Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [bluesmachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gap is at 17 seconds!

JB could very well medal
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [bluesmachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bluesmachine wrote:
How is it possible that Hunter K had a slow transition? Did he just blow his race?

did he ever really have a shot? going to be really hard for him to run with them. he's put himself in a good position though.

---------------------------------------
Fruit snacks are for winners
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The Brownlee/Gomez pack appears to already have a 12-second gap on 4th place, based on my counting the time between landmarks on a wide shot. I think I'm a few minutes behind though, due to streaming.

I'm enjoying the TSN commentators imaginary race with Whitfield: "Oh, he would've been in this first pack" "He would be running in 4th or 5th"

STAC Zero Trainer - Zero noise, zero tire contact, zero moving parts. Suffer in Silence starting fall 2016
Last edited by: AHare: Aug 7, 12 4:57
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Agreed....he should not shoulda-coulda-woulda.

Frodo is gapped in the chase.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
According to my screen - right now, the most watched on-line "sport" - horse dancing. (dressage)

I have to bet that it is every liberal idiot, sitting in the unemployment line, watching live on their govt paid cell phones - waiting to see Mrs. Mitt.

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wondered the same

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Pete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks like Kemper is between 15-20th place..... but remember how well he back-ended his 10k in San Diego. Maybe can move up to top 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fantasy Triathlon
http://914419110599774392.weebly.com/index.html
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hunter and Docherty way back now. Frodo in 7th.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Pete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pete wrote:
AB's taken water twice...sissy boy
No shit. He needs to quit drinking and starting running. Whata panzypondie.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Gomez, AB then Frodo on the podium.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Record10Carbon wrote:
According to my screen - right now, the most watched on-line "sport" - horse dancing. (dressage)

I have to bet that it is every liberal idiot, sitting in the unemployment line, watching live on their govt paid cell phones - waiting to see Mrs. Mitt.

---

I don't mind a bit of whores dancing from time to time...one of the few time I can call myself a spinter..;-)

---
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [AHare] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I wonder what the actual net loss of the 15-second penalty will be - he gets 15 seconds of rest, so he'll probably run the remainder of the run at a higher pace than he otherwise would have been able to. 9 seconds? 10?

STAC Zero Trainer - Zero noise, zero tire contact, zero moving parts. Suffer in Silence starting fall 2016
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
After his heart break in Beijing, finishing 4th....what if Gomez can pull out a gold....I know this is wishful thinking, but there is 15 seconds in his favour!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Gomez, AB and JB.

JB will start off after his penalty with the French and Bruhenchov. He can still out run them.. esp with 15 seconds rest.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
did anyone get their 5k split?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fantasy Triathlon
http://914419110599774392.weebly.com/index.html
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
After his heart break in Beijing, finishing 4th....what if Gomez can pull out a gold....I know this is wishful thinking, but there is 15 seconds in his favour!

---

Gomez! Gomez! Gomez!

---
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Haus and Vidal fom France 4th and 5th 27 seconds back at 5k.

What's going on....one of the Brownlee's falls off the back!!!! Insane
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
wow.... JB got dropped....
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JB is falling off. BYE BYE JB
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [kalidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
JB is now 8 seconds back....Gomez with AB....Gomez could win gold???
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [kalidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
do you guys watch ITU cause AB basically always drops JB around halfway
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To entertain yourself during lap 3, go to http://www.google.com and play the logo hurdling game and try to beat 11.2.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
JB has exploded....AB has gapped Gomez by 10 m!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AB is going to crash and burn.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
AB and Gomez it is. who will take bronze?
Quote Reply

Prev Next