Mmmmmm, Figo..........

He's almost as handsome as THE SERGIO!

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ummm, my sister will fight you over that one.

Team Aquaphor 06-08
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Jodi] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Listen, Jodi...

The Women ride boy bikes.
The boyz ride Women bikes.

With that said, have you thought about...this is a shot in the dark...'The Sergio'?

Sorry, but Andre and Junior are taken bike names.
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [trigrrlpt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ooooh.... I think the Dual just got a name.

Thanks for the tip!

The Sergio rides like a dream.

Jodi
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am not sure who is the one benefiting already of this massive phenomena but I just saw today the WWSD bumper stickers

peace

Team Aquaphor 06-08
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
 'What are the chances that we can get "Tibb's" room re-named to "The Sergio Lair"? '

I second that. Just last night I went to a restaurant and they asked if I had reservation. I said "But I am The Sergio." I was seated promptly and got first class treatment.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
to the question : SERGIO, does your bike as a name, he replies....yes S. Marques

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Last edited by: jonnyo: Sep 24, 06 17:14
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [jonnyo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, what you didn't completely read was that BOYZ name their bikes. You see, THE SERGIO is no boy, he is THE MAN. Thus, his bike only requires his first initial and last name; no specific bike name is needed for The Sergio.
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Shawn-] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it was old news. My source still ages his wine the traditional way by sailing it around the world. I also think he may have gotten into the Vino Verde. Since he left Lisbon so long ago I wonder if the statue of The Sergio is complete. I was told that a statue of The Sergio was to be built near or above the Monument to the Discoveries.

~~~ ><)))))))))))))))))))))))*> ~~~~~ ><}}}}> ~~~~~~
Marc

http://www.triformore.com

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Jonnyo is annoyed that the womens that are posting on this thread don't have their msn identity on their profiles. Please see to it.
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Paulo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow. Do I feel a The Jonnyo Thread coming on?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
noway.....never....please i m boring and not powerfull....it s already painfull to watch sergio reading his own thread...

we are now out for a movie...and will only reply later.......and of course...we will take pictures of everything

Jonathan Caron / Professional Coach / ironman champions / age group world champions
Jonnyo Coaching
Instargram
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Of course not... even if The Jonnyo is well above all mens, he is still well below THE SERGIO!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I wouldn't want to start it. It would be sad for Jonnyo to see his thread in comparison to The Sergio's...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You're right. How could one ever live up to The Sergio? By the way, are you still under the influence of The Sergio now that you are miles away? Is it fading? Have you become a local hero with the womens falling at your feet?

Jodi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Jodi,

The Sergio has noticed that you changed your profile. The Sergio is happy as he likes obedient womens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Sergio Thread keeps me in touch with the power... I will have to wander into a crowd of womens right after reading and see if any fall over. I'll report back after I go the pool. If The Sergio can swoon the women doing waterobics, he can swoon anyone...

"Non est ad astra mollis e terris via." - Seneca | rappstar.com | FB - Rappstar Racing | IG - @jordanrapp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"what a waste, since we already slept together ;-)"
---------------------------

KK said: "Haim is definitely scoring points...."

I wonder who will be sleeping with KK in Kona this year? ;)

Haim

-------------------------------------------------------
"Sometimes you need to think INSIDE the box!" -- ME
"Why squirrel hate me?"
Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Haim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
She is not going, because if she was, the answer to that question is simple... it would be THE SERGIO!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sounds like The Sergio needs to give lil' jonnyo a lesson in the 'P' word: Patience!

It does wonders with many things in life: The Womens, The Races, and baking brownies.

If The Sergio's lesson doesn't do the trick, I have a song for the 'lil jonnyo to help him remember.

"You're faster than you think!" --Nike
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Sounds like The Sergio needs to give lil' jonnyo a lesson in the 'P' word: Patience!

HOW DARE YOU? HOW DARE YOU, I SAY????

How dare you try to teach The Sergio?! Very soon you will feel The Wrath of The Sergio!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
There's like, almost a whole page without a single picture. What are you guys doing over there??

BTW, I really love your posts.

Swimming Workout of the Day:

Favourite Swim Sets:

2020 National Masters Champion - M50-54 - 50m Butterfly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Re-read, my friend!

It is The Sergio GIVING the lesson!

P.S. My run after after posting in The Sergio Thread was very lovely. The temperature was a couple of degrees below normal. When a scary truck slowed down next to me, I merely thought the words, "Don't mess with me...I know OF The Sergio!" And the truck sped away. Then, the cold water fountain was open!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Sergio is at a movie, so Paulo brain is not working...

Quote Reply
Re: The Sergio Thread [Rappstar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Sergio is one of the deepest persons I know. His level of inteligence and wit never cease to amaze me.

His movie choice for tonight:

JACKASS, part 2
Quote Reply

Prev Next