Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [NewYorkSBR] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes, it's amazing that I can sit here in Switzerland and get live data from Faris' bike!.

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [mtlrunner] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm in heaven.

----------
Fortitudine Vincimus
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [vivie1072] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ditto! Help!!!

"thoughts become things, choose the good ones"
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Tom Demerly] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey Tom, just for interest sake, did you close your shop for the day?
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Dev,

Need me to weight in here with some comments or should I just shut up! :)

Just got back in from a nice little 2 hour spin on the bike and I am hunkered down here in the basement of the casa Allan/Fleck.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Last edited by: Fleck: Oct 13, 07 8:51
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Epiclesis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
OK, Ironmanlive.com up and running... Check.
GPS/biometric site up and running... Check.
Morning training run complete... Check.
Food and beers chilled and handy... Check.

It's gonna be a good day.

Let's rock.

Brad

3SIXTY5cycling.com
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [hillier99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know where I can find a text update feed? I didn't see it on ironmanlive.com. I can't follow video all day and like to catch up on the text when avail.

Stan
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [stansd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ironmanwireless.com

or if you are looking for general race coverage, then just click the race coverage button at ironman.com

----------
Fortitudine Vincimus
Last edited by: Epiclesis: Oct 13, 07 8:54
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Epiclesis] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It's not on IronmanLive it's on Ironman.com
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [hillier99] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think my issue has been the stupid IE7 with Vista. I still could not get it to work.
So, tried firefox, and it is finally working.

Dave

Dave Campbell | Facebook | @DaveECampbell | h2ofun@h2ofun.net

Boom Nutrition code 19F4Y3 $5 off 24 pack box | Bionic Runner | PowerCranks | Velotron | Spruzzamist

Lions don't lose sleep worrying about the sheep
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [h2ofun] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah, Firefox seems to work better than IE (at least for me). I'm off for a quick run and will be back for the swim exit!
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FARIS NOT RACING!!! HAVE TO GO CHANGE MY PICK!

----------
Fortitudine Vincimus
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FARIS IS NOT RACING

Quote | Reply
Damn. Faris it out :(.

Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [sailnfast] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
NO FARIS!!!! stomach issues?? WHAT?? live german tv this year! gosh! He was top 3 on my list!

//semi retired - old school = http://www.iwilltri.com //
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
man. i feel soooooo bad for him. poor guy.

Quote | Reply
Kai said (in german) that Faris has had diarrhea for the last 2 days and has lost a lot of fluid/minerals that he hasn't been able to replace.

Last edited by: callidus: Oct 13, 07 9:12
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mark Allen picks Normann and Natasha for the win
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
WOW HELICOPTER SHOTS!!!! :)
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [Markus Mucus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
FARIS out! dang it, now I need to change my picks too, the man has been my favorite for a couple of years

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Mark Allen just picked his winners for the day, Norman and Natasha.. He felt that Macca has been leaking some of his energy these past couple days, and doesn't have that eye of the tiger.. Those were my two picks too, except at the last minute I'm going with a rookie in the womens, Leanda Cave. SHe is not getting much press, but I watched her in the 101 series, and she was dominant against some great women. She crushed Nina Craft in a hot Florida, and Nina went on to win Brasil a few weeks later.. My other rookie pick is Craig Alexander, I was really torn between him and Norman, but I had to go with at least one old guard, and I think the 40+ age of the two favorite women, make them just a bit vunerable......
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
...what the heck...Faris out? This is like the FIFA World Cup without Brazil...or I guess the FIFA World Cup without Deutchland!!!!

Real bummer. I love his style.

Just got back from a solid 40 min roller ride+90 min run with hill repeats+30 min leg weights+40 min hard trainer ride....I can barely hold 280W for a minute on my trainer and these guys are putting out 300+W for the entire day...amazing!
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Mark,

Looks hot. Huddle the Grip were sweating during their stand-up just a few minutes ago and they were not even working out -just talking!!

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: The ST Kona Coverage Thread...with Monty Colour Commentary [monty] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Damn I'm all excited and nervious for this thing to kick off...sucks though cause the damn DOD Puters here in Kuwait don't allow the live coverage. Bummed to see him out of the running already, still think Norman and McGlone got it today, f-it, there probably will be two first timeres today. Damn 13hr difference, I bet the winner doesn't even make it on the msn homepage tomorrow. Check back later peace outer!!!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good picks, but rookie Jan Raphael is fast...

----------
Fortitudine Vincimus
Quote Reply

Prev Next