Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Break already massive.... dream start for B,B,G
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Brownlee, Brownlee, Gomez, Fabian and Varga together at the front of the bike.

All 5 are good bikers, are familiar with each other and have the determination to work together

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fantasy Triathlon
http://914419110599774392.weebly.com/index.html
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
It was weird just replayed a bunch of times and he just stopped pedaling at the bottom of that bump/ramp. Looks like the Specialized shoes too...
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Richard Allbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Simon is back up on the bike. Maybe going to be OK but that did not look good.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
B, B, G look to be drilling it.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [kalidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not bad - I believe only :29 back. Manny was closer to two minutes I think.

I find it really annoying that they don't have the commentary...wonder why? Is that typical of their live streams?

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Pantelones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Pantelones wrote:
Whitfield down in a crash. Will he be out??

age group bike handling skills from him. going over a bump in aerobars with his feet on top of his shoes and taking out another rider...
Last edited by: fulla: Aug 7, 12 3:55
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Pantelones] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Simon crashed on that stupid speed bump as you exit T1. He went down along the curb and bounced off the steel fence. He didn't have his feet in his shoes yet so he's probably got road rash on them. He is now apparently officially out of the race. Major bummer.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BMANX] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Simon is out for sure. That is brutal. This is going to bite him in the ass after what he said about everything else this week.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's an insult to age-groupers.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [MI_Mumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Are you on NBC?
BBC has commentary... and no commercials
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [datemple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm watching AFN Europe, saw the crash, saw Bolt's 200, and now I'm watching gas prices throughout the theatre...back now

Sharting Happens...deal with it!

http://caughtontherun.blogspot.com/
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [fulla] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
fulla wrote:
Pantelones wrote:

age group bike handling skills from him. going over a bump in aerobars with his feet on top of his shoes and taking out another rider...

Pros going down because of a speed bump!!!
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [kalidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
PLEASE HELP im in Australia and these FUCKWITS on channel 9 are showing every sport but the triathalon any aussies on here feeling my anger???? The link earlier in the thread says it not availaible outside of the USA is there any other links for people in Australia
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Bone crusher] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am watching a Eurosport stream but they haven't shown the tri yet either.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Online? I'm watching from the NBC website...maybe I'll poke around the "Beeb"

over a minute to the main pack...yikes!

Aaron Bales
Lansing Triathlon Team
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Beanster] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BBC Sports wrote:
1150:

TRIATHLON
Javier Varga of Slovakia jumps out of the water first after completing the swimming leg in 16:56 seconds. Spain's Javier Gomez is second with Jonny Brownlee fourth and his brother Alistair sixth. South Africa's Richard Murray is more than one minute back in 43rd.

Later!

Brian

Swim. Bike. Run. Repeat as necessary.
Welcome to the Church of Briantriology!
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [MI_Mumps] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Chase pack sucks. WTF are these guys doing. They are handing the race to them.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Record10Carbon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another of ST fanboys favourites stacks because he could not get his feet in the shoes, expect tweet about how it is the fault of the Canadian coaches. Bloody shame how they don't coach these guys properly
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Swimmers out at 16:52

Most on road bike. 6 lap crit bike ride

Lead pack of with group of 20 one minute back. Draft legal race

Such a Bad Runner
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [datemple] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
The coverage is what it is, the quality of the video is good.

On another note am I seeing several people with aero helmets? Not talking about Brownlee bro's as I already addressed that earlier, but what about Simons helmet? Looked like a legit aero helmet from Specialized to me.

-Brad Williams
Website | Twitter: @BW_Tri |Instagram: @BW_Tri | Strava | Co-Founder & Coach at: KIS Coaching
Partnered with: Zoot Sports | Precision Fuel &Hydration | ISM
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [riltri] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
riltri wrote:
fulla wrote:
Pantelones wrote:

Pros going down because of a speed bump!!!

Karma from wearing an aero helmet on a group ride...

(I kid, that sux)

blood, sweat...and big gears

I hated every minute of training, but I said, ''Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.''
- Muhammad Ali
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [SBR_bestgoodbad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bbc commentator: "hunter kemper, the only american in the field today in that chase group"

he must not know about huerta
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Justus and other key players way back

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [afbadbrad] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He borrowed the helmet from Clara Hughes.
Quote Reply

Prev Next