Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Official IM Canada Thread [Fleck] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
so i go away for a few days and what do i see on my first log in...

HUGE result for Doe, and of course well done all the STers representing...well done all.

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: Official IM Canada Thread [pokey] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
We just need chip in to get Fleck a decent haircut, kinda got a Dracula look going on.

Typical tough crowd here on ST. Now the hair has to be perfect to!

At 46 I am just happy to have hair to cut ;)

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wicked job out there Steve. You were the best of the colour commentators. :) Ever thought about going into TV? :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Seriously, you did a great job, Steve. Thanks for making it so much more interesting to watch.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You did a great job on the commentary... probably one of the best I've seen on IMlive. It was nice that both you and Lovato went beyond the really basic stuff (ie 'it's mile 20 and they're really going to start hurting now') to bring us more insightful observations of the race. I still wish I coulda been there to see if with my own eyes, though!

Will you be back in Austin anytime soon?
Quote Reply
Re: Official IM Canada Thread [austin79] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thanks again everyone. I will pass on the remarks and the comments to the folks at NAS.

Steve Fleck @stevefleck | Blog
Quote Reply
Re: Official IM Canada Thread [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Less really IS More!!!!! hee hee. Nah. Not training for 6 weeks may not have been the best IM strategy, but without it I'm not sure I'd have made it here at all. But today I'm a hurtin' unit.

Great to meet you Khai. It was good to meet everybody else too! And thanks to AndyPants for cheering me on all day! That was a huge boost!!!
Quote Reply

Prev Next