Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [number114] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I still support Lance. Oprah is someone looking at cycling from the outside. She has no idea what really goes on. She is prying and prying trying to get Lance to mess up. He is being extremely careful with his words to not throw anyone under the bus. Lance is a boss. They all dope just as lance said "it is a level playing field".
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [triyourbest] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This is him coming out of the closet.

I think this is just the beginning. Oprahs not going to hit him super hard, she's just going to get him talking. The weight lifted off his shoulders will be so immense and feel so good that he'll keep talking.

Keep a secret for your whole life and see how easy it is to admit to even those you care about... Let alone people that hate you.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [drewbiez] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Kona 2013?

"Base training is bull shit" - desertdude
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
drewbiez wrote:

I think this is just the beginning. Oprahs not going to hit him super hard, she's just going to get him talking. The weight lifted off his shoulders will be so immense and feel so good that he'll keep talking.

Keep a secret for your whole life and see how easy it is to admit to even those you care about... Let alone people that hate you.

Sociopaths don't have that problem.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [FJB] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've followed him for most of his career. He's always been a jerk.
Last edited by: vibrolux: Jan 18, 13 6:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lance is psychotic ! He is one one of the most twisted individuals I have ever watched. Something is wrong with him. What a worthless, selfesh, piece of Sh**.

I can't buy the logic that he's done a lot of good. His foundation is a farce. How can this man be a positive influence with anyone with cancer.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [johnmoon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
johnmoon wrote:
Lance is psychotic ! He is one one of the most twisted individuals I have ever watched. Something is wrong with him. What a worthless, selfesh, piece of Sh**.

I can't buy the logic that he's done a lot of good. His foundation is a farce. How can this man be a positive influence with anyone with cancer.

Take a deep breath and relax dude.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
jmh wrote:
Tri-Mot wrote:
Notice how his hand covers his mouth before answering some questions....that's subconscious body language telling us that what the mouth is saying is not true....just saying

I'd like to read a report from a body language expert on this interview.

About that report...

Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [jmh] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was on this link a few pages back

http://www.outsideonline.com/...pdates-Analysis.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
he is just trying to due damage control and not really come clean.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [CP78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"Did you call Betsy." LOL!

-Of course it's 'effing hard, it's IRONMAN!
Team ZOOT
ZOOT, QR, Garmin, HED Wheels, Zealios, FormSwim, Precision Hydration, Rudy Project
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [Recoverie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Wow huge balls... "We were suing so many people I can't remember if I ruined Emma O'Reilly's life like that.. But I am planning on apologizing!"
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [Peanut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
All I have to say is that his one nut is bigger than both nuts put together of those who will not be satisfied until his head is served on a platter. It takes a lot to sit in front of millions and admit that you're deeply flawed and that you've been living in a lie, and you're a prick. I don't have a dog in this hunt, but he sounds like he's being genuine to me.

Just ask the President that wasn't impeached, even after he vehemently lied to you about sleeping with that woman. LA is doing something that I wished Tiger Woods had the balls to do.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [triathlung] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are all the shows on this channel this compelling?!?
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [CP78] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Suing people is a "major flaw." Just a bit. At least he's admitting it. I've had to come clean on other issues (not doping in an endurance sport) with close friends and family. I didn't have the need to tell everything, but enough to let others know that they were right. When you're in the middle of a lie, you don't see things clearly. It takes others pointing it out to wake you up.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [johnthesavage] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
johnthesavage wrote:
Wow huge BALL... "We were suing so many people I can't remember if I ruined Emma O'Reilly's life like that.. But I am planning on apologizing!"

Corrected that for you.
Last edited by: BayAreaUser: Jan 17, 13 19:05
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [Tri-Mot] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tri-Mot wrote:
Notice how his hand covers his mouth before answering some questions....that's subconscious body language telling us that what the mouth is saying is not true....just saying

So when he covered his mouth when he answered Oprah's question about why did you go on the attack and sue all these people? He covered his mouth as he said "its a major flaw".

So you're saying he was lying about saying he was flawed?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I understand what you are saying but keep in mind, he got paid to ride a fucking bike! If I screw up at my job, multiple people could die. Just saying.

Just in case you don't get my point, while I admire pro athletes, I don't hold a reverence for them. They're just entertainment.
Last edited by: vibrolux: Jan 18, 13 6:57
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
drewbiez wrote:

So true...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
triyourbest wrote:
he is just trying to due damage control and not really come clean.

What do you mean not really come clean. He just admitted to doping and lying. What else do you want?
Last edited by: BayAreaUser: Jan 17, 13 19:05
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [Pooks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pooks wrote:
F*%k!! This is only one hour each night??? Bullshit!!

Nevermind.... me so moron
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [Herbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well, I think I've seen enough... time to get on with my own life.

Good night all...

-Eric
---
"The Fit Shall Inherit the Earth" -Endurance Conspiracy
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [AmaDablam] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I don't think he's a sociopath. I think he just built a lie so big that he couldn't keep it up. Sure, his reasoning for "coming out" is selfish, but isn't that kind of understandable. Maybe I'm too forgiving. His rep is blown, no one will ever look at him the same, but I don't think he should be called a sociopath. I mean look at his body language, he's very obviously not comfortable; he's not that good of an actor.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
johnmoon wrote:

Please explain.
Quote Reply
Re: Official Oprah Lance interview live thread [Peanut] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Guy Is A Dick. Plain and simple. End of thread.
Quote Reply

Prev Next