Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
January 5th Update - Slowtwitch forum members, friends and family 100% for CHARITY CERVELO apparel - In the next few days, there'il be a link from the Cervelo banner ad to a page that shows you the apparel pieces, as well as prices etc
Quote | Reply
Please scroll down to the page where I have posted images of the caps from the http://www.headsweats.com catalogue...these are the people who make the Ironman brand caps.....I have visualised how ours would look.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Last edited by: sperera: Jan 5, 05 5:52
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
....I nearly forgot....if anyone in the meantime can contact Garneau or anyone else for that matter it would be great. You could email them these images so they get a feel for it.....there will be printing on the back as well.

Now, if the printing on the back makes this way expensive we'll drop it and go for what we see here....same goes for the printing on the sleeve....

This would be the bottom line designs....see pic. in previous post of course.

I'm off to do a shoot now for some stamps for the Gibraltar Post Office so I will comment on anything on my return later on.

P.S. I hope you all realise this is about us, for us and NON-PROFIT....so please support this.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Last edited by: sperera: Dec 13, 04 3:12
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Those are some smove lookin shirts. Will buy for sure. Funny you like the white, I think the black looks better now. Like a slowtwitch ninja. - zoe
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt [flozert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like them both....though I would go for the black....cos it's graphically more powerful...

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt [flozert] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I like 'em both and am now even more geeked about getting them. It is a bit more incentive to get rid of that extra fat from the off season.

Again, great job!

Larry

Don't be afraid to ride too long or too hard. That's what cell phones are for. Rich Strauss
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
If I ever wore anything that even resembled that I would get beaten and mugged. Change the fruity picture and make the text something slowertwitcher and I'll buy 2.
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt [freestyle] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...you're in a minority of 1 so....sorry....none for you I guess....I have to go with the majority....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
nice shirts!! I'd get one in either color, whatever is decided.

kurt

kas
http://www.asics.com
http://www.aerobicsfirst.com
Team SynergySport
http://www.hookit.com/...evenson/default.aspx
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt [kas] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
as I said before.....this is not set in stone yet so.....depends what CRAFT come back to us with....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sounds good. just showing support...

kurt

kas
http://www.asics.com
http://www.aerobicsfirst.com
Team SynergySport
http://www.hookit.com/...evenson/default.aspx
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
both look great!

let me know when you have all the details worked out
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [CanIronClyde] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
....I have edited to include the baseball cap...scroll back up everyone.....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Here it is again....

Okay...in addition....I have a local price for baseball caps. Produced in Gibraltar, that is.

The set-up costs for the design is $39 - this is the set-up of the embroidery machine.....then each cap costs $13.40. We would dissolve the set-up cost into each cap ordered....if we have 30 firm orders then we divide $39 by 30.....you know what I mean.....duh!?

This is produced by embroidery and the caps are good quality but non-technical. How much to send each one around the world I don't know.....if we added $5 for charity plus the postage, let's say $10 max. for arguments sake, then it could all come to max. $30 a cap including the donation.

I looked in Niketown web site and Nike caps, same quality, cost $25 so we're okay on the pricing...and that's without postage included....or tax??? These also have a really nice red trim on the peak as seen here....

If someone can come up with a better price over in the US then I'd be grateful....remember....embroidered logo and text on the front as we see here.....non-technical baseball cap.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hincapie sports has just been suggested...what a great idea....let's see what comes of it....thanks to bananashirt!!!!!!!!! I love their stuff....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow...The black does look great! As Zoe said, it looks like the ST version of a ninja. I'll need that effect to catch Tom D this year.

What the mind can conceive and believe, the body will achieve.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I din't think I would like it, but the black looks good. Alittle tighter than I would like but I guess that's becuase you're showint the base layer shirt. Get the price nailed down and I'm in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looks great - get the details sorted out and I'm in (I might go for one of each colour).

mp
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...chances are it won't be this precise one as it is an under-garment....as I said, we're looking at HINCAPIE too.....I'll let you all know....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Very sweet looking. I'll take one in black, although I'm a little concerned by the fact that they're for moderate to cold climates. I live in Borneo, it's never less that 75-85 degrees. I'm guessing the Arizona contingent might have a few problems with it too.

If we could find a fabric that works in hot weather too, it would be helpful. Either way, I'll take one in black, because my first ironman will be New Zealand and I'd just have to wear it and find the fellow ST'ers.

Gotta help a good cause too.

J.
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [Freeflyer] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
here's a pic. of the wife with a sample of the cap.....just use your imagination and imagine the cap in black...this was a blue one I tried to turn into black....and imagine it's embroidered...this is only a digital visual.

Note my baby Sean's little hand coming in on the pic. on the right....hahahha

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Looking into Hincapie sportswear....looks good.....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier. NOW UPDATED WITH FOT OF THE CAP AS MODELLED BY THE WIFE.... [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Check out this company:

http://www.lesliejordan.com/technicaltshirts.html

I did World's toughest Half last year and got one of these - it was the race shirt. They are excellent, technical tee-shirts that you can wear out on the trails or if you were just hanging around the house. They are technical, but don't look it. Probably a bit less $$ than the Craft base layers.

JA
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
please bump this up all day cos if enough people see it the better for all of us.....remember....we're collecting for CHARITY with this....its not just about a cool Tee and cap......CHARITY....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Been thinking about the charity issue.....some people have commented on how large organisations don't see all the money donated go to the cause.....good point.

So perhaps UNICEF are too huge....why not SAVE THE CHILDREN fund.

https://www.savechildren.net/eproject/learn_more.asp

I would love to give the money towards helping an individual child, family, village etc - something we can say....slowtwitchers did this for this person or people....that would be great.

The link above is an idea for this kind of thing....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
So where is it we would place our orders for it...here?

I like ethier color and am in for 1 shirt looks great to me and I like the idea of a base layer.

Dan
Quote Reply

Prev Next