Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
This belongs back on page 1

BUMP

<If you're gonna be dumb, you gotta be tough>
Get Fitter!
Proud member of the Smartasscrew, MONSTER CLUB
Get your FIX today?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [KYROCKET] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Quote:
The X in X-mas, actually in Greek means Christ.

That's not true. Although the word "Christ" in Greek does indeed start with an "X" (chi in Greek), the "X" by itself does not mean "Christ" -- it's just a single letter like in English and has no special meaning used like that (there are no abbreviations in Greek with the "X" signifying something, like Moto-X for Motocross, or X-Tal for Crystal in English).

John
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jgrat] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Sunday 2:11pm in Europe....blue skies, crisp winds, blowing South-Easterly....rode 3 hours this morning......great rides over in Spain......checking in on comments on this......Cervelo is king....the decision has been made.

Coincidence that the corporate colours of Cervelo are our colours too.....go figure.....

So, stay tuned as from Monday for progress on this.

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Now that the decision has been made, can you clarify, will the graphic be screened or sublimated?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Wags] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Bump

Jim

**Note above poster works for a retailer selling bikes and related gear*
Quote Reply
Re: 17TH DEC p.m. - CERVELO IMAGES TO VIEW - Support the Slowtwitch.com forum members "Peaceful tribe" t-shirts, caps etc 100% FOR CHARITY sale. Buy for yourself, friends and family. Please view and comment. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
drags this thread but the scruff of the collar and drags it back to page 1 where it belongs..way to go Gerard. I may buy a Cervelo on the merit of this move alone.
Quote Reply
Re: 17TH DEC p.m. - CERVELO IMAGES TO VIEW - Support the Slowtwitch.com forum members "Peaceful tribe" t-shirts, caps etc 100% FOR CHARITY sale. Buy for yourself, friends and family. Please view and comment. [Kentiger] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
now i almost wish i rode a cervelo....

"Anyone can work hard when they want to; Champions do it when they don't."
Quote Reply
Re: 17TH DEC p.m. - CERVELO IMAGES TO VIEW - Support the Slowtwitch.com forum members "Peaceful tribe" t-shirts, caps etc 100% FOR CHARITY sale. Buy for yourself, friends and family. Please view and comment. [krgregg] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I guess this is what the shirts will look like?

I like the photo better than the sketch - it's a nice looking shirt.

The fact that Cervelo will offer such great prices and merchandise AND accept Paypal seals the deal for me. This makes it so much easier for those of us (quite a few, actually) that do not reside in the USA. Sign me up for at least one of each of whatever items are decided upon.

I could live without the Tom D. quote, though. No offense to Tom, but it just seems cooler to me to claim membership in a "tribe" and not try to explain it to non-members.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Mookie1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Khai] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I think Gerard just bitch-slapped all the other offers and sent them home crying. This isn't to say that I didn't like the Oomph/Hincapie designs, but he has raised the bar to a degree where I don't feel that any other manufacturer could, or would be willing to compete.

Sperra/others, we have a winner.

Khai, I have to agree 100%! I just caught up to the end of the post and got to your re-cap of Gerard's generous offer.

Damn! Gerard! You are a very generous and giving man, and that $500 kick was simply a beautiful gesture. Now I have another reason to be able to say that I am very proud to say that I ride a P2K!

A very Merry Christmas, to you and your family, Mr Vroomen.

Arne
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [sperera] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

Lou Battaglia

Why didn't I retire last year?
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Btag] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump....that remionds me....get the bicycle pump from home for the turbo trainer here at work!!!. Work = parents' home!!!!

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Good morning Stephen, It's a wicked 2 degrees (F) and a wind chill in the -10's. I've been at work the last two days so I need an update on what is going on.

Jeff Morrow

What the mind can conceive and believe, the body will achieve.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [jkmorrow] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
my firefighting friend.....yes, we have great news....Cervelo are doign it for us....read back the posts.....you'll see Mr. cervelo writing in....read back.....oh, it's 17 degrees centigrade here.....sun is out....great day....crisp and clear!

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
bump - let us know when the order form is up and running.

mp

p.s. awesome job Stephen!
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [tritoronto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
...I'm sure Gerard has his people on it as we speak.....it's gonna be classic....thanks for the support....we're all gonan be wearing great gear....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
[reply]...I'm sure Gerard has his people on it as we speak.....it's gonna be classic....thanks for the support....we're all gonan be wearing great gear....[/reply]

Makes me even happier to ride my red Cervelo! Bump.

Paul
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [Mookie1986] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
[reply]The fact that Cervelo will offer such great prices and merchandise AND accept Paypal seals the deal for me. This makes it so much easier for those of us (quite a few, actually) that do not reside in the USA. Sign me up for at least one of each of whatever items are decided upon.[/reply]
Thats also true for me. Another important point i shipping cost. Sometimes we (from overseas) pay a lot of shipping for only a few item. A shirt or two could be shipped in a envelope for a good price. But not everyone offer this.
Looking forward to buy some nice Cervelo-Slowtwitch shirts :)

Felix

http://www.weilenmann.ch.vu
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [felix__w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
is there any way to 'sticky' this thread so it stays on the front page?

"Anyone can work hard when they want to; Champions do it when they don't."
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [felix__w] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Please give us a couple of days to figure out the best and cheapest way to arrange shipping, and then I will post the info here and start the ordering process.

Gerard Vroomen
3T.bike
OPEN cycle
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
awesome - please accept the thanks of a grateful tribe

mp
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [tritoronto] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
bump

What the mind can conceive and believe, the body will achieve.
Quote Reply
Re: Slowtwitch 'Peaceful Tribe' race technical cap final design and cost. [gerard] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
how can we let this off top spot on the first page....

Stephen Perera
Gibraltar, Europe
graphics@gibraltar.gi
Quote Reply
Quote | Reply
Now that we have the shirts sorted, what's the order status for the hats? Will they be done through the same site, or do we have a different order process if they're coming straight from headsweats?

Great work everyone, can't wait to get my order in, and I'd just like to add my respects to Gerard for stepping up on this one. What a great offer and generally all around good guy.

Cheers,

J.
Quote Reply

Prev Next