Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: NYT Lance weighing doping admission? [TravisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TravisT wrote:
Ah the vociferous defense of an indefensible position. Please continue.

My position is actually defendable, as well as I am 100% accurate.

Please state, for the record, one prepubescent child that Sutton was accused/convicted of. It cannot be pedophelia without that.

What is incredibly offensive, however is how you deminish and belittle ALL real victims of pedophilia. Say for example all the children that were molested my Rev Paul Shanley. That is a real pedophile

But I am not surprised. Lance Supporters are in denial, no matter how much the truth comes out, that their Binkie was a cheater, a liar, harassed, intimidated and is probably one of the most corrupt athletes in history

That is what is indefensible. You can try and defect and make this about Sutton. It is not. It is about Lance.

You can try and twist it and say I support Sutton, but that would be a lie, as I have already stated, but then again, I am sure you could care less about lying... After all, if you take after your binkie, you will do and say what ever you have to, no matter what you do underneath is really the true guilt.

So please.

Paul Shanley is a pedophile, Sutton is an Ephebophile. How old was Suttons victim?

Why do you keep refusing to answer that simple question???

How old?

Then again. We have come to expect this from the Lance-Bots.

Glad I don't live in their delussional world

More importantly, what does it say about someone who not only lies for 10+ years, but harasses and sues others around them, all the time continuing to lie, and then when finally caught, basically says... Hey if I admit I was a complete cheat, liar, and fraud, can I play again???

Does not surprise me Lance-Bots want to focus on anything else other than Lance... nor the fact that they will lie, try to twist the truth, etc.

Suck on the teet of a false god for too long, and you too become corrupted.
Quote Reply
Re: NYT Lance weighing doping admission? [Maui5150] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Maui5150 wrote:
TravisT wrote:

Please state, for the record, one prepubescent child that Sutton was accused/convicted of. It cannot be pedophelia without that.

What is incredibly offensive, however is how you deminish and belittle ALL real victims of pedophilia. Say for example all the children that were molested my Rev Paul Shanley. That is a real pedophile

But I am not surprised. Lance Supporters are in denial, no matter how much the truth comes out, that their Binkie was a cheater, a liar, harassed, intimidated and is probably one of the most corrupt athletes in history

That is what is indefensible. You can try and defect and make this about Sutton. It is not. It is about Lance.

You can try and twist it and say I support Sutton, but that would be a lie, as I have already stated, but then again, I am sure you could care less about lying... After all, if you take after your binkie, you will do and say what ever you have to, no matter what you do underneath is really the true guilt.

So please.

Paul Shanley is a pedophile, Sutton is an Ephebophile. How old was Suttons victim?

How old?

More importantly, what does it say about someone who not only lies for 10+ years, but harasses and sues others around them, all the time continuing to lie, and then when finally caught, basically says... Hey if I admit I was a complete cheat, liar, and fraud, can I play again???

Does not surprise me Lance-Bots want to focus on anything else other than Lance... nor the fact that they will lie, try to twist the truth, etc.

Just want to quote this so we don't forget where your values and priorities are in life.

Quote Reply
Re: NYT Lance weighing doping admission? [TravisT] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Just trying to lighten the mood here...

http://www.worldcycling.com/...G-DVDs/products/593/
Quote Reply
Re: NYT Lance weighing doping admission? [Kay Serrar] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ouch!

Lance won't be donating anything or to anyone if this keeps up.
Quote Reply
Re: NYT Lance weighing doping admission? [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriBeer wrote:
This was not in the USADA report. If true, it would've been in the report.

Not sure that it needed to be in the report.. It was a tactic on Armstrong's part..to compromise USADA. Tygart has been hitting it out of the park - not sure why he would stuff things up by getting this sort of info wrong.

Armstrong has denied, it which is confirmation enough for me. It happened.
Quote Reply
Re: NYT Lance weighing doping admission? [NAB777] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The UCI payment was mentioned. This issue has equal weight for me.

I don't understand why Tygart would have held this info.

I'm sure the 60 Minutes show will make it more clear.
Quote Reply
Re: NYT Lance weighing doping admission? [TriBeer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
TriBeer wrote:
The UCI payment was mentioned. This issue has equal weight for me.

I don't understand why Tygart would have held this info.

I'm sure the 60 Minutes show will make it more clear.

I hope so.

The 60 minutes with Tyler Hamilton on it wasn't shown in AUS - I had to watch it online. I wonder if they will show this episode down here..?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maui5150 wrote:
TravisT wrote:

So please.

How old?

She was 14.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
NAB777 wrote:
Maui5150 wrote:
TravisT wrote:

So please.

How old?

She was 14.

A quick google search says of "Ephebophile" says it targets girls in the 14-16 range. So technically Maui5150 is right. So you two break it up and move on!!

Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Maui5150 wrote:
TravisT wrote:

So please.

How old?

I'm not sure why you are continuing this pedantic rant. I think most people consider child molesters, pedophiles and ephebophiles (which I had never heard of until today) morally reprehensible with none of them being more acceptable than the others.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sex with a 14 year old is fine in Maui5150's book. At least it's pales in comparison to anything LA might have done.