Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The coverage is fine. It is the video quality from AFN that I was questioning. I can change to WWE on AFN Sports channel and the picture is perfect, but when I do the AFN Prime Atlantic Channel, the video quality is like trying to watch a scrambled movie.

------------------------------------------------------------
Never forget those that sacrificed for your freedom.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [hectorguatemala] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
So glad that the GB domestique is doing such a great job for the Brownlees. lol
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [kalidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
the leaders won't get away.
chase pack closing in... lead down to 9 seconds.

alistair yelling at the lead group but there's only so much 5 guys can do against 17
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [datemple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chase pack is 13 seconds down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fantasy Triathlon
http://914419110599774392.weebly.com/index.html
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [kalidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kalidus wrote:
bbc commentator: "hunter kemper, the only american in the field today in that chase group"

he must not know about huerta

Kemper? "Chase"? He must be watching a different race...

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [kennyDalglish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kennyDalglish wrote:
Another of ST fanboys favourites stacks because he could not get his feet in the shoes, expect tweet about how it is the fault of the Canadian coaches. Bloody shame how they don't coach these guys properly

I replayed it a bunch and to me it looked like he was in his shoes but not latched yet. The heel even looked like it was up on those new red S-works tri shoes. I just think he wasn't expecting the speed bump to be so jarring as he was in his aero bars at the time too. It jostled him, he stopped pedaling and the guy behind hit his wheel and then he just lost control.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Pete] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nothing new on race day?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.â€
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
hayes looks like he is wearing one of those kask aero helmets.

the helmets the brownlees are wearing are frigging ugly.

anyone know what happened to the guy that whitfield took out? who was it?
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
CONTACT. are the brownlees going to break off by themselves now?
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
and they've been caught!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Chicks are like Voltron, the more you can get, the better it is." -Tucker
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Mr ITU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BBC Sports wrote:

TRIATHLON
The lead in this triathlon is a bit of a movable feast at the moment, but the good news for GB fans is that both the Brownlees are right up there as they complete lap after lap of Hyde Park. Gavin Noble of Ireland is at the head of the chasing pack, which is only nine seconds behind.

Later!

Brian

Swim. Bike. Run. Repeat as necessary.
Welcome to the Church of Briantriology!
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [masterslacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
packs have come together

Brownlee Jr has to serve a 15 second penalty for mounting early

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fantasy Triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [kennyDalglish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kennyDalglish wrote:
Another of ST fanboys favourites stacks because he could not get his feet in the shoes, expect tweet about how it is the fault of the Canadian coaches. Bloody shame how they don't coach these guys properly

And your coaches were so much better Mr Dalglish when you won your gold and silver tri medals at the Olympics... [/pink]
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Mr ITU] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
15 second penalty for J Brownlee
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [datemple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
chase group will have them in a few minutes.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The Brownlees are so fun to watch. Seriously.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
alistair telling stuart hayes to go for it
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
kalidus wrote:
bbc commentator: "hunter kemper, the only american in the field today in that chase group"

he must not know about huerta

Huerta was well back - maybe in the main pack, but not the chase with Hunter.

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Doubt it. I've not got the live feed up, but if it's the main group now, the only way they get away is crash aided break from the pack. No way the group lets them get clear now.

------------------
@brooksdoughtie
USAT-L2,Y&J; USAC-L2
http://www.aomultisport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [arctical] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aw so already singing about glory days when your boy can't cut it. Sydney was a long time ago, but heck focus on that and not todays race
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
LOL, and the group will let him go. A guy that probaly has trained pretty much exclusively for the bike and swim...yeah he's no threat to go on a break to the big boys.

------------------
@brooksdoughtie
USAT-L2,Y&J; USAC-L2
http://www.aomultisport.com
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BDoughtie] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Canadian soccer team screwed by the ref... Canadian Simon Whitfield screwed by a speed bump... not good being a Canadian lately :(

–––––
"My lungs will not actually burst."
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stuart Hayes at the front of the bike. He's looking behind him every 15 seconds. Any guesses as what his strategy is?

Leo Chacon (Costa Rica) couldn't avoid going over Whitfield when he went down. I haven't seen either of them since the crash

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fantasy Triathlon
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Hook] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Well it looks like Hayes is there now working for the Brownlee's. So maybe their domestique will work out for them. Those chase packs need to pick it up.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [masterslacker] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brown lee assessed 15 sec. Penalty for early bike mount.

Such a Bad Runner
Quote Reply

Prev Next