Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona
Quote | Reply
Thanks to the thread sponsor TriRig.com for the content. Full gallery can be viewed here:
https://www.tririg.com/...nman_Hawaii_Race_Day

Tririg makes a fantastic front brake. You could head over to their site to support.

Seat too high award goes to Lucy Charles, unanimously

Most improved fit goes to Cam Wurf & Matt Russell

Worst overall male road bike fit: Kyle Buckingham

Tie for worst overall male road bike fit, plus the bottle on the seat tube (basically aero Darwin) award: Brent McMahon

Most unpractical and useless hydration setup: Javier Gomez (and anybody else on the new Speshie)

Most impressive ratio of (great) bike fit to (horrific) performance award: Matt Hanson

Wrong saddle award: Luke McKenzie

Penis too big award (related to saddle award): Luke McKenzie

Runner up, wrong saddle award: Nick Baldwin

Ugliest bike award: Heather Jackson

Best female bike fit award: Lauren Brandon

Most provocative smile award: Angela Naeth

Last edited by: davews09: Oct 15, 18 11:36
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kyle, is that you?
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [davews09] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe Kyle's seat post slipped or something? I can't explain how that is vaguely comfortable
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I think you are ignoring Emma Pallants valiant submission in the wrong saddle category.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Brent McMahon’s position does looks really bad

Matt
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [Pun_Times] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maybe i should raise my seat. Is anyone here really qualified to critique Lucy's fit? 4:38, beats the old course record and held on to second on the run?

The Slowtwitch delusion is strong here.
Last edited by: Mike Alexander: Oct 14, 18 18:52
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i wonder if lucy can even drop that seat at all? looks like there is no adjustment left
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclenutnz wrote:
I think you are ignoring Emma Pallants valiant submission in the wrong saddle category.

What qualifies someone for the 'wrong saddle' award?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i thought Heathers bike was fun, its the turtle head and the Rudy that is driving me crazy!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Is Nick Baldwin on ST?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You made two references to road bikes however each athlete is aboard a tri bike.
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [Skyline Chili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Skyline Chili wrote:
You made two references to road bikes however each athlete is aboard a tri bike.

you missed it
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [Mike Alexander] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mike Alexander wrote:
Maybe i should raise my seat. Is anyone here really qualified to critique Lucy's fit? 4:38, beats the old course record and held on to second on the run?

The Slowtwitch delusion is strong here.

ugh, this argument gets SO OLD and is SO WRONG.
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [Cookiebuilder] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Heather wins the "Who likes short shorts?" award.
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [cyclenutnz] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
cyclenutnz wrote:

Good call.
Last edited by: jkhayc: Oct 14, 18 19:06
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [MattyK] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What's up with her pedals? They look like bricks

MattyK wrote:

What's your CdA?
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Also of note:

BAD:

Tine Deckers

Anne Haug

Quite GOOD:

Michelle Vesterbey

Laura Siddal

Almost GOOD:

Maureen Hufe

Last edited by: jkhayc: Oct 14, 18 19:12
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [jkhayc] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
Skyline Chili wrote:

you missed it

I missed nothing.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Kyle B has the ugliest bike of the lot shared. The argon 18 was funcky cool.

And the shiv made a mess of the rear storage lid on charles.
Last edited by: Rocket_racing: Oct 14, 18 19:23
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [trailerhouse] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
trailerhouse wrote:
What's up with her pedals? They look like bricks

MattyK wrote:
I think you're seeing the end of her cranks masquerading as a blocky nose on the pedal.
Probably short cranks, same crank arm as a longer one but drilled closer to the axle, so it's got a longer tip.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Anne Haug FTW

What's your CdA?
Quote Reply
Re: The annual Cheers and Jeers re Pro Bike Fits and Setup in Kona [Skyline Chili] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yea, you definitely missed it.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jkhayc wrote:
Also of note:

BAD:

Tine Deckers

Anne Haug

Quite GOOD:

Michelle Vesterbey

Laura Siddal

Almost GOOD:

Maureen Hufe

Good hip rotation! NEEDS MORE REACH!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Notice anything interesting about Michelle V’s groupo? 😀

Maurice
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nothing screams $14k bike like black electrical tape on fancy water reservoir (Javy bike)

How do you out this bike in this stage for the world to see for the first time with this issue??? I mean really how is this remotely possible after spending hundreds of hours developing this bike for this to happen? Someone should lose their job over this—not sure if it should be development or marketing as both are equally responsible for this utter disaster.
Last edited by: DFW_Tri: Oct 14, 18 20:35
Quote Reply

Prev Next