Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

NEW CERVELO P3 SL PICTURE AND LINK
Quote | Reply

www.all3sports.com

Still waiting for the pics at www.cyclingnews.com for today...Basso rode it, and yes, it looked TOTALLY SAWEEEEEEEEEEET.

$2199?

ISSAQUAH OUT
Quote Reply
um, what's different? [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
"it looked TOTALLY SAWEEEEEEEEEEET"

You'll pardon me if I sound ignorent, but besides it being jet black what's so different that makes it sweet? Is it carbon? It looks the same to me......
Quote Reply
Re: um, what's different? [bigdeal] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What makes it SAWEEEEEEEEEET is that every other P3 paintscheme so far has been ugly IMO.

I mean, c'mon...grey? off-yellow? Black and red? and the CSC scheme is OK until it changes next year and you are dated.

Black and White rules. Remeniscent of the Felts from the mid-90s.

Ahhhhh....

ISSAQUAH
Quote Reply
Re: um, what's different? [ISSAQUAH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It is no accident that very few Canadian painters' works hang in the Louvre. :)

-Robert

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world." ~Anne Frank
Quote Reply
Re: NEW CERVELO P3 SL PICTURE AND LINK [ISSAQUAH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I will have her. Oh yes she will be mine.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Does anyone else find it odd that all3sports.com lists the shipping weight at 30 LBS! I don't know why, but this struck me as a little odd and funny at the same time. Gerard, are you sure this frame is lighter? :-)

Just kidding- I'd love to have one. Can I send my P3 in for strpping and anodizing?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, guess I know where a large chunk of my first year's salary is going now... a car will have to wait.
Quote Reply
Re: um, what's different? [Robert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ahahahahahahahahahaha! That's awesome.

Hey Gerard - when will the P3 XH (extra heavy) "Group of Seven paint" edition be available?

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
with or without fork?

Dave from VA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I like my version better

"your horse is too high" - tigerchik
Quote Reply
Re: um, what's different? [ISSAQUAH] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Therefore, lusting after the P3 means nothing, you'll end up going limp. Kind of like putting a beautiful sun-dress on an ugly woman. It's the paint that makes it saweeeeet......kind of. An extravagant paint job on your old bike would be the best......if your 'old' bike is a P3, even better.........but not really.

**All of these words finding themselves together were greatly astonished and delighted for assuredly, they had never met before**
Quote Reply
Re: NEW CERVELO P3 SL PICTURE AND LINK [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yeah baby!

I think you got the seat stays a BIT too deep fron to back but the seat tube(s) vertical and curved) are just like I've suggested to Gerard. Down tube is too deep IMHO, makes it look too heavy and probably fails the UCI 1:3 ratio unless it's Oversized Cannondale width.

I can't tell in the pic, but to be truly "killer" you need to put an eliptical front egde to the heat tube and blend in the headtube/fork crown much better than the original.

You fixed the aero bars, now do the same with the pursuit bars! Nice seat tube tho'

TriDork

"Happiness is a myth. All you can hope for is to get laid once in a while, drunk once in a while and to eat chocolate every day"
Quote Reply
Re: NEW CERVELO P3 SL PICTURE AND LINK [Hid] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I've got my own custom version, but no way to post it. And yes, I did fix the paint, and provide the necessary aerobar swap.
Quote Reply