Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Count me in. I'm getting ready for Triple-T and IMUSA. Although our baby is due to arrive April 18th so I may drop off the face of the planet for training at anytime!

Today was a 1:50 run = 110 pts.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [banger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Banger - bit by a dog? Gotta hear this one...

1 hour run today for a lousy 60 points.

Wish you were here to join me and George tomorrow... see you in a couple weeks.

Woody

Mike Hollywood
http://www.bostontriathlonteam.com
http://www.michaelhollywood.com
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [Woody] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Supposed to swim today, but not happening because I left my goggles, cap, and swimsuits at school :P and I got two blisters from running.

45 min run = 45 pts

30min gym cardio = 15 pts

45 min indoor bike = 30 pts

90 pts para mi.

maybe she's born with it, maybe it's chlorine
If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
disclaimer: PhD not MD
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [devashish paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday:

2 hr trainer ride: 90 pts.

5 hours watching the Masters?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [Aztec] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
I'm in.

Outdoor bike -- 3 hrs = 90 (not fair, was a that averaged low Z3!)

Indoor bike -- 15 mins = 11

Run 45 mins = 45

Total = 146
Another 142 today, from 75 min swim, 75 min run, 15 mins weights (upper body). Total now 288.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [mcombs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday = 3:06 ride for 93 points and :14 run for 14 points

2 day total = 217 points
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [mcombs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday totals ........

Run 2:30 = 150 points Bike Outside - 1:45 = 52.5 points

Total 202.5 points
Last edited by: Allan: Apr 9, 06 17:28
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Sat. (day 1): ride 5 hours = 180 pts.
run 20 minutes = 20 pts.

TOTAL = 200
"

more like 170pts...30pts/hr on the bike...
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [Cheasumo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
30min run - 5h ride - 45min run.
150pts + 75pts = 225pts.
435pts so far.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Today: Nice bike ride at moderate intensity: 5:15 = 157.5 points

2 day totals: 217.5 points.

Jack

"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go." T.S. Elliot | Cycle2Tri.com
Sponsors: SciCon | | Every Man Jack
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
1 hour run
1 hour ride
pumped all 7 kids and wife's tires
adjusted seats all bikes for growing kids
trued 14 wheels
adjusted 14 brakes and shifting
All this work for a 30 minute ride with most of my kids and wife.
Great 30 minutes 42f sunny.
I love spring rides.

Thom
I hope you had a good day to.

Slowtwitch bitchist place on planet earth
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [Cheasumo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]"Sat. (day 1): ride 5 hours = 180 pts.
run 20 minutes = 20 pts.

TOTAL = 200
"

more like 170pts...30pts/hr on the bike...[/reply]

crap! math isn't my gig.

OK, so do I have today right? 4 hour run = 240 pts?

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [ironclm] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yep...you got it right but got a 100pt penalty for doing the 4h run in the first place ;-)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
IT WAS ON MY SCHEDULE!!! Well, 3.5 hours was. I just made a wrong turn to start out and then had to find my way back along the trails.

clm
Nashville, TN
https://twitter.com/ironclm | http://ironclm.typepad.com
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [cheyou] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
seven kids? wow.

family ride, sweet. I've been trying for ages to get my whole family to go for a walk together.

Hasn't happened.

If you're injured and need some sympathy, PM me and I'm very happy to write back.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
why 3.5hrs? How many miles did you get in? That seems like a really long run

(jealous!)

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sat: 60 min run (probably a bit more, left watch at home, but i'd rather feed my ego than boost my points)
sun: 1:30 outdoor bike, 30 mins lifting.

if the weather's bad next weekend, i'm gonna have a tough time hitting the target here...
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [nanCinCT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday check in:

Run 70min=70

Swim 1.5hrs=67.5

Two day Total=302.5

~~~~
Nancy
~~~~
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sat 0 points...
Sun 60 min Z1 100+ rpm indoors
5+ hours logged into the computer, screaming encouragement for my boy, Spencer, and annoying my wife)

Priceless..

60pts.. I'm so lame...

(and shout-outs to Jessie and John at IMAZ.. Bridgewater Masters Rule...!)

gbassett.com
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [tri.bassett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think you only get 30 pts for the bike ride.

Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [tigerchik] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
tigerchik -

you are right, but by the specs on the first post it was 45 pts (60 min indoors, on the tri-bike/computrainer, so meet my lame-ness 1/2 way...?)

But I woudn't have given it up for anything today... What a GREAT race..

Way to go Spencer, Jessie & John (John is still out there on the run course...)

gbassett.com
Last edited by: tri.bassett: Apr 9, 06 16:49
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sat. outdoor ride, 4:03: 121.5 pts

Sun. run, 2:19: 139 pts

Total: 260.5 pts.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch Virtual Camp: 10 Days of Easter Sat 08 April to Mon 17 April [tri.bassett] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
oh! sorry.

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
IT WAS ON MY SCHEDULE!!! Well, 3.5 hours was. I just made a wrong turn to start out and then had to find my way back along the trails.
F-f-f-f-f-four hour run? Who put THAT on your schedule?! I would be out for the season from that! I think your coach juiced up your schedule for the ST Virtual Camp.

Too f@ckin depressed from various injuries to care about having a signature line.

Sponsored by Blue Shield PPO.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Day 1:

Bike: 2h20 - 105 pts (Indoors)
Run: 45 mins - 45 pts

Total Day 1: 150 pts

Day 2:

Run: 1h45 - 105 pts
Bike: 1h00 - 45 pts (Indoors)

Total Day 2: 150 pts

Total after 2 days: 300 pts

Goal: 1050 pts
Quote Reply