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [bobloblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not going to wade into the discussion about anything other than logic.

This logic argument is not sound at all. While they cannot lie about being clean and being dirty about themselves. They can still lie about someone else being clean/dirty. In fact several people that we believe should know are still either covering up for Lance or discrediting Lance depending on what side of the fence the truth is on.

I am just pointing out that the logic is completely unsound and nothing else.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [saltman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
saltman wrote:
I am not going to wade into the discussion about anything other than logic.

This logic argument is not sound at all. While they cannot lie about being clean and being dirty about themselves. They can still lie about someone else being clean/dirty. In fact several people that we believe should know are still either covering up for Lance or discrediting Lance depending on what side of the fence the truth is on.

I am just pointing out that the logic is completely unsound and nothing else.

You're misrepresenting the argument on both sides. The wacko crowd are saying that BECAUSE they lied about doping, they MUST be lying about everything else and that they cannot tell the truth.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [QRNub] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
QRNub wrote:
Would you, or if you have children would you let them, join a team sponsored by LA, with Bruyneel as DS and Ferrari as the team doctor?

That question has nothing to do with the point I made.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [bobloblaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think logical people suggest if a person is willing to lie about one thing, how do we know when and when they are not lying? It gets to motives I guess. For me, it's very hard to believe Tyler and Floyd given the extent to which they have lied in the past. I am not sure those two even know where the truth starts and ends. George and company on the other hand are different for many people.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [nedbraden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was a good one though and I'll take that as a no.

Quote | Reply
saltman wrote:
I think logical people suggest if a person is willing to lie about one thing, how do we know when and when they are not lying? It gets to motives I guess. For me, it's very hard to believe Tyler and Floyd given the extent to which they have lied in the past. I am not sure those two even know where the truth starts and ends. George and company on the other hand are different for many people.

Follow the money. Tyler has now put in print things that if untrue, are grounds for a seriously hefty libel suit. If such a libel suit does not happen, occam's razor once again can come into play.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [OneGoodLeg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OneGoodLeg wrote:
TriTrev wrote:
Really just one positive test, just one, is that too much to ask for....this would have been so much easier, and this forum would have to find something else to throw monkey poo about

So you continue to ignore/deny the positive test(s) that were swept under the rug? Just because no positives were formally announced/prosecuted does not mean they never existed.

You got me, how can I argue against that "something may have existed"........and you need to call the USADA right now, because they sure haven't got any positive tests, and obviously you have all the info that they would love to have, and so would everyone else......just one positive test, just one, is that too much to ask for ?

.......keep throwing the monkey poo

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>X
If you run long enough....something is bound to happen
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"While visiting Armstrong's home in Nice shortly before the 1999 Tour, Hamilton said he asked him if he had any EPO and Armstrong pointed to the refrigerator. Hamilton took it, thanked Armstrong and remarked to himself how cavalier Armstrong was about simply keeping it in the refrigerator."

This article makes Hamilton look more like a sleeze unless he's James Bond trying to take out the bad guy!

Paulo, you're a man of few words, but tell us why you dislike Lance so much.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [rhys] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
rhys wrote:
I am interested to learn of his dealings, if he tells it, of working with Dr. Checchini whom he called "a great friend" back in the CSC/Phonak days. And of course, Checchini being "Mr. 60/Riis" doctor during his rein. It surprises me Checchini has not been called to task like Ferarri has.

I am also fascinated that no ones seems to be outlining how Phonak's ownership and directors are all running BMC now but that's another story entirely.

Well to me one of the people most remarkable for not being mentioned so far is Ochowitz.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriBeer wrote:
"While visiting Armstrong's home in Nice shortly before the 1999 Tour, Hamilton said he asked him if he had any EPO and Armstrong pointed to the refrigerator. Hamilton took it, thanked Armstrong and remarked to himself how cavalier Armstrong was about simply keeping it in the refrigerator."

This article makes Hamilton look more like a sleeze unless he's James Bond trying to take out the bad guy!

Paulo, you're a man of few words, but tell us why you dislike Lance so much.

I will answer your question in a minute, but first I would like to know if you regret beating up your children as much as you did? Just answer that and I'll answer your question right away!

-

The Triathlon Squad

Like us on Facebook!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [TriTrev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriTrev wrote:
OneGoodLeg wrote:
TriTrev wrote:

Really just one positive test, just one, is that too much to ask for....this would have been so much easier, and this forum would have to find something else to throw monkey poo about

So you continue to ignore/deny the positive test(s) that were swept under the rug? Just because no positives were formally announced/prosecuted does not mean they never existed.

You got me, how can I argue against that "something may have existed"........and you need to call the USADA right now, because they sure haven't got any positive tests, and obviously you have all the info that they would love to have, and so would everyone else......just one positive test, just one, is that too much to ask for ?

.......keep throwing the monkey poo

You could argue against many of the detailed accounts of specific failed tests that were not prosecuted for one reason or another. They have been documented extensively. Or, you could continue to pretend that information is not out there, but I assure you I have read a lot of it myself so it certainly does exist.

Now, you could say the information about suppressed positive tests is wrong, but then you'd need to point out where and how the accounts are factually untrue to complete the argument. Perhaps all those accounts really are utter fabrications... but I personally find it hard to imagine that many people in legitimate positions of knowledge spending that much time totally making shit up when the simpler explanation that would plausibly tie it all together is that Lance really did do it.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [TriTrev] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh, and BTW, are you still waiting for "just one positive test" from Marion Jones? How is it she got her medals stripped?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
wow. confirms my theory perhaps that all the ex-Postal guys getting caught after leaving Lance's team was not a random occurrence. Tyler, Floyd... all it took was one phone call. Vindictive.

Conjecture: no wonder Armstrong was so mad that Contador won the tour... it wasn't that he won so much as he didn't have the influence to make him pop hot, and thus was mad at the UCI.

Paulo Sousa wrote:
More from Tyler:

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paulo Sousa wrote:
More from Tyler:

I'm agog that you were surprised by that...unless that was supposed to be in pink.

http://bikeblather.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stef32 wrote:
he wants to cash in just like canseco did

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Canseco right about pretty much everything in his book

Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tom A. wrote:
Paulo Sousa wrote:
More from Tyler:

I'm agog that you were surprised by that...unless that was supposed to be in pink.

UCI = Mafia... when you finally believe it, it will be so much easier to understand how pro cycling works.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [NC Fartstorm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NC Fartstorm wrote:
stef32 wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't Canseco right about pretty much everything in his book

you are right, I never said he wasn't. All I'm saying is that he did it to make money so as Tyler.

Formely stef32
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [stef32] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stef32 wrote:
NC Fartstorm wrote:
stef32 wrote:

you are right, I never said he wasn't. All I'm saying is that he did it to make money so as Tyler.

I think we both agree that it's all about the $$$

Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"This article makes Hamilton look more like a sleeze..."

I don't agree. It shows a guy who was neck deep into doping and he's telling the truth now. IMO he is so much LESS of a sleeze for his honestly. 'Some people can't handle the truth.' It isn't always pretty or tidy.

Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [mlinenb] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
mlinenb wrote:
Tom A. wrote:
Paulo Sousa wrote:
More from Tyler:

UCI = Mafia... when you finally believe it, it will be so much easier to understand how pro cycling works.

I made this observation last week... it's eerily similar to the mafia. I studied the mafia a bit to add to my knowledge about clans and tribes hopefully applying it to the wars.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [Tom A.] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That kind surprised too. That he is surprised I mean. It became apparent a while back. And I've wondered a lot about those riders mysteriously sick every so often. Sure some probably were but I'm sure a non negligible number were asked to leave as punishment for failing a doping test....those working with the UCI anyway.
Quote Reply
Re: Tyler Hamilton's stuff starting to come out [nedbraden] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote:
Of course it still doesn't change the fact that people are trumpeting how LA got everyone to dope at USPS and he was the big doping kingpin (heck, that's why Tygart wanted to bring him down..to save cycling!)

Quote:
That question has nothing to do with the point I made

You brought up the doping kingpin term and saving cycling. The question has everything to do with your point. I am of the opinion chasing the kingpins out will help clean up cycling for future riders. Again I ask:

Would you, or if you have children would you let them, join a team sponsored by LA, with Bruyneel as DS and Ferrari as the team doctor?

Even if it has nothing to do with your point, I'm interested. What's your answer?[/quote]

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
what, he wrote a book:? is he sure he did?? or does he want to blame his 'twin'? PINK

'to give anything less than the best is to sacrifice the gift'...Pre
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Paulo Sousa wrote:
More from Tyler:

That's the crazy part of all of this for me. I'm completely on board with then entire situation being corrupt from top to bottom, and yet I'm still surprised like you when the actual details come out. The truth is truly stranger than the heretofore fiction imagine about how it works.
Quote Reply

Prev Next