Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Is that a Sex in the City box set I see?
Why do you think he has that tissue next to him?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [Erik Clark] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Haha... wow... you guys look for detail... It's actually "Better Sex through yoga" haha... a joke gift from a buddy... but it's still a solid yoga dvd set
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [Bizzy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Is that Caligula I spy next to your worn out Yoga set?

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Why do you think he has that tissue next to him?"

I never thought those girls were that hot....

;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"Lemond is cycling's version of Rev Jessie Jackson." -johnnyperu 5/18/07
"Just because I suck doesn't mean my bike has to" -rickn 9/2/08
Last edited by: brandonecpt: Jan 1, 08 16:10
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nope... Don Cherry
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice. I'm going to bump a thread I found on inspirational quotes...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [TriMarine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes... I get a ton of free supplements, most of which serve purposes like those two (to hold my bike computer) and the two buckets of protein holding my fan... lol
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude all I can say with that badass bicep flex man pose you got going is:[/url][/img]
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [kilo_dave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My hot ass girlfriend took the pic, lol... but if it turns you on to thepoint you feel you need to make a post then I'm flattered, but in the words of the Ladies Man "You're Clearly Gay"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
well how about you post a pick of your "hot ass girlfriend" and save the flexing for prison.
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [TXsoftrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
well how about you post a pick of your "hot ass girlfriend" and save the flexing for prison.

*sigh*

Boys will be boys...

;-)

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [TXsoftrider] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There's enough whack off material on the net for you lonely weiners...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Dude, it's slowtwitch policy "pics or it didn't happen" also you knew you were setting yourself up with a pic like that, this isn't facebook.....

http://www.facebook.com/ReconFoundationTeam
http://www.facebook.com/MarineReconFoundation
http://www.reconfoundation.org
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [TriMarine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
lol I love it. It's the only one i have of that room! but I'll take the attention, good or bad.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Can't wait to get back out on the road. It might be awhile, it was 4 degrees today and we have plenty of snow here in Minneapolis.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
My hot ass boyfriend took the pic, lol... but if it turns you on to thepoint you feel you need to make a post then I'm flattered, but in the words of the Ladies Man "I'm Clearly Gay"
Pics, or it true.............ST rules

http://theworldthroumyeyes.tumblr.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [flatfootedfatty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's a beautiful workout room!

Life as a college student currently home on break -

I used to keep my bike and trainer in my bedroom. One morning after riding I came downstairs all sweaty and dripping and my mother said something to the effect of, "you look disgusting, please go away before you make me throw up." I nearly snapped back "I guess I won't invite you to any of my races, then." I bit my tongue, but after that day my bike and I were banished to the basement.

I hate riding in the basement. There are no windows. It's a mess down there. On the upside of things, I can watch clothes spin in the washer. The basement is trainer hell. My dorm room last year wasn't much better...

This morning, I wanted to get in a 2 hour ride. I got up nice and early... set my bike up in the living room... two hours, check, ride done before my mom got up :) I was trying to get a picture but couldn't find the memory card for the camera, and then when I heard my brother wake up I decided I'd best hide all trainer evidence, lest I get in trouble again. It was nice to ride and get to look out the window and watch the snow fall :)

I can't wait to have my own house and be able to set up a workout room. It is hard scheming and being sneaky to get rides in!

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My converted breezeway to trainer room

[IMG]http://i5.tinypic.com/8ady58m.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i17.tinypic.com/7x0e1hd.jpg[/IMG]

Better than freezing!
Andrew

C'mon legs run faster!
Being fast on a crappy bike is cool
Fueled by Guinness, Tuborg, Anchor Steam and Creemore Springs
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The only pic I have of my workout room is with me flexing while having a foursome with three hot ass chicks at once ... who also happen to be sisters, but I thought it wouldn't be appropriate to post such revealing pictures of my smokin hot bod.
Last edited by: Beldrueger: Jan 2, 08 6:30
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I pity you all. I live in Florida (you know, the place that everyone on this forum complains about because it’s so flat) and don’t even own a trainer. I swim in an outdoor pool all year and on New Year’s day swam in the Gulf of Mexico, which according to the St. Pete Times was 71 degrees yesterday.
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [imsparticus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I pity you all. I live in Florida (you know, the place that everyone on this forum complains about because it’s so flat) and don’t even own a trainer. I swim in an outdoor pool all year and on New Year’s day swam in the Gulf of Mexico, which according to the St. Pete Times was 71 degrees yesterday.
Oh yeah, well I swam in my local YMCA pool because it was the only one I could get to and it was 87 degrees.
And since my trainer room at home is a finished carpeted basement with TV, X-box 360, central air and so on it doesn't qualify as a dungeon. But maybe where I swim half the time does? You guys decide if that counts.

Please note the palm trees. Oh, and the usual 4-5 heavy old ladies doing aquarobics in the shallow end wearing enough perfume so that you taste it in the water are not pictured.

[/url]

I used to use the CompuTrainer in my living room, but the deal with my wife is I had to tear it down after each use. I finally got sick of tearing down so I moved it downstairs. I now have a room almost dedicated to riding my trainer. It needs a bit of tidying.

I don't use the TV in the background but it's about 300lbs so I can't move it:)

Ken

"the trick is to keep losing weight until your friends and family ask you if you've been sick. then you know you're within 10 pounds. if they start whispering to each other, wondering if you've got cancer or aids, you're within 5. when they actually do an intervention, you're at race weight." - Slowman
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Reviewing this thread, I see about two sweat covers for 19 or 20 bikes. Are they for geeks and losers, so I should avoid them to prevent the appearance of the same? Or does everyone own one but they´re too much of a pain in the butt?
Quote Reply
Re: Trainer hell - show us your dungeon... [dkv] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Reviewing this thread, I see about two sweat covers for 19 or 20 bikes. Are they for geeks and losers, so I should avoid them to prevent the appearance of the same? Or does everyone own one but they´re too much of a pain in the butt?
Your multiple choices don't cover all outcomes. I don't want to call anyone a geek nor loser (at least not for THIS reason!!), and I don't own one. If I did, I imagine them to be a pain in the butt.

I just find them unnecessary given the large effective fans I use, and if I see sweat on my bikes after a ride, I'm wiping the floor anyway, so I just wipe it off the bike, too. For the short time it is on the bike, it won't do any damage to the extent it bothers me, if I even notice. I have Steel and Al of various descriptions in service. The dark one in my photo was purchased 1994, steel, and these days only sees the trainer. The top tube is not rusting nor sweat-damaged in any way.

Then again, all my bikes bear some minor scratches through normal use and transport, and at this point, they don't particularly bother me. The bikes are meant to be ridden, not adored. They will last till they crash, as long as I keep them running.

I cannot stand anyone putting a tire mark or blowing sweat onto my screen, however. That would get a guy banished.

Paul

ErgVideo.com
Quote Reply

Prev Next