Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
don't let this out of view....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump.....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
don't let this out of view....
boomph

Lou Battaglia

Why didn't I retire last year?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Btag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
boomph...is that like underhand psychology to go for Oomph....hahahahhaa

Looks like Craft are not pricing for this.....so....Cervelo we wait for thee....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
"boomph...is that like underhand psychology to go for Oomph....hahahahhaa"

Yeah, you caught me. It was a two-birds-one-stone deal. At least it was then. I've been waiting for some word on ordering in hopes that I can sneak in a little holiday shopping. I hate scrolling to find the thread, so bump.

Lou Battaglia

Why didn't I retire last year?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay...its nearly 7pm here in Gibraltar (Central European Time) and I'm going home now.

Gerard Vroomen will post the Cervelo info himself for us....it's only 1pm in Toronto so it's lunchtime for them.....you can expect something within the next 5 or 6 hours I guess.

Look forward to it.....we should have some images too.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Oops, I didn't see this. I e-mailed Stephen the info, but now he's gone home. Anybody else here who can post these images if I forward the e-mail to them?

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
its okay I'm still here

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
stand by for the images and quote....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The quote verbatim:

Stephen:

Please find attached the rough artwork, we can certainly change things depending on what the forum would like.

A few notes:

1) Since you are in Gibraltar, shipping to most slowtwitchers would be expensive. We can arrange shipping for you, we get some very good UPS rates

2) We are just finishing a new shopping cart system on our website, we can use that for the Peaceful Tribe apparel as well if you would like. It will accept PayPal and we can set up a separate PayPal account for this so it is completely transparent for everybody where the money for charity is.

3) As you know our banner ad is above the forum. We can run a Peaceful Tribe apparel banner instead of a Cervelo banner to keep people interested and to make sure we get as much money for the charity as possible.

4) Prices: I don’t have the final costing yet as I only heard about the Tribe apparel yesterday, but we can for sure do the following:
Short sleeve: $15 – sells for $30
Long sleeve: $18 – sells for $35
Long course singlet: $34 – sells for $75

5) We can do the above prices for your custom logos as shown in the attached drawings, so you see we can especially ramp up the amount collected for the charity by selling the Long course singlets. 100 singlets equals $4100 for charity. To give the drive a head-start I’ll personally buy the first Long course singlet for $500.

6) I noticed some other quotes included minimums and deposits, but I think it may be difficult for you to come up with either. So we will do no minimums and no deposit to make it easier, I don’t think the risk is that big (after all, in the Peaceful Tribe we are more the same than we are different).

Let me know if you need anything more, or contact Heather as she is probably more qualified to answer them and she’ll be back in the office Monday,

Merry Christmas,

Gerard Vroomen,
Cervelo Cycles Inc"

Images to follow.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
To give the drive a head-start I’ll personally buy the first Long course singlet for $500.

6) I noticed some other quotes included minimums and deposits, but I think it may be difficult for you to come up with either. So we will do no minimums and no deposit to make it easier, I don’t think the risk is that big (after all, in the Peaceful Tribe we are more the same than we are different).

I think we should nominate Gerard "STer of the Week"!

-Shawn, ASICS America

Shawn
TORRE Consulting Services, LLC
http://www.TORREcs.com

Last edited by: ShawnF: Dec 17, 04 10:34
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Wow, Gerard, and Cervelo, stepped up to the plate in a big way. I'd say the choice for supplier is now easy: Cervelo.

Well done Gerard.

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Yeah, Gerard is the best. I'm voting Cervelo.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Stepped up in BIG BIG way. Wow. Having Cervelo back the shipping/paypal side will make someones life much much easier + free advertising for the peaceful tribe apparel. Nice.

Not to mention the fact that Cervelo make some nice stuff.

------------------------------------------------------------
Searching for the bliss of ultimate exertion.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [callidus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Awesome.

But my broke ass isn't paying $75 for a singlet ;)

Gerard,

If Cervelo is chosen, might I suggest, there be an option during check-out for an additional donation to CAF, beyond the price of the item.

-Shawn, ASICS America

Shawn

Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [ShawnF] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Great idea Shawn.

Jim
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Thank you to you and Cervelo for your effort on this. Makes me proud to roll my Cervelo:)
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [5280] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
okay.....Virtual PC is out.....I haev a Mac......can someone place the pics on a post for me....these are the links - there are 3 seperate ones, they reside on my site, just copy.....

http://www.stephenperera.com/tribe/c1.gif

http://www.stephenperera.com/tribe/c2.gif

http://www.stephenperera.com/tribe/c3.gif

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
so now my first post on this long and ever-changing topic....Gerard f-in rocks. I knew there was a reason I steer everyone and their brother toward Cervelo. Is there even another player in the market for the Tribe shirts? Underprices everyone and then gets rid of every "stumbling bolck" that there was.

Count me in for at least one shirt if it is coming from the Cervelo boys in Canada.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [don] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
can anyone put the pics in for me then?????

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
sent you an email
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply

Shawn

Quote Reply
Post deleted by NCSecretHero [ In reply to ]
Last edited by: NCSecretHero: Dec 17, 04 11:33
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [NCSecretHero] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Look excellent! I was going to buy one of those long sleeve anyway and glad to hear Cervelo will be getting a shopping cart system going (finally:)
Quote Reply

Prev Next