Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Simon 2016?

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [zamm0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zamm0 wrote:
Gomez knew he was running for silver.

---

And a very good silver it is too....Good on him,very well deserved.

Stooopid Kiwis beat the Aussies again...:-(

--
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Philosoraptor] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lance would have lost to AB by over 5 minutes. [/discussion.]

How does Danny Hart sit down with balls that big?
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [KS] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By the way, awesome breast leg by Kitajima in the 4x100 medley relay. He delivered Japan to the front for his teammates...I am sure he was taking a lot of heat in the Japan media over his individual races. I was hoping it would be a Canada Japan final for the women's soccer, but good luck to your team vs. USA (or are you going for USA???)
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nope. Simon is moving to 70.3 and possibly IM next year.

Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hey, be nice, Canada won a medal in rythmic gymnastics (1984), which is more than they bloody did today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L22L6yK6nMg

Of course the next medal should be CTV's coverage of the race. Glad it's going to CBC next time.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [BLeP] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
There is nothing in the last two years that indicated SW was a medal threat, yet the media, and this board kept portraying him as one. The is called fanboyism, or a lack of knowledge about the sport. If you don't think he has been fading away then you haven't been watching the evolution of ITU lately. That said he has been a huge inspiration and seems like a great guy, so I understand our desire to see him do well. I am fan too.

As for eating up his comments, I did nothing of the sort. I don't believe in that sort of public shaming or twitter wars about things that are private matters. I thought it made SW look petty and impulsive.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [thndrmatt] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thndrmatt wrote:
So all you need for a gold is a 1:46 oly? zooooooooiiiiiiiiiiikes

With a 43k bike.

------------------------------
"Unless you have a ... GF who might put out that night and that night only ... skip it and race." - AndyPants 3-15-2007
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Ultra-tri-guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Tweet from Simon Usborne:

Quote:
Alistair Brownlee ran that 10k just 1m23s slower than did Mo Farah on a track

Says it all.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
lucky for him JB had a penalty
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Richard Allbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
W. O. W.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Another one I saw ( I forget who) said after the 3rd Lap of the Run

Quote:
It's either Gold or Hospital
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Ultra-tri-guy wrote:
Okay now that the geekfest is over with,bring on the rhythmic gymnastics!!!!

----

http://www.youtube.com/...player_embedded#t=6s

----------------------------------------------------------

What if the Hokey Pokey is what it is all about?
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [Richard Allbert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Richard Allbert wrote:
Another one I saw ( I forget who) said after the 3rd Lap of the Run

Quote:

It's either Gold or Hospital

Or both!
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [The Guardian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
He did nothing leading up to Beijing as well and he won a silver there so his performance in the lead up to the games is irrelevant.

Not fan boy-ing, I just think that he knows how to prepare for big events. Shit crash (some bad riding on his part) knocked him out. He didn't fade away.

Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [DieTryin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Lol, that's a point.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [zamm0] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
zamm0 wrote:
lucky for him JB had a penalty

---
Or stupid for JB to earn one.....sport is about luck sometimes as well

--
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Infact, news just said that the ceremony is delayed as JB is being treated by medics. Hope he's ok.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [kennyDalglish] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Aw so already singing about glory days when your boy can't cut it. Sydney was a long time ago, but heck focus on that and not todays race

Huh?

You need to lighten up a bit.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Richard Allbert wrote:
Lol, that's a point.

JB has been taken off in a wheelchair!
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [DieTryin'] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
@lukemckenzie wrote:
Perspective - You know the treadmill at the gym that goes 20km/hr max? Jump on that for 30 minutes & you're still 53 seconds behind Brownlee!

Zowie.

Later!

Brian

Swim. Bike. Run. Repeat as necessary.
Welcome to the Church of Briantriology!
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yes, as posted above, hope he's ok.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
i'm only winding you up. there's only one medal.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Fair enough. That is what was very frustrating about the crash - we will never know if they hype was warranted. As a Canadian, it would have been nice if it was.
Quote Reply
Re: Men's 2012 London Olympics Triathlon live (**spoiler) [The Guardian] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Does anyone know where I can find the official splits? I can't find them.

Do you think the swim and run were accurately measured ?
Quote Reply

Prev Next