Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Kona race report - Cameron Wurf - would love to see his story on ST [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
his race was done at the 60 k mark of the bike
Quote Reply
Re: Kona race report - Cameron Wurf - would love to see his story on ST [oscaro] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I would have won but for Lange drafting

There were no winds

Though he admits to happily drafting in the swim and he worked as a team with starky
Quote Reply
Re: Kona race report - Cameron Wurf - would love to see his story on ST [stevie g] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevie g wrote:

There were no winds

Though he admits to happily drafting in the swim and he worked as a team with starky

Did you actually read the race report? Doesn't say anywhere that he would have won without the drafting or if the conditions were different. In fact it says (bold for emphasis):

Quote:
Had the conditions been like they'd been every single other year for sure the dynamic could've been different but the outcome certainly the same. While everyone continues to lift there game Patrick's been able to do it the most. He's raised the bar both physically and tactically which gives us a whole new range of things to plan ahead of next years race.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona race report - Cameron Wurf - would love to see his story on ST [stevie g] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
stevie g wrote:

There were no winds

Since when in the hell did it become against the rules to draft in the swim??
Quote Reply
Re: Kona race report - Cameron Wurf - would love to see his story on ST [cartsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Yes I did, he does not say it overtly, but it is in the sentiment.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona race report - Cameron Wurf - would love to see his story on ST [dunno] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Making the point, Lange did not actually draft, Wurf got a free ride in the swim and then worked all day with the best cyclist in the sport.

Are you wurf's brother
Quote Reply
Re: Kona race report - Cameron Wurf - would love to see his story on ST [Livio Livius] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
If I ever meet Cam I’m buying him a beer...and I’m going to use the money I won off of Monty (he had Sanders doing much better than he did) to do it. :)
Quote Reply
Post deleted by windschatten [ In reply to ]
Re: Kona race report - Cameron Wurf - would love to see his story on ST [windschatten] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
windschatten wrote:
Always be like that... just hasn’t the full package and somewhat in denial about it.
Not like he hasn’ t tried for several years now. Either bad coaching or lack of capability to get his run together.

And throwing shade is not gonna get it done either.

Well he can't claim a breakthrough with his Marathon time when he's running in 70F and no humidity...go do IM Lanzarote, Philippines, Taiwan etc.

Washed up footy player turned Triathlete.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Lol did you even watch the race?
Quote Reply
Re: Kona race report - Cameron Wurf - would love to see his story on ST [Shambolic] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
LoL did you even look at his data
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Sorry I'm not biting as it seems you're just trolling...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
You are the one who started with the teenager Lol stuff.

look at his blog he blames everyone but himself

he overdid the bike

was not run fit enough
Last edited by: stevie g: Oct 20, 18 21:28
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
stevie g wrote:
You are the one who started with the teenager Lol stuff.

look at his blog he blames everyone but himself

he overdid the bike

was not run fit enough
LOL troll...
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
mate what exactly is your problem. If can't have civil discussion without making it personal don't read or don't post.

The guys power went from 330 to 390 to 270

Then he got stuck with the run he got stuck with
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Also if you review this thread you will see you are doing a fine job of trolling and reeling me in
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Since macca retired the professionals in ironman are so fu@king boring.

Then wurf and sanders come along and you lot bag them out.

Jesus some of you will never be happy in life.

Rhymenocerus wrote:
I think everyone should consult ST before they do anything.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona race report - Cameron Wurf - would love to see his story on ST [PJC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I'm not bagging Wurf I'm trying to defend him?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
stevie g wrote:
Making the point, Lange did not actually draft, Wurf got a free ride in the swim and then worked all day with the best cyclist in the sport.

Are you wurf's brother

Trol la la la la
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
stevie g wrote:
Yes I did, he does not say it overtly, but it is in the sentiment.

When the "sentiment" you're reading from his blog directly contradicts the words he actually wrote I think it's fair to say you're reading it with a fair amount of personal bias and preconceived ideas.
Quote Reply
Re: Kona race report - Cameron Wurf - would love to see his story on ST [cartsman] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Best race report ever. Handy Andy and pigs in the mud, just made my day.

to talk serios, Wurf NP is 303w and Weiss NP is 334 still slower by 2+ minutes

http://www.srm.de/news/triathlon/ironman-world-championship-2018/
Quote Reply
Re: Kona race report - Cameron Wurf - would love to see his story on ST [Evgen] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Weiss is 8cm taller and 8kg heavier

Didn't wurf boast that he told Kienle to sit back and save his legs for the run to break Jan's race record? Now he puts up that "lange was clearly working with his team mate, with 4 riders between all at 12 meters to make it less obvious" as a conspiracy? Right

Unfortunately the conditions didn't suit him
-no wind, tail wind... Easier for runners
- he swam 50 minutes, less people to work with
- no Jan and Kienle to work with

Is there a medal for champion of training? ... 16 ironmans in 2 years between training blocks with Chris Froome and full iron distance training days, 40 hour training weeks, so that shows amazing capacity! Maybe he could try training less to race fresh?

Considering he only started triathlon 4 years ago 9th is pretty decent result!
Last edited by: lacticturkey: Oct 21, 18 8:17
Quote Reply

Prev Next