Login required to started new threads

Login required to post replies

Prev Next
Re: IM Coeur d'Alene random observations, thoughts and pics [JM] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
Oh, the seatpost is just a cheaper carbon fiber post, nothing fancy. The number must make it look funky. I like my K-Mart bike with the Neiman-Marcus wheels.

--

If you look at the pic, Ian's twisted the number up in photoshop so the ST regiment wouldn't look up your name in the results. Trying to keep you anonymous, so it looks very weird.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Coeur d'Alene random observations, thoughts and pics [ericM35-39] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Let's be honest - when you ride a 5:11 and run a 3:22 what does it matter where the mats are you're probably going so fast it's all a blur!

Impressive, congrats on the slot.

Ian

Ian Murray
http://www.TriathlonTrainingSeries.com
I like the pursuit of mastery
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: IM Coeur d'Alene random observations, thoughts and pics [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
thanks!

well you know, I'm a stats guy, and I like things to be orderly and accurate.

Eric Reid AeroFit | Instagram Portfolio
Aerodynamic Retul Bike Fitting

“You are experiencing the criminal coverup of a foreign backed fascist hostile takeover of a mafia shakedown of an authoritarian religious slow motion coup. Persuade people to vote for Democracy.”
Quote Reply
Re: IM Coeur d'Alene random observations, thoughts and pics [ianpeace] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
What happened to that nap? ha
Quote Reply
Re: IM Coeur d'Alene random observations, thoughts and pics [ahaberkorn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
What happened to that nap? ha

I'm putting head on the pillow in 10 minutes.

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply
Re: IM Coeur d'Alene random observations, thoughts and pics [Bryancd] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
I have, and when I dropped both of them at mile 20 of IMLP back on '06, I decided it was easier just to tape the packets on the top tube. I end up with a few empty gels in my back pocket that I ditch at the aid stations. I actually don't view any of it as a fuss, and since I am clumsy and drop things, having them taped to the bike seems pretty convenient.

---

"Maybe you should just run faster..." TM
Quote Reply
Re: IM Coeur d'Alene random observations, thoughts and pics [Paul Dunn] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
In Reply To:
They are: oatmeal, raisins, cinnamon, honey, bananas, apple juice, egg white, salt, and chocolate chips. They are similar in texture to an oatmeal cookie, but not as sweet. They have enough salt to provide all my salt requirements, and that reduces the sweetness some.

recipe, please.
Quote Reply
Re: IM Coeur d'Alene random observations, thoughts and pics [jacknine] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
Did anyone else notice the couple right around mile 5 that was out there banging frying pans together at the side of the road ALL DAY?! I passed them four times and they made me chuckle every time, except the first time, when the noise scared the shit out of me and made me think my bike just fell apart or something,
Quote Reply
Re: IM Coeur d'Alene random observations, thoughts and pics [UrsusAdiposimus] [ In reply to ]
Quote | Reply
YES, yes. Just the two of them sitting behind a concrete barrier out near the turn around near that stand alone restaurant called something like Tony's Supper Club. I noticed them on the first loop and had a laugh as well and then on the second loop I thought "good god, they've been making all that noise for over 2 hours?!?!!"

Ian Murray
Twitter - @TriCoachIan
Quote Reply

Prev Next