Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [Chipmunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I watch this

http://www.fromsportcom.com/v-2/10/16/v-301618.html

I am enjoying the white jersey contest also, would like to see Rolland win for all the work he did for Voeckler
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [rayyantoh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did the AC group just put 10 secs into Evans?

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
nope. 13 seconds back from the leaders. and TV is slowly closing the gap.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [rayyantoh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Cyclingnews confused me with their post. They updated the situation.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
TV - just can't understand what he was thinking again today. If he worked with the pack from the start they would probably all be together now.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [bingobong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bingobong wrote:
TV - just can't understand what he was thinking again today. If he worked with the pack from the start they would probably all be together now.

hindsight is powerful!

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [bingobong] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
probably riding on emotion at the time. on another note, am i the only one who finds the roadID and trek ads amusing?
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [jackmott] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes but I think everyone was of the opinion that trying to chase AC and AS solo was pointless when he was doing it. Oh well he made his bed more important things to worry about now.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
servers at my office are slow today. i can't more than 1 minute before it messes up. and the only channel we don't get on cable is versus. this is terrible. looks like it may be a trainer day at home.

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[quote rayyantohon another note, am i the only one who finds the roadID and trek ads amusing?[/quote]
i think so.

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [bmeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
They're all together now! Time for Bertie and Frank to make their moves. But what has cuddles got left in the legs?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
rayyantoh wrote:
on another note, am i the only one who finds the roadID and trek ads amusing?

Just do away with the ads for Izod, Ultra and that damn hippie car.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
damn! why do i have to go for class the moment the race gets exciting?!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
can you imagine doing the bridge cadel just did

and having to do the alpe after?

last night I bridged a 25m gap in about 8 seconds and I was done. lol

Kat Hunter reports on the San Dimas Stage Race from inside the GC winning team
Aeroweenie.com -Compendium of Aero Data and Knowledge
Freelance sports & outdoors writer Kathryn Hunter
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
no.....no I can't
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
My HR is at threshold right now - I need to hit a gel before I bonk!.

Cadel caught the AC/AS group and then immediately attacked - that guy has kahunas of steel!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
jackmott wrote:
im gonna call a stage win by garmin here

I'll only believe it if you second guess yourself.

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply
Re: Stage 19 (Hmmm I wonder if their are spoilers in this thread) [bmeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
servers at my office are slow today. i can't more than 1 minute before it messes up. and the only channel we don't get on cable is versus. this is terrible. looks like it may be a trainer day at home.

I'm having same problem but just noticed the versus feed is linked at:

http://www.steephill.tv/tour-de-france/#live

And it seems to be working better than the eurosport feed.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm with you. I say Hesjedal.

But the tour is going to Cadel. They can't drop him. He holds on and smokes the ITT.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Voeckler is Rocky. This guy needs a statue in front of the Louvre!

Suffer Well.
Quote Reply

Prev Next