Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [BT_DreamChaser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I got the interview last night. I am half way done editing it. But I have to go get a coffee (Pumpkin spice nitro) and then get a haircut, after go to lulu lemon and then I will finish editing it and upload it. lol

sorry for the delay! I needed some me time! hahah
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [907Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The big names with qualify because there's a reason they're big names. Lionel cut it close this year due to his injury.

If an on-the-bubble pro is looking to qualify it would make sense to go with Florida since it's so close to Kona.

Strava
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [907Tri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ironman Cozumel likely to only have 1 pro spot... for the record Sebi already has his spot for Hawaii 2020 only needs to finish the race!
Ironman Argentina 3 spots since it's a championship race...

If he doesn't qualify well he will be watching the race sidelines like some did this year, that simple!
Last edited by: MTL: Oct 17, 19 11:25
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [MTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pro race in Argentina was cancelled because finance laws don't allow them to pay out. Money and slots went to Cozumel (I think)
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [imswimmer328] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
imswimmer328 wrote:
Pro race in Argentina was cancelled because finance laws don't allow them to pay out. Money and slots went to Cozumel (I think)

Thanks for the update that should make it more interesting if this is the case!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
3 slots for men and 3 slots for women pros at Cozumel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Training/Racing Log - http://www.earthdaykid.com/blog --- Old Training/Racing Log - http://colinlaughery.blogspot.com
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
talbotcox wrote:
I got the interview last night. I am half way done editing it. But I have to go get a coffee (Pumpkin spice nitro) and then get a haircut, after go to lulu lemon and then I will finish editing it and upload it. lol

sorry for the delay! I needed some me time! hahah

Thanks for the update Talbot! Much appreciated.
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [MTL] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
MTL wrote:
Sanders is on the starting list of Los Cabos 70.3 November 3rd as well TO and Rinny!

Where did you see that?
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [Mugen_EP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [chrisrpdx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ah, Thanks!
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [talbotcox] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Picking yourself up some new yoga pants?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Bueller? Bueller? .... Bueller? I guess there wasn't enough "turbo" in that PSL ;)
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [BT_DreamChaser] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sorry the chick that cut my hair was hot. We ended up going to dinner. ;) No the video is up loading now. Erin is going to watch it and then hit post. maybe 15 mins :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
talbotcox wrote:
Sorry the chick that cut my hair was hot. We ended up going to dinner. ;) No the video is up loading now. Erin is going to watch it and then hit post. maybe 15 mins :)

Thank you!! Glad to hear from LS it's all good. It's important to have some down time with family.
I keep refreshing Lionel's channel now.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3xAOuGlJfL/
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [s13tx] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

video will be live here in about 20 mins
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Video is private - such a tease...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You can't FIRST you're own video! The election is rigged!! ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah I can.....

How do you think trump won the election. ;)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
talbotcox wrote:
Yeah I can.....

How do you think trump won the election. ;)

This is the biggiest...I mean people are talking, people are telling me, this is the biggest post race video ever made. It's huge. Nothing like it has ever been done.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does the word "void" equate to "coach"?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
BT_DreamChaser wrote:
Does the word "void" equate to "coach"?

Lol. I thought it was pretty telling that he can't even bring himself to say that (or at least elects not to use it).
Also, was the year he got 2nd in Kona not a hot year? (is there really such a thing in Kona?) He seems to discount that performance in his self-reflection. I wondered if that was more because of his then relationship with DTD and not wanting to acknowledge it 🤷‍♂️
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Talbot getting his BWG on before finishing the editing
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So no volunteer was handing out the water at the 100 mile aid station when pros came through? Wow.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I'm a big Lionel fanboy, but I don't quite get this one.

How the hell could he have missed hydration with so many races under the belt!

May be there was something else, like he pushed too hard for the level of liquids/nutrition that he was planning to consume.
Quote Reply
Re: Lionel Sanders Post Kona YouTube vide commentary... [ask77nl] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
massive rookie mistake. I can understand maybe getting behind on hydration/nutrition but he clearly realized that coming into the aid station at the end of the bike and didn't make it a priority to get back on track. I guess it could have just been the actual mental fog that was setting in at that point.

ask77nl wrote:

How the hell could he have missed hydration with so many races under the belt!
Quote Reply

Prev Next