Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: The 2012 Ironman World Championships [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just have to say. I am impressed that this thread had more views than the lance thread. Showing what is more important to ST.

Also thanks for everyone keeping the info flowing. I am in the middle of the woods and feel like I was there.
Quote Reply
Re: The 2012 Ironman World Championships [Tri-Banter] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Banter wrote:
slidecontrol wrote:
who would call him in though? I heard a rumour that for your finish to be truly valid, Mike himself must call you over the line? would handing him a mic count as outside assistance?

Dammit. I finished a race once in the midst of a group of people and he missed calling me. Even the volunteer helping me through the end game apologized that he didn't call it out. Now I have to go back and do it over.

Same here. None of my 8 finishes did MR call me in. In Kona he was down interviewing Sarah Reinerston (sp) so Whit called me in. Mike did call me in at Cali70.3 once or twice though.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: The 2012 Ironman World Championships [afurlong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
afurlong wrote:
I somehow doubt she has "the jersey" in her mind right now.

I forgot all about the famed jersey yesterday. Is it real or does the new rainbow jersey live in the land of the unicorns and eaglewolfs?

-------------------
Madison photographer Timothy Hughes | Instagram
Quote Reply
Re: The 2012 Ironman World Championships [%FTP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Anyone have link to playback of race?

"if you chose it, it's not really pain"
Quote Reply
Re: The 2012 Ironman World Championships [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
ericM35-39 wrote:
just missed the rare WC double. Not since Dev Paul's double transition championships at Kona and Clearwater 2010 has ST seen that.

Yeah, that would have been his fourth WTC AG win this year. Dude is on a f'n tear.

John

Top notch coaching: Francois and Accelerate3 | Follow on Twitter: LifetimeAthlete |
Quote Reply

Prev Next