Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Specialized Transition or Chinese Carbon TT Frame [mistergomez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Based on the 499 (I counted) pages of threads on RoadBikeReview dedicated to Chinese frames, I've decided that of the many manufacturers out there, Hongfu and Dengfu are two of the best. I've emailed both companies and received replies back. I would say that Hongfu is better at responding to questions, though maybe Dengfu's rep is swamped from the group frame buy that he's working with.

Hongfu sells from their website, I think; Dengfu sells from alibaba, which is like eBay for distributors. eBay itself is also a source for frames, though I haven't looked there very much yet. I'm about to order a Dengfu frame so I will update with how that process goes.
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Transition or Chinese Carbon TT Frame [mistergomez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
alibaba, dhgate, ebay, dengfubikes, etc etc etc
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Transition or Chinese Carbon TT Frame [Runless] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
W.A.G.

- Jackmott? What do you think?

I didn't put the links to the other two bikes, I was quoting another
Quote Reply
Re: Specialized Transition or Chinese Carbon TT Frame [Rick in the D] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am so glad someone resurrected this thread, I somehow missed it last December (on vacation and slacking on my ST watching). There are typically only one or two threads per year that get me talking out loud to my computer - this was one. I am sure post of the year honors for 2011 were already awarded, but if not, you get my vote. Bravo...

Prev Next