Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Let's see your ride! [tri-tele] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Argon 18, E118 2014 model.
Made me fly at this weekend's very hilly Ironman 70.3 South Africa, on my way to securing a spot to the IM 70.3 Championship in Canada later this year.

http://www.ironmanangolano.com/
- 10X IM 70.3, PB 4h:45
- 4X IM, PB 10h:16
- 1X IM 70.3 World Champs (2014)
Instagram @ironmanangolano
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [migangeloo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
migangeloo wrote:
My Argon 18, E118 2014 model.
Made me fly at this weekend's very hilly Ironman 70.3 South Africa, on my way to securing a spot to the IM 70.3 Championship in Canada later this year.

Wow, what a nice ride! And congrats of your IMSA finish.

Morten Falk Størling
Blog l Instagram l Facebook
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [migangeloo] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Congratulations on qualifying for the IM70.3 Championship in Canada. I think we met in the lift in Premier Hotel East London ICC (German Guy with a P5), you mentioned you did a 5:39 in 2013. Massive improvement by you this year. Good luck in Canada.

My Blog - My Tweets - My Strava
My Bikes - CF SLX, 622SLX, O-1.0, AL9.0, 4.3Disc, Slice BI, C60
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
tri-tele wrote:
Updated with new carbon hoops and new tires. Without the frame bag this is a 24.7 pound monster.

dude...
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [TriathAlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Ya but the frame bag totally reduces drag on the frame. So I got that going for me.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice sled !
What kind of frame bag is that? Revelate?

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oveja Negra Threadworks. Custom bag with map pocket on nds and big horizontally divided compartment on the ds. Really happy with the bag, as camelback a and cold weather riding don't always mix.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Hunter S. Thompson
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [TriathAlon] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That is an amazing bike. I am still wondering how the seat stays handle on the rough ride as it is designed for.

My pride and joy:

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Whatleytom] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Not my bike... but pretty sweet nonetheless. Paint completely stripped and clearcoated over the carbon P5. A couple more pictures here.

I didn't take the pictures and all criticism regarding the non-drive side picture, chainring, crank position, furniture, seat being too high, etc. has been relayed to the picture taker. The story is, customer walked in and out quickly without much time to take proper photos.

Last edited by: AndresLD: Feb 1, 14 22:46
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [AndresLD] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hands down, the best looking bike I've seen.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [dashmutton] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My 2014 Cervelo P3 Ultegra with Flo 60/90

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [S~] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
That's one of the sweeter rigs I've seen.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Secteur Pave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Beutiful bike! How does the wheel feel? I really like the frame of the BH!

Secteur Pave wrote:
My latest.

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [The_Swede] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Frame is very nicely finished. Very high quality. Wheels are my favorite ever. Love the feel of that set up even in cross wins super stable and I'm only 66kg 190cm
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [Secteur Pave] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Speed Concept 7
Updated with DI2, new paint, Brezza II, Tririg stem and brake
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [smithe68] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
smithe68 wrote:
Just picked up this P2-SL for $685, haven't even ridden it yet, still needs tubes, tires and adjustments. Came with the carbon fiber wheels, Dura Ace shifters, front and rear derailleurs and FSA carbon cranks. I put on an Ultegra cassette and Speedplay pedals. Hoping to take it for a test spin before the snow hits and the temps drop into the 20's again this coming weekend.

Killer price for all that! You will like the P2. I rode a P2K for years until I found a P3-SL. They got a lot right with the P2 even for today's standards IMHO.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [kmill23] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
kmill23 wrote:
kmill23 wrote:
Just getting my TT rig primed for the season. Put the Quarq on, shortened some cables, dropped the stem. I still need to cut steer tube and glue my tires on, but those things won't happen today. But, rest assured, they will be done.

The P2's brother just got a wash/cleaning. It was time. First time it's been picture-worthy in a while.

Finally, my last addition to the stable for now. The Cervelo R3 Team. This was a preliminary picture before I rode her. Hadn't adjusted the saddle height or angle. Don't give me too much shit. :-D

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here is mine. Pieced it together mostly on deals from Slowtwitch.[/img][/img][/img]
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DuGuy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [iplumbsome] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
iplumbsome wrote:
Here is mine. Pieced it together mostly on deals from Slowtwitch.

Wow.

Advanced Aero TopTube Storage for Road, Gravel, & Tri...ZeroSlip & Direct-mount, made in the USA.
DarkSpeedWorks.com.....Reviews.....Insta.....Facebook

--
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [DarkSpeedWorks] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
new ride

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [ollie3856] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
2014 SC 7.5 with Flo 60/90 wheels and Wheelbuilder wheel-cover. I'm excited to get this machine out on the road this spring!

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [maxtbicycle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Max, what shifters or brake levers are those?
maxtbicycle wrote:
That is an amazing bike. I am still wondering how the seat stays handle on the rough ride as it is designed for.

My pride and joy:

Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [brooks5656] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Looks great-- congratulations. Im still waiting for mine to be delivered. Any first impressions/thoughts? The snow cant melt fast enough.
Quote Reply
Re: Let's see your ride! [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
My Chinese frame from the Dengfu factory. I did the paint. Made the decals in photoshop, converted to illustrator, and had a local printshop make them up for about $80.

Quote Reply

Prev Next