Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Pete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In more important news, no return of the white suit for Frodo & ze Germans

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BDoughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
No, it won't stick, but that's how they race all the time. :)
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Same with Kemper...moving into top 5 in the lead pack coming into T2.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ugh...that was painful to watch that Hunter T2
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What kind of helmet was Simon wearing? Looked like an aerohelmet - are they even allowed to wear those?
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Richard Allbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
When will Brownlee Jr take his 15 secs. Tactically must be better to take & chase?
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [RichA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Most likely on the last lap once everything has settled out and the select group will usually have formed and the medal contenders are alone.

------------------
@brooksdoughtie
USAT-L2,Y&J; USAC-L2
http://www.aomultisport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [devashish_paul] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BBC Sports wrote:
1244:

TRIATHLON
The lead group are on their last lap of Hyde Park now and it is still very bunched at the front of the course. Russian dangerman Alexander Bryukhankov is right up there on the shoulders of the Brownlees. The chasing pack is about one minute behind.

And with that, I've got to get back to work. AARRGGHH!!!!

Later!

Brian

Swim. Bike. Run. Repeat as necessary.
Welcome to the Church of Briantriology!
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [RichA] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
You would think so, but then again, I guess JB knows better :)

Man, that pace out of T2 was unreal...
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [art_k82] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Definitely an aero helmet.

Brownlees already creating a gap.....but when is the penalty served...Bevan Docherty just behind but already a 50m gap behind Brownlees and Gomez.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Everyone is talking about Gomez getting the silver because of the 15 second penalty on jr. I say bullshit he is getting the GOLD.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hopefully (I'm GB) JB has a 15s gap by the last lap for bronze :)
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
devashish_paul wrote:
Definitely an aero helmet.

Brownlees already creating a gap.....but when is the penalty served...Bevan Docherty just behind but already a 50m gap behind Brownlees and Gomez.

Perhaps I'm too much of a newby but how come other athletes aren't wearing the long tailed helmets?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
familiarly its Brownlee, Brownlee Gomez way in front after 1k

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fantasy Triathlon
http://914419110599774392.weebly.com/index.html
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Richard Allbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
when does he serve the penalty
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
They said that he borrowed Clara Hughes helmet for the race.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In fact JB nearly has 15s already
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Mr ITU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frodo also in the chase group! I wish they flashed kilometer splits....these guys must be running 2:40 pace!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I hate Barry's comments that Simon WOULD have been running with Gomez.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
What a insane pace. Balls out racing.

Home field advantage. Having so many people screaming for you must be great.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [jaelinfunk] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Can serve pen on any lap (in a box).
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Mr ITU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
How is it possible that Hunter K had a slow transition? Did he just blow his race?
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Come on GOMEZ.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oh shit they are showing Aussie womens javelin now!They would be doing more for their country if they were tossing those things around the triathlon run course right about now!

---
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [bluesmachine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
AB's taken water twice...sissy boy

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply

Prev Next