Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jkmorrow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
As mentioned earlier, it could be the case that the caps quote has to be altered as it was for 300 caps. I am getting a quote from the same people www.headsweats.com (the guys who do the Ironman stuff) for 100 caps. The original quote was for embroidered logos....the next one is for heat transferring the logo onto the hat....more economical...and if we think about it, it will be less invasive on the wicking material than embroidery....yes, the cup is always half full for me.....

Here's the logo as it would appear on said cap....it's the 'race cap' - technical, sweat wicking.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Oomph sportswear have kindly come in with quotes...I will post as soon as have definite prices. here's the logo on the Tee they're putting forward for us:

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Companies contacted and quoting for the T-Shirts so far:

www.oomphsports.com

www.hincapiesports.com

www.lesliejordan.com

www.craft-usa.com

The caps are being done by www.headsweats.com. This contact was graciously supplied to us by Chris Artibello of www.oomph.com

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Last edited by: sperera: Dec 14, 04 4:58
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
The latest now is that I have been quoted for 100 caps by www.headsweats.com and the final price is:

$5.65 per cap plus postage to wherever you are. I would like to include a $10 donation to CAF (Challenged Athletes Foundation) in this case.

So we're looking at $15.65 plus postage. These technical race caps retail for $20 each without any printing on them...in this case we have the 'logo' so considering the $10 donation this is great!!!!!!

100 x $10 = $1,000 donation!!!!!!! great!

http://www.challengedathletes.org

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
love the oomph design

I'm in for a tech cap, sent you an email this morning. I would prefer embriodered, it would last longer, IMHO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [frogonawire] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
yes, I emailed you back....thing is we can't go embroidered cos the minimum order is 300 and we won't sell that many....I hope this is okay with you.....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Nice! I'm in for a hat and at least one shirt!

mp
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
One the cap front.....we can have 2 colours, and here's the pricing. This is what it'll cost if we order white caps only, or white and black caps. THIS DOES NOT MEAN IF YOU WANT A WHITE ONE IT COSTS LESS.....WE EITHER ORDER ALL WHITE OR WHITE AND BLACK.

100 x white caps only: $5.65 per hat cost price
(incl. postage to home base for sending out)

100 x white and black caps : $7.15 per hat cost price
(incl. postage to home base for sending out)

This one includes a $150 charge for the transfers for the black versions.

So this means, add the $10 donation and we have white caps only option for $15.65 plus postage and the white and black optional for $17.15 plus postage per cap.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
put me in for one white and one black cap - if we go with one color it would be one cap.

thanks

http://www.clevetriclub.com

rob reddy
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Foolish Tri Guy] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
By the way.....Mr. Tibbs is a hero on this as he is doing the money and the distribution side of things....clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Hear that Tibbs, you have clap. Good Job

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Jim] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
....yeah...he needs the money to get it treated....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Okay...I'm off to a kiddies birthday party with my family now.....I will check back in tonight....over to you Mr. Tibbs....

Email hat orders etc to:

tribe@stephenperera.com

Later....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' forum members T-Shirt & Cap - UPDATE Dec.14th a.m. - new images and new cap costs added - please follow thread [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Nice hat, nice shirt, nice graphics, good cause.

I will take a hat and a shirt. Can I assume that there will be more on the actual ordering and paying for these coming soon?

Lou Battaglia

Why didn't I retire last year?
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
I e-mailed you my order. Kudos to you and Tibbs (and others?) for another Slowtwitch random act of kindness.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Damn bro, I've been too busy at work to follow this thread but both the hats as well as these shirts look awesome! Definitely count me in for 1 of each. (Will email as well)

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Hats look great. I've got a plain headsweats hat that I wear al the time, works great and very comfortable. Good choice.

Count me as one hat please.

"In case of flood climb to safety"
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [j-son] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I can attest to the hats being great quality - I have a Headsweats cap with a "Cops For Cancer" logo on it that I picked up at IMC this year.

My daughter wants it, so you can count me in for 2 hats and a T-shirt (This way I can give her one of these and I get to keep my CFC hat). I'll email you my info.

Nice work!
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [RAinBC] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump.

I don't think I requested a hat in my e-mail order I had sent to you, but having seen the sweet HeadSweats dealies now, I want one!

One white hat please.

Oh, and did I mention? BUMP.

float , hammer , and jog

Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [Murphy'sLaw] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
BUMP.

I will send an email for a hat.

Andy
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [notbroken] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I am setting things up for the first hat sale. More coming tonight.

customerjon @gmail.com is where information happens.
Quote Reply
Re: Peaceful Tribe T-Shirt latest - view a visual of a CRAFT technical short-sleeve T-Shirt. I also have a price for baseball caps from local supplier [Mr. Tibbs] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Excellent news on the caps, I'll take two white ones. I lost my last and was going to order another from the US.

Do we send our orders to Tibbs or Stephen?

J.
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Would I be a whiny bitch if I complained that there was way too much text on the front of that shirt?

Oh I would?

OK ;)

Headsweats Hat. Oomph shirt. You are making progress. Except the whiny bitch may have a point--Since I checked my pockets and I just happen to have 2cents, here they are: take the "forum..." off the front, and put it on the back, up high under the neck. I'll quit designing now.
Quote Reply

Prev Next